India-Forums

UPDATE 07/02/005 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Brief recap: Rimjhim's scheming has got Malini into trouble with Anand (aka Avinash) and now he wants Malini out the house

Update 07/02/05 (UK)

Anand tells Shweta that he doesnt want to see Malini's face in the morning, she better be gone. Shweta asks him to reconsider but Anand is adamant. Rimjhim goes behind the pillar and gives Malini a triumphant smile. Malini starts burning with anger at Rimjhim. Anand continues to tell Shweta that hes tolerated her sister Malini enough. Anand walks off. Rimjhim comes over to Malini and taunts her ''you hear that, he wants you gone, he doesnt want to see your face tomorrow morning..aww poor Malini, i had so many things i wanted to do to you still..ah well''. Malini struts off in anger.

Iravati tells Bhavani and the family that Kaveri can come back however it will mean that Iravati will leave forever. Babuji tells her not to speak like that. Iravati says she doesnt want that woman in the house. Babuji feels helpless. Iravati rolls away. Yashoda arrives and Babuji asks her what happened when she and Rimjhim went to visit Naina-devi. Yashoda says that Naina-devi is adamant on getting little Munna back and shes taking things to court. Babuji is shocked and cant believe things have come to this.

Malini has her bags packed and is on the way out when Shweta stops her and says ''Malini wait dont go, i'll manage to convince Anand''. Malini says ''its not working''. Then she sees Anand looking at them from afar and she starts a pity campaign: She starts weeping and telling Shweta that ''i cant stay here and impose, you and your husband should live together in peace. Besides i'v overstayed my welcome and its about time to go''. Anand continues to look at her in mind anger. Rimjhim comes up abit behind Anand and smirks at the pitiful situation Malini is in. Malini goes on ''I'll just leave Shweta. You know, many people dont have anyone to share their grief with, i dont even have people to share happiness with, im all alone..i think i'll just commit suicide''. Shweta says '''aww no Malini-'', Anand feels sorry for Malini and says ''wait Shweta''. Rimjhim looks up with a start and thinks ''oh no''. Anand tells Malini that he was in an angry mood last night ..so she can stay but she better stay out of family matters and she better leave Rimjhim alone. Anand and Shweta leave. Rimjhim is looking with shock. Malini's eyes rise up with a crocodile tear flowing down..she smiles at Rimjhim and wipes her tear and flicks it. Malini walks over to Rimjhim and tells her ''what were you saying..that he doesnt want to see my face in the morning..well, he saw my face and he said i can stay! ha''. Malini walks off happily. Rimjhim feels a tad disapointed.

Naina-devi and Kaveri are sitting with a lawyer. Naina-devi asks him if they will win the case. The lawyer says that things will go fine and little Munna will be in Kaveri's arms soon. The lawyer says he has some questions to ask first..he asks Kaveri what really happened to her husband Pratik. Kaveri doesnt reply and looks hesitant. The lawyer says he needs the truth from her if he is to ensure victory. Although Kaveri doesnt say that she gave him the mercy killing, she does imply it and also says that Babuji was also in the room when Pratik died.

The lawyer is sitting with Iravati and the family, he confidently tells them that Munna will be with them soon enough and the case will go in their favour. Iravati says ''great, now whos coming to court''. Babuji says ''im not coming''. Iravati tries to force him but to no luck. Iravati asks Bua if shes coming, Bua looks a tad torn for a second but says she'l come to court. Babuji gives her a 'fine ok' kind of look.

The case has started in court. The courthouse is somewhat packed and both sides are prepared. Kaveri's lawyer gets up and says this is a simple case of a woman wanting her child. He asks the judge to look at the innocoet baby who wants his mum. He gives an analogy and says a flower needs to be taken care of by the gardner etc. Kaveri doesnt look happy. Iravati's lawyer gets up and says this isnt a simple case as the woman Kaveri isnt a suitable mother etc. Kaveri looks torn. Iravati's lawyer at one point says that Kaveri has done something to her husband that is so embaressing its not worth mentioning here. Shes also responsible for many family fighting matches. Theres alot of objections from Kaveri's lawyer but to no avail. Iravati's lawyer says that the opposing lawyer said the gardner must look after the flower but what if the gardner wants to stamp that flower and kill it. Kaveri's lawyer comes back with a million objections but the judge keeps sustaining and just asks Iravati's lawyer to be clearer. Iravati's lawyer talks about how Kaveri poisoned her husband but Kaveri's lawyer says that wasnt proven to be wrong. Iravati's lawyer said that Kaveri did something to him afterwards that was worse. Then, Naina-devi silently gets up and goes to her lawyer and whispers something in his ear. Then she goes back to Kaveri and says that ''we'll blame it all on Bhavani and he can go jail''. Kaveri is shocked and saddened to hear that things are going the way they are. Kaveri's lawyer gets up when it comes to questioning Iravati and asks her why she blames Kaveri to which Iravati replies that she heard Kaveri say it. Kaveri's lawyer asks ''who was she talking to when you heard everything''. Iravati is gobsmacked and has no words (as she knows that she would have to implicate her husband in this mess now). Kaveri's lawyer presses on.

PREVIEW

Kaveri stops the court case saying that Iravati can have the child

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
thanksssssssss a bunch for the updates.......Wink
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update