The Siddhant Modi i know...

Posted: 13 years ago

Its amazing to read some of the posts made on the forum nowadays...They amuse me to say the least....How Sid gets bashed for being good as well....

The Siddhant Modi i know is one hell of a caring man and disregard for someone's feelings is not what he identifies himself with...So when he plans a birthday party for his wifey dearest, the first person he calls up to invite is..His wife's ex! Woah...Wait a sec...Wife's ex? Nah..How about his friend...his big bro...or his senior for that matter?

The Siddhant Modi i know has developed immense respect for armaan lately and has really embraced him in his life...He not only regards him as his elder brother but considers him an important part of Ridhhima's life...He knows their history and any person in his place would not have the guts to do what sid has done...someone else might have simply disregarded armaan's feelings altogether and would have thrown a fit at his mere sight…Remember, all the venom that Sid spewed against armaan earlier was more because of ridhhima . He dint know the real man behind Dr.Armaan…But the day he started to get to know him, his thinking changed…Because they connected…at a level that went beyond riddhima…

Yes, armaan has also showed us what a gem he is...But so has Sid...Imagine, if Sid was still bitter or insecure bout Armaan, would ridhhima be able to have comfortable conversations with her Ex who is still in love with her?...Would she feel at peace and be able to reminisce bout her old days with Armaan? Dint we see Riddhima avoiding armaan during the time when he and Sid could not see eye to eye?

The point I am trying to make is, yes it is difficult to let your love go but its also difficult to embrace and accept your wife's 1st love into your life…something Sid has done with great lan. Yes, armaan made efforts to bring sid and ridhhima together and sid acknowledges and appreciates that…but this was not the ONLY reason for the Sidmaan bonding…It went much beyond that…

When sid says "how can you forget her birthday", he s not making fun of him…He knows armaan's feelings for ridhhima and thts y his RHETORICAL question was more like "How can YOU forget her birthday"…Even sid knew that armaan couldn't have forgotten Ridhhima's birthday…

Its funny y ppl cant see the goodness in Sid and the fact that today if AR are so comfortable with each other and today if they can have a heart to heart talk and behave like friends, its because of Sid…

To love a person is easy but to love and respect the person who loves 'Your Love' is difficult…But after all our Siddy Widdy is not the one to take the easy way out…

Cheers!

Rapz

wat a dhamakedaar post rapz............

wow......u just said it gal

the only reason AR can b comfy 2gether is just coz of Sids positive attitude

also remember that scene when ridz hugged armaan by mistk.........and after sometime sid walked in.......

and the way he asked in a funny way whther AR were doing his burai............cooled off the tensed situation

this is our sid

no wonder we r CRAZY abt him

Rapz,😃

Brilliant & Outstanding Topic as always.👏👏👏
Siddhanth Modi is really a gem of Person & all know that.
Well this Forum members have hidden agenda running 24*7 in their mind about bashing & finding faults in Sid.
Well no one in the world is perfect but Sid is trying to be Sincere & Honest & that's what Riddhima loves about her Cute Doctor.
Riddhima knows that her Cute Doc is different from other people of his age & that's why she loves him.

To love a person is easy but to love and respect the person who loves 'Your Love' is difficult…But after all our Siddy Widdy is not the one to take the easy way out…

Brilliantly Said Rapz.....Sid is really a man with a golden heart.
hi

excellent post and i secind all what yiu have written

Yes they is no doubt that Armaan has a heart of gold but so does Sid. Sid is extraordinary and i salute his respect/love and bonding with Armaan, it sure isnt easy for him to do it, but he is doing it with flying colours

Also after the recent prank played on Sid, which was done via Armaan JPJ, Sid doesnt have any bitternes towrads any of them, bec he form heart has accepted Armaan in his and Rids

i found is sweet on his part to call up Armaan and invite him, he surely has the guts and i love Sid's pure heart, which is full fo love, just like Shilpa says that Sid ka dil mein pyar heh pyar heh,. Sid loves everyone and thats what makes him special

