Posted: 13 years ago
can anybody tell me in this video............................pratusha is there or not???????
look at that girl who is in the pink dress..........and saying something like bhabhi u r very beautiful................please tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............this is the show from ndtv imagine i.e. rakht sambandh.................

link added............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvAV2JXucc
Edited by Rashiiiii17 - 13 years ago
I too thought the same when I saw the episode yesterday. Looks like her.

Yes, she is Pratusha for sure... 

Check out here I tried to grab her from video and put with BV phone πŸ˜‰

Edited by cute11 - 13 years ago
Not sure.. I think Pratyusha was a fresh face and hasnt done any other show and there was no news that she is doing Rakht sambanth.. but these two girls look similar thoughπŸ˜•
Yes, I think the girl in Rakta Sambandh is Pratyusha.  She appeared in the 1st episode (19th July) and 21st July episode. 
Ya, she is Pratyusha...
But see the TB article where Prtyusha says she just did some drmama in her school days and thats it.. no mention of any other showπŸ˜•
I also saw her in Rakhta Sambandh .  I think she was doing Rakhtya Sambandh where her role was not good. But she then get the offer of BV . As i have been following Rakhtya Sambandh  if  the girl is sudenly get replaced then we can easily says she was Pratyusha , I think as the role is insignificant may be that's why she had not mention the name.
i don't think so. The nose is completely different. But they do look quite similar
Hmmmm 😍 they look very similiar πŸ€ͺ   Maybe πŸ˜‰ they are judva sisters who got seperated in kumbh ka mela πŸ˜† πŸ˜†