India-Forums

Rati's owe to her fans *New TB article*

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Have a look guys!
if you have not already, and remember to comment (on actual article as well)

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7274#803698

Rati Pandey talks of her fans never ending petition to get her back on Star One's, Miley Jab Hum Tum and much more..

Rati Pandey who essayed the role of Nupur Bhushan in Star One and Sunshine Productions Miley Jab Hum Tum is being missed a lot by her fans, so much so that they have been continuously sending petitions to the channel to get her back on the show.

Tellybuzz talked to Rati Pandey to know her reaction on her fans pleads and whether she would like to get back to the show.

Rati Pandey in her usual bubbly self told us that she is amazed to see her fans react like this, "I have done my duty well till the time I was in MJHT. As of now I'm enjoying my break and there is not a single day when I'm not flooded with mails from my fans asking me to comeback. These days I have even started getting calls from fans and I'm tired answering them."

Reacting to the recent reports of Rati Pandey getting back to the show she quips, "Till date I have not been approached either by the production house or the channel so, I don't know whether this is just a rumor or there is something behind this. Having said this I was not even informed about my exit even when I was shooting my next sequence. If at all the makers plan to get me back they will have to inform me prior so that I plan my dates properly."
Asked whether she would accept the comeback if approached, and she quickly replied, "If I'm called again I'll get back only for my fans."

Rati Pandey is presently rehearsing to perform for the Independence Day special event to be aired on Colors TV, "I'm caught up for my rehearsals of Colors TV special event. We are shooting for the same on 25th July and it will be aired on 15th August on Colors TV."

Rati Pandey plans to go to Delhi and spend some quality time with her parents. "I'm getting quite a lot of offers but for now, my priority is to go home and spend some time with my family. I shall think of taking up any other project only once I'm back."

Edited by ruexangel - 22 July 2010 at 8:50am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

kathy22shruti1326emily92Parvin86aishahluvkasharoradaks-Aiza-kiran_artifananu-radhaankita_g.Karam.Deewani.-Wait-FanOfMAYURAlisha-2887mayurg2010LittleMissWittyArtiMayur.Meeno-sam-gopi06ChasingLibertyMaddyStilinskikirti123awsumgirl-Gunners--Samira-taibaaamz.intoxicated-Illusion-iHeartMoiMAYURFAN001AmyArTiMayUrKomzieBoombatVasuKaShliciousffkhanRitu.VRidhi.Aasthahereswati05Mou.a-little-hopestuti123Angels_Sweetzaj_observer-Rinky-mayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123-RegalVintage-hemameenu-Pooja--Annu-itsAishVampireBarbie-SMay31-spiritcrimsonmyownareasafeplacetolandannie07relentless.Payal-15Badtameez_DilNikki_Titli

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Finally...Rati Di's Interview..."Till date I have not been approached either by the production house or the channel so, I don't know whether this is just a rumor or there is something behind this. (Thakyou sooo much rati di for informing us)..."If I'm called again I'll get back only for my fans."(i just lovvvvveeeee this line..i've never seen a celebrity caring so much about her fansEmbarrassed)...
Rati Pandey is presently rehearsing to perform for the Independence Day special event to be aired on Colors TV, "I'm caught up for my rehearsals of Colors TV special event. We are shooting for the same on 25th July and it will be aired on 15th August on Colors TV."(wohoooooo...another performance....i soooo hope she wears white and it's a solo performanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)..... "I'm getting quite a lot of offers but for now, my priority is to go home and spend some time with my family(u deserve it rati di...enjoy with ur family)

Edited by maddi1994 - 22 July 2010 at 7:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurg2010ArtiMayur.MeenoAlisha-2887-Gunners-ruexangel-Annu-stuti123

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Okay does; that mean the Fuze ar;tic;le was wro;n?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangel-Samira--Illusion-stuti123-Annu-

hemameenu IF-Sizzlerz
hemameenu
hemameenu

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

now entire decesion is left to cv's ratidi is such a sweet heart  

she is ready to accept her come back only for fans truely adore u our angel ratidi u rock keep rocking .
guys we need to do something we should keep on mailing our mission should be on to get our   angel back

Edited by hemaaiyer - 22 July 2010 at 7:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurg2010-Gunners-ruexangel-Samira--Annu-stuti123

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Without Rati now the show is incomplete. MaYur was jaan of the show. Hope she will come here back again and rock the show!

Edited by ffkhan - 22 July 2010 at 7:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.Alisha-2887-Gunners-ruexangel-Zoya-mz.intoxicated-Illusion--Annu-stuti123

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing........Smile

She's ready to come back for her fans........... Smile coz she said..........if they want me back they have to inform me earlier coz i have to plan my dates properly........

She is as much there for fans as much as fans are for her Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha-2887ChasingLibertyruexangel-Samira--Illusion-stuti123-Annu-

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurg2010Alisha-2887-Gunners-ChasingLibertyruexangel-Samira--Illusion-VampireBarbie-SupriyaluvsMN--Annu-stuti123Payal-15

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Love u Rati.. I always liked ur honesty .. Love ur interview . Good Luck to you .. I think  TB article is based on her recent Audio interview ( ref Telly Tadka)  but again i might be wrong..  Stuped CV.. aur kitna TRP giraoge ..Big smile

Edited by mjhtrv - 22 July 2010 at 7:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha-2887-Gunners-ruexangel-Zoya--Annu-stuti123Maria.Payal-15

Go to top