Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi there...so here we are at the 4th fan heaven..hopefully many more to go!!!..i just read the sbs update..if any truth to it..veeya consummation round the corner!!!πŸ˜‰

Sonia ji this is what im thinking:
Tapu feels guilt but doesnt reveal the truth...but since shes being nice and all and Veer is very dukhi he seeks solace in her...something happens and they consummate...she becomes pregnant by it...everyone finds out the truth...they kick tapu out and turn on her...they decide to get Veer and the Ich married...then tapu realises she is pregnant and comes and tells everyone! I think by this time she mustve humbled at least a bit! as long as there is no veer and the ich im happy!😊
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes thats true..because for her to be pregnant with veers child..she has had to have slept with him!!..chalo so now we can just wait for the clomax of your last dream to be shown in uttaran itself..πŸ˜‰..atleast this is what sbs has indicated!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Yes thats true..because for her to be pregnant with veers child..she has had to have slept with him!!..chalo so now we can just wait for the clomax of your last dream to be shown in uttaran itself..πŸ˜‰..atleast this is what sbs has indicated!!

Im getting veryy upset though hearing about Veer and Ich! and I have an extremely nasty feeling this whole annarth uljhan will all happen while my exams are going on😭 haiiiiii bhagwan mera future bachalo bhagvan!😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail
And Sonia ji ull still write ur dream for me right?😊 It will cheer me up a great deal!😊
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow congrats for our 4th veeya heaven club
superb job sanya
i love cover page
SRKLuvr thumbnail
yesss!!! and its gonna get better ji!πŸ˜ƒ Once we receive all the beautiful professional banners and siggies!😳

BTW what do u think of that new article?πŸ˜•
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yesss!!! and its gonna get better ji!πŸ˜ƒ Once we receive all the beautiful professional banners and siggies!😳

BTW what do u think of that new article?πŸ˜•

yesterday  was feeling so bad but todai i m feeling good about it i think tapu is improving and she will stand by veer side and when she will actually b nice then the truth will b exposed by the time she will b pregnant .... i think track is going in our favour 😳

and u kno yesterday i wrote on rashmis facebook wall about her acting in yesterdays episode that she was so good and she said thankyou 2 me wow i m feeling so happy she actually replied me πŸ˜›
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakun 4eva

yesterday  was feeling so bad but todai i m feeling good about it i think tapu is improving and she will stand by veer side and when she will actually b nice then the truth will b exposed by the time she will b pregnant .... i think track is going in our favour 😳

and u kno yesterday i wrote on rashmis facebook wall about her acting in yesterdays episode that she was so good and she said thankyou 2 me wow i m feeling so happy she actually replied me πŸ˜›

yeh I even felt like that when she replied to meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Even Im feeling positive now! I guess the only dukh is that we'll have to bear veer and the ich shaadi preparations for a while🀒 also veer insulting tapu!😭 and leaving her😭
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh I even felt like that when she replied to meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Even Im feeling positive now! I guess the only dukh is that we'll have to bear veer and the ich shaadi preparations for a while🀒 also veer insulting tapu!😭 and leaving her😭

i will suerly skip those episodes cant c veer getting married 2 anyone els except tapu darling
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Yeh we will all boycott a few epis!!!🀬 I dont wanna watch annarth! I really really hope Tapu's pregnancy is real and not fake and its Veeya's baby only!😊 I will be over the moon! Waise dont u think if Veer and the ich get married then it'll be the end of the serial! I mean I remember Kasturi! Her marriage with the hero Robbie was fixed 4 times b4 it actually happenedπŸ˜† I remember constantly having depression periods!πŸ˜† Waise any other suggestions for the fanclub cover? And the first sentences...they are from the song Tere Liye...do u think they are appropriate?😊 I know that I at least love them alot!😳