Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 4 (L)~ (Page 149)

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Prithika_C

lucky u! dear thanks for arguing for us but really and truly I am absolutely sick of all this now! It is completely beyond me why others are not able to understand her! For the last two days my heart has been dreading what is to come on the serial as I realise with a sinking feeling that NOBODY will be able to see past and understand her! She will be all alone in this! Nor will jogi realise what hes done to her nor will nani own up and stand with her nor will ichha this time support her. Veer's leaving her will completely shatter her and im only praying my dear that this will not have an adverse impact on her! till now her heart is still clean and has not been damaged by her warped mind but im afraid now her heart will turn black with revenge and she will go to any lengths to get her revenge. Im praying this doesnt happen but i cannot trust these cvsCry
i wish others understood as wellCry.tapu should not turn evil after this it is the only thing i dread.Cry

its my greatest fearOuchCryBroken Heart I cannot help but feel like the world has collapsd around her. She is getting deeper and seeper and she is not even wanting to! U know of it werent for SID, all this wouldnt be happening!Angry
poor tapu i am so scared for herCry

I have asked Rashami on facebook if tapu will get better...lets hope she repliesSmile
i hope she says yes.but we are going to get veeya for sure the channel is promoting veeya a lot these daysBig smile

Yeh they are arent they!LOL And im LOVING itEmbarrassed I cannot WAIT for Nandmi's performance! I ws sooo happy dreaming of VeeYa today!Day Dreaming Im still reeling from Monday's epi...Veer's dialogues! They were extemely sexually provocative! It seems like he doesnt care about touching her now that consummations already happened...I actually wonder if he would sleep with her again just to further play with her emotions!Shocked I would not respect him much for tht!Dead Well its ok the stupid sapAngry Embarrassedhas already made her pregnant!Embarrassed
nadmi's preformance andveeya baby is making me go crazyEmbarrassed
tell me about your new dreamBig smile

I said naaEmbarrassed I imagined Veer as the new Jay Sean on the song Down and my god what passion!Day Dreaming That was one but dear I now keep getting my singer dream all the time because I want that to happen in the current circumstances it would be perfect! In fact I want that in that dream the guy really and truly falls in love with Tapu and proposes in a romantic beautiful way and hes such a good guy and veer sees all this and begins to realiseBig smile I wish i could tell you about this new guy! If it wasnt for the fact that I love Veeya more than anything I would love tapu with this new guy...hes a real prince! I wanted Veeer to see this handsome and hot, rich and famous, but totally cultured and good man being head over heels totally in love with the new tapu as she sings in delhiEmbarrassed It was really sweet and Veer sees this entire thing on TV and Tapu rejects the proposal saying she is already married and will never marry again!Embarrassed
i hope this happensDay Dreaming
bye dear i have to study.i'll be back in an hourBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged

lucky u! dear thanks for arguing for us but really and truly I am absolutely sick of all this now! It is completely beyond me why others are not able to understand her! For the last two days my heart has been dreading what is to come on the serial as I realise with a sinking feeling that NOBODY will be able to see past and understand her! She will be all alone in this! Nor will jogi realise what hes done to her nor will nani own up and stand with her nor will ichha this time support her. Veer's leaving her will completely shatter her and im only praying my dear that this will not have an adverse impact on her! till now her heart is still clean and has not been damaged by her warped mind but im afraid now her heart will turn black with revenge and she will go to any lengths to get her revenge. Im praying this doesnt happen but i cannot trust these cvsCry
i wish others understood as wellCry.tapu should not turn evil after this it is the only thing i dread.Cry

its my greatest fearOuchCryBroken Heart I cannot help but feel like the world has collapsd around her. She is getting deeper and seeper and she is not even wanting to! U know of it werent for SID, all this wouldnt be happening!Angry
poor tapu i am so scared for herCry

I have asked Rashami on facebook if tapu will get better...lets hope she repliesSmile
i hope she says yes.but we are going to get veeya for sure the channel is promoting veeya a lot these daysBig smile

Yeh they are arent they!LOL And im LOVING itEmbarrassed I cannot WAIT for Nandmi's performance! I ws sooo happy dreaming of VeeYa today!Day Dreaming Im still reeling from Monday's epi...Veer's dialogues! They were extemely sexually provocative! It seems like he doesnt care about touching her now that consummations already happened...I actually wonder if he would sleep with her again just to further play with her emotions!Shocked I would not respect him much for tht!Dead Well its ok the stupid sapAngry Embarrassedhas already made her pregnant!Embarrassed
nadmi's preformance andveeya baby is making me go crazyEmbarrassed
tell me about your new dreamBig smile

I said naaEmbarrassed I imagined Veer as the new Jay Sean on the song Down and my god what passion!Day Dreaming That was one but dear I now keep getting my singer dream all the time because I want that to happen in the current circumstances it would be perfect! In fact I want that in that dream the guy really and truly falls in love with Tapu and proposes in a romantic beautiful way and hes such a good guy and veer sees all this and begins to realiseBig smile I wish i could tell you about this new guy! If it wasnt for the fact that I love Veeya more than anything I would love tapu with this new guy...hes a real prince! I wanted Veeer to see this handsome and hot, rich and famous, but totally cultured and good man being head over heels totally in love with the new tapu as she sings in delhiEmbarrassed It was really sweet and Veer sees this entire thing on TV and Tapu rejects the proposal saying she is already married and will never marry again!Embarrassed
i hope this happensDay Dreaming
bye dear i have to study.i'll be back in an hourBig smile

ok dear come back soon i'll be waiting for uBig smile
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
helo..Smile..i am up....earlier than usual today..what you guys disccussing????

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hello sonia ji we'll have to migrate onto veeya heaven 5 soonSmile i'll just 5 minutes quickly eat dinner and come!Smile
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Smile.........
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Smile.........

well sonia ji like me and prithika and the rest of us u also understand tapu's unfortunate circumstances na...u understand what we have been trying to say about her childhood and her nani and the posion inside her. U belive with us na that she can improve that she is not solely responsible for everything that she has been pushed into such situations that make everything worse for her...Cry
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yes and i have clearly stated that in some of my comments there........jogi is mad..to have made ichha his daughter..and caused tapasyas evil!!!..its all his fault...........

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
yes ji i will now start making our new heavenSmile will take some timeSmile

Go to top