Salamnamaste 4 Garv,kumud,other pop pairs

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
I'm going 2 start a new fanfic called salam namaste 4 Garv-kumud & other popular pairs of sony & star plus.hope u'll read it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalsirwani thumbnail
hey if there r kashish n sujal in it plzzzz inform me naa yaar. 😉
girlie18 thumbnail
plz keep garv n kumud together 😛
Princess M thumbnail
plz have kumud and garv be together.. and put me with my angad khanna aka iqbal khan... lol... i wish that were true.. but yeah have angad and kripa too unless u want angad and princess m... that's fien with me... haha. 😆 😃 I am just sugeesting.. do as u like.. it's ur fanfic.. I hope u start soon though..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-1...Kumud is so sad that her wedding is fixed with kshitij.she does'nt want 2 marry him.her dream is 2 become a popstar.K sits & weeps.suddenly kshitij cumes with a smile.K wipes her tears.Ks cumes near K.when she tries 2 move,he holds her hip.K catches his hand:leave me kshitij.

Kumud moves away from him. Ks:kumud,why r u avoiding me. K was speechless.don't u no that our wedding is fixed? K thinks:i wanted 2 marry a person whom i luv.but i'm sorry 4 u kshitij that i can't luv u. K looks at kshitij with pity.

K's eyes r full of tears:sorry kshitij. Ks did'nt understand anything.

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
that was a good starting
please write soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-2....Ks:kumud...what r u saying? K runs away. Abhay-khusum cum after sum shopping. A:hi kshitij.when did u cum?      Ks:just now.   khusum:since wedding is near,we went 4 shopping.kumud was'nt interested 2 cumwith us. Ks felt starange.he thinks:the bride not interested in her wedding shopping ? Sumeet-kumkum cum with lots of packets. S:hi kshitij.how r u? Ks:fine. Kk:ur eyes r searching 4 kumud? every1 laughs.     Kumud lies down crying. kk in her room clearing the cupboard.suddenly sumeet holds her from back. kk:are sumeet,leave me. S:whats this kumkum?no time 4 romance? KK:this is the time 4 ur sister kumud's wedding arrangements. S:till that no time 4 luv? KK:luv is always there.but this romance shud b avoided. she puts S's hands down from her body. S was embarassed. Kk smiles. kumud cumes there. KK:kumud...K cries & hugs kk. Kk:whats the problem kumud?   K:bhabhi,i don't want 2 marry kshitij. they were shocked. s:what r u talking kumud?   K:how can i marry a man whom i don't luv? S:whats wrong with kshitij?   KK:do u hav sum other luv? K:yes. they were shocked. S:who is he?   Who is kumud's luv?
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-3.   Kumud:my luv is sangeet.   Kumkum:Sangeet?   & nbsp;Sumeet:who is Sangeet?   How did u meet him?where does he stay?   K:I met him when I was a child.he stays in my mine & every1's minds.music is my life.    S:that means u r talking about music?    K:yes sumeet bhayya.i want 2 b a gr8 singer.    KK:wedding won't b an obstacle kumud.    K:I dunno.but now only miusic is there in my mind.i can't marry kshitij,bcoz I don't luv him.   KK:but kshitij is a nice man.he'll care 4 u. K:but I can't change my mind.tho I told my parents,they did'nt understand me.i felt that only u both can understand me.that's why I told u.if u can't understand me…Tears fall from her eyes. KK:we understand u.   Kk hugs K. S smiles.       Arjun &   Bhumi looking at each other 4 a long time.They dream romane.song:chot dil ladi…They can't take eyes from each other.Kumud smiles seeing it:hello..atleast 4 sum moments u both look at me. A & B get shy.   K:don't b shy.bcoz we no each other since childhood.i came here 2 tell u an imp matter.I'm going. B:what?   K:if I stay here,I've 2 marry kshitij.i can't.so I'm going. A:where?   K:don't worry.i'l look after myself.   A:but kumud…K has a naughty smile:bye…K goes. B:arjun,I'm getting tensed of kumud. Arjun consoles her with a sweet hug. During nite,kumud goes out with her bag.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Garv,nandini,kavya,anjali,sujal,kashish r entering in the next part
*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow 😉
plz bring kavya and anjali as kavyanjali and not kavyapammi or yuganjali plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 😳
good job anyways 😳 👏 👏