Uttaran

   

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 4 (L)~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23394

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aroradaks

i just want 2 know if VEEYA came in any other episode of kitchen champion2  except for 1st episode?????????



yeh thats what ive wanted to ask for so many daysLOL No Idea!Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 4 (L)~ (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aroradaks

Groupbie

aroradaks

Joined: 13 January 2010

Posts: 195

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by aroradaks

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hahaha

waise did u read the new dream?Smile
how can i miss anyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedVEEYAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed dreamLOLLOL
simply VEEYALICIOUSThumbs Up
i just wish u were the writter of uttaranWinkWink 


Even I wish that dear ji! HAIII  I would make Veeya's story the sort of love legend no one would forget!Embarrassed
i wish it comes out 2be true
waise btw morning dream sequence ka kya huaaaaaaaaaWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23394

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aroradaks

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by aroradaks

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hahaha

waise did u read the new dream?Smile
how can i miss anyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedVEEYAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed dreamLOLLOL
simply VEEYALICIOUSThumbs Up
i just wish u were the writter of uttaranWinkWink 


Even I wish that dear ji! HAIII  I would make Veeya's story the sort of love legend no one would forget!Embarrassed
i wish it comes out 2be true
waise btw morning dream sequence ka kya huaaaaaaaaaWink


Well Sonia ji said she would write thatEmbarrassed I hadnt imagined that yetLOL I was feeling a little bit of self annoyance that I keep thinking and dreaming of veeya!LOLEmbarrassed see na now when I go to bed I will probs have another dream!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroradaks

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23394

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
chalo ji I am off to bed...im off to the Victorian Supreme Court tomorrow for a murder trial...all part of my law studies...so dont be surprised if Im talking all law when I get back tomorrowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroradaksAurora.

aroradaks

Groupbie

aroradaks

Joined: 13 January 2010

Posts: 195

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i wish u have lovely ,adorable dreams of VEEYA   and pen them sOoOOn
WinkWink
btw  rashmi is online

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23394

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aroradaks

i wish u have lovely ,adorable dreams of VEEYA   and pen them sOoOOn
WinkWink
btw  rashmi is online


komal ji u also write naa!Big smile ive made a special post for veeya/nandmi dreams!Embarrassed


goodnight jiSmile


Edited by SRKLuvr - 22 July 2010 at 9:20am

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007

Posts: 4181

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ok..so this is no dream.i am just in a funny mood...so its.just my imagination going slightly wild!!!..so veer and tapu wake up after having done itWink......they are both still shy as they woke up hollywood style!!...veer  is amazed how he has developed these feelings and such a strong attraction towards her..thats the look he gives her.....and tapu because obviously she loves him and is attracted to him!!!.....then she goes closer hugs him and cant let go and he reciprocates with the same intense passionate hug!!!........and then from here on.........its anybody's guess...what transpires once again...and again..and again..!!!Wink....
So now.......i have completed the dream for you guysWink......i really shoudn't be encouraging all this!!Wink.....but what the hell...we are all having fun and thats whats important!!...Wink.....
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.rakun 4evaSRKLuvr

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Joined: 28 November 2008

Posts: 3346

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Ok..so this is no dream.i am just in a funny mood...so its.just my imagination going slightly wild!!!..so veer and tapu wake up after having done itWink......they are both still shy as they woke up hollywood style!!...veer  is amazed how he has developed these feelings and such a strong attraction towards her..thats the look he gives her.....and tapu because obviously she loves him and is attracted to him!!!.....then she goes closer hugs him and cant let go and he reciprocates with the same intense passionate hug!!!........and then from here on.........its anybody's guess...what transpires once again...and again..and again..!!!Wink....
So now.......i have completed the dream for you guysWink......i really shoudn't be encouraging all this!!Wink.....but what the hell...we are all having fun and thats whats important!!...Wink.....
 


wow sonia ji......lovely dream Embarrassed
U guys r so good at it i wish i could write aswell
newayz how u doing??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 5 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

SRKLuvr 1194 33367 28 December 2010 at 12:41am
By ankit_34
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 6 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

SRKLuvr 1199 26697 29 September 2010 at 8:15am
By SRKLuvr
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 3 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

SRKLuvr 1203 29143 22 July 2010 at 12:40am
By SRKLuvr
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 2 (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

SRKLuvr 1201 27318 06 July 2010 at 7:15am
By SRKLuvr
~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven (L)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

SRKLuvr 1194 29629 15 June 2010 at 3:02pm
By SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.