Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aroradaks

i just want 2 know if VEEYA came in any other episode of kitchen champion2  except for 1st episode?????????

yeh thats what ive wanted to ask for so many daysπŸ˜† No Idea!πŸ˜•
aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Even I wish that dear ji! HAIII  I would make Veeya's story the sort of love legend no one would forget!😳

i wish it comes out 2be true
waise btw morning dream sequence ka kya huaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i wish it comes out 2be true
waise btw morning dream sequence ka kya huaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜‰

Well Sonia ji said she would write that😳 I hadnt imagined that yetπŸ˜† I was feeling a little bit of self annoyance that I keep thinking and dreaming of veeya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ see na now when I go to bed I will probs have another dream!😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
chalo ji I am off to bed...im off to the Victorian Supreme Court tomorrow for a murder trial...all part of my law studies...so dont be surprised if Im talking all law when I get back tomorrowπŸ˜†
aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wish u have lovely ,adorable dreams of VEEYA   and pen them sOoOOn
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
btw  rashmi is online
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i wish u have lovely ,adorable dreams of VEEYA   and pen them sOoOOn

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
btw  rashmi is online

komal ji u also write naa!πŸ˜ƒ ive made a special post for veeya/nandmi dreams!😳

goodnight ji😊
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok..so this is no dream.i am just in a funny mood...so its.just my imagination going slightly wild!!!..so veer and tapu wake up after having done itπŸ˜‰......they are both still shy as they woke up hollywood style!!...veer  is amazed how he has developed these feelings and such a strong attraction towards her..thats the look he gives her.....and tapu because obviously she loves him and is attracted to him!!!.....then she goes closer hugs him and cant let go and he reciprocates with the same intense passionate hug!!!........and then from here on.........its anybody's guess...what transpires once again...and again..and again..!!!πŸ˜‰....
So now.......i have completed the dream for you guysπŸ˜‰......i really shoudn't be encouraging all this!!πŸ˜‰.....but what the hell...we are all having fun and thats whats important!!...πŸ˜‰.....

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonia77

Ok..so this is no dream.i am just in a funny mood...so its.just my imagination going slightly wild!!!..so veer and tapu wake up after having done itπŸ˜‰......they are both still shy as they woke up hollywood style!!...veer  is amazed how he has developed these feelings and such a strong attraction towards her..thats the look he gives her.....and tapu because obviously she loves him and is attracted to him!!!.....then she goes closer hugs him and cant let go and he reciprocates with the same intense passionate hug!!!........and then from here on.........its anybody's guess...what transpires once again...and again..and again..!!!πŸ˜‰....

So now.......i have completed the dream for you guysπŸ˜‰......i really shoudn't be encouraging all this!!πŸ˜‰.....but what the hell...we are all having fun and thats whats important!!...πŸ˜‰.....

wow sonia ji......lovely dream 😳
U guys r so good at it i wish i could write aswell
newayz how u doing??
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Kaj..ya i am doing ok!!..how about you...me just about to go to the gym...love my work out!!
Well...mine was hardly a dream..just my two bits to make you all laugh!!!πŸ˜‰
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi Kaj..ya i am doing ok!!..how about you...me just about to go to the gym...love my work out!!

Well...mine was hardly a dream..just my two bits to make you all laugh!!!πŸ˜‰

gd gd....have a nyc time in the gym...yh me all gd
thanks for writting ....i loved it makes me feel so good 😳