Uttaran

what about informing Jogi Thakur??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hmmn gr8 ...very keen observation n analysis, well done every oneClapThumbs Up, no comments from me as i  dont watch this anymore, but i agree tht the music drowns the dialogues...imp ones esp...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what about informing Jogi Thakur??? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

Originally posted by mithila.v

Originally posted by neeram64

I think music so loud can hardly listen any dialogues.Pls let music be soft so that an enjoy them.

</div>
<div>
-----------------------

yes thats one BIG problem with this show....the songs n bg music overpower all dialogues....are the cvs listening......atleast in future let the bg score be less dominating
yeah actually i saw all the episodes after vansh's death but i missed that dialogue where they told that thakur saab directly airport se aa jayenge.... and BTW did thakur saab came directly from the airport,,, then did he wear that white kurtha all the way from darjeeling???

And someone could have informed him that they have already reached the Burial Ground So that he would have been able to see Vansh for one last time Cry
Thakur saab wore White kurta all the way from Darjeeling and in Veer's room the white clothes were neatly pressed and kept as though someone had informed them before itself that someone's gonna die ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisspayel_roytiny15

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@divy609--- i agree it looks like along sid their is another person may be a servant of the b-house who must have seen vansh's death and must have thought ''chalo kaam jaldi khatham karle, varna baadmein aur bhi bohut saree kaam rehe jayenge

Post Reply New Post

Go to top