And i agree with you, Rids is able to sit and talk to Armaan, bec she has Sid;'s love, his trust and his understanding wit her, and that has helpt her do what she is doing now,

in short i would like to say Sid modi jasia aur koyi nehi, love him.

norzar

Originally posted by rapunzel84

if AR are so comfortable with each other and today if they can have a heart to heart talk and behave like friends, its because of Sid'

To love a person is easy but to love and respect the person who loves 'Your Love' is difficult'But after all our Siddy Widdy is not the one to take the easy way out'

Cheers!

Rapz

It is a very interesting post. I like it.  The above lines are the best about Sid. Let me tell you, it is really very difficult for a person to do what you have said in the above lines. But Sid has done it.  It is also possible for him to do it, because of the display of genuine affection from Arman towards him.

Just would like to add that, Sid has seen Arman putting all his efforts in trying to unite Ridz and Sid. So, he can be under the illusion that Arman is slightly getting over with Ridz  and will definitely not be aware of the depth of the feelings that Arman still has for Ridz.  He might also not want to acknowledge Arman's feelings to reduce the possible Ackwardness b/w them.
A thoughtful insight on the human heart and a heart as beautiful as Sid's. 🤗

Rapz, Sid is purity and beauty in motion and as for people who have nothing better to do in this lifetime except bashing good people, well I have just one thing to say - Jiski jitni akal hoti hai , usse utni hi baat ki ummeed ki ja sakti hai.

Ah, well.

Miss you, Rappz. Write more often , babe.

Would like to add furhter,

Every action has reaction and every reaction induces action. This goes on.  Even if the actions fails, the feeling behind it get communicated. And that induces the reactions. Both Arman and Sid have displayed some extra-ordinary  qualities to bond the way they are now and to help ridz feel easy to deal with the situation the way she is doing it now.
rapunzel your post has left me speechless. Its amazing to say the least. How you have described Sid is so amazing.  Armaan has definitely got a heart of gold and as everyone has pointed out Riddhima has had a lot longer to get over Armaan and she has an amazing man by her side which has enabled her to move ahead and embrace life to the fullest with so much love and hope. Armaan is truly  amazing in that it would be so difficult to see the woman you had woven dreams with suddenly married to someone else. His heart will definitely heal in time but at present he is still trying to adjust and although he is trying it is a lot easier said than done. Sids love towards Armaan is totally one of respect, love and admiration and his heart has no room for evil thoughts towards Armaan and the fact that his heart his honest and pure poses as a threat to a lot of people. Sid loves everyone. He is a man of compassion and there is no one else like Sid.
He can never be cloned. HE IS ONE OF A KIND.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO UNIQUE AND SO SPECIAL.
He purely wanted his brother/friend to be part of his celebrations and under no circumstances was the phone call made to cause intentional pain to Armaan. Sid doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
Thankyou soooooooooooo much for the fantastic post.
👏 Brilliantly said...
To love a person is easy but to love and respect the person who loves 'Your Love' is difficult…But after all our Siddy Widdy is not the one to take the easy way out… Edited by ritusaluja - 13 years ago
The Siddhant Modi I know is exactly the Siddhant Modi you are talking about.

Everyone says that Armaan is this, Armaan is that. Armaan being the gem that he is, united SR. SR dont stand a chance without him. Armaan helps everyone, Armaan sheds tears, Armaan moves on. ARMAAN ARMAAN ARMAAN!!

I am not saying Armaan does not deserve all the appreciation that he gets. He does. He sure does  deserve everything. But Sid deserves much more than all the bashing he gets. He deserves all the love and appreciation he gets. 'Coz what he is doing is not that simple as it appers.

It requires mutual trust and understanding. Sid understands Armaan, understands the pain that he has gone through and trusts him. And I love him for that. I love him for being the gem of a person he is. I love you, Sid.