Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yoyolo

yoyolo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Hi guys !

I just wanna say I love the track these days ! I was scared that the show would become sad and depressing, but no !

It is cute, funny and interesting, I'm lovin' it !

The mischiveous dadi is the coolest love guru I've ever seen Big smile I love how she laughs when Maan talks against Geet and makes plans to get Maan and Geet together : "Fruits kaatlo jaldi se ! Main fail ho jaoungi !"LOL

I loved how Maan was staring at Geet in yesterday's episode ! For the first time he was looking...I don't know...soft, moved, kind of vulnerable...awwwwwDay Dreaming

And the promo ! awww its supercute ! and really funny Big smile haha I love how they raise their head as they talk : "Tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho !" etc. LOLLOL

The minus point is, uh no, are, Dev and his wife. His wife looks like a typical villain from saas-bahu shows ! Dev left Geet, and he is also planning something against his brother, I guess t's for money or something like that. I really hope the show won't be spoilt by these characters ! if it becomes like all the saas-bahu shows where everybody gives dhokha to everybody in the same family, then it will become depressing and boring Cry

I hope the Cv's will carry on with Geet-Maan's awesome love story ! Maan, I just love you, and Geet is the cutest gal ever ! their chemistry is rocking ! awwwwww can't wait for tonightEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What say guys ?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed pls comment/like

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000Parvin86swetaa100Purplesky.RukhluvMaanTressaMounchyDoJinuzmakhanbluedreamz953Richie..sonu4evera2zahidRolzzsuj01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love it love it !" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Me agreeeessss!!..

These days,it's the cutest show ny1 eva wants to watch!!....It's fresh and sweet;no tensions at all!!>..LOL...Naintara is the only thingy I hate abt the show;even Dev' betta!!LOL..lyk seriously,when he's teasing bro with his secretary's name!!Blushing....I know how younger siblings are!!...Mein khud bhi sara din yehi karti hoon!!ROFL...

Well,I hope the show maintains it's sweet story.Like,as of now;the Dev tracks shud b kept aside...it'll ruin the whole romantic atmosphere,u see!!Wink

Edited by -Amina- - 22 July 2010 at 2:20am

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I am waiting for 9:30 right now geet deserves to be no.1 show on TV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

yoyolo

yoyolo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amina-

Me agreeeessss!!..

These days,it's the cutest show ny1 eva wants to watch!!....It's fresh and sweet;no tensions at all!!>..LOL...Naintara is the only thingy I hate abt the show;even Dev' betta!!LOL..lyk seriously,when he's teasing bro with his secretary's name!!Blushing....I know how younger siblings are!!...Mein khud bhi sara din yehi karti hoon!!ROFL...

Well,I hope the show maintains it's sweet story.Like,as of now;the Dev tracks shud b kept aside...it'll ruin the whole romantic atmosphere,u see!!Wink

I totally agree ! focussing on Dev and Nayantara Rani Saiba would ruin the show !Cry I think they should focus on the awesomerockingfab love story of Geet and Maan, and esp Maaan hahahaLOLmy loverrrrr

but yeah I love how Dev teases his elder brother ! you know it would be fun if he and Nayantara become the funny characters of the show ! always making plans but always losing the gameLOL haha that would be funny ! same for Sasha & Tasha ! uff there are too many villains in the show ! Thank God Geet and Maan are here ! Heart love 'em

yoyolo

yoyolo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_rocks

I am waiting for 9:30 right now geet deserves to be no.1 show on TV.

samee ! and I totally agree !Big smileThumbs Up

sonu4ever

IF-Rockerz

sonu4ever

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ishtaaaa Shocked
You love Maneet too ShockedClapClap
Yay im so glad u  are here too EmbarrassedBig smile

I agree yaar Maneet rocks, and yesterday's scene were cute when she cut the apples Big smile
Dadi plays the cupid all the way, go Dadi Wink

Cant wait to see the room seq where Geet will find that Savitri ji is actually Maan's granny LOL

-Humera Smile

yoyolo

yoyolo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu4ever

Ishtaaaa Shocked
You love Maneet too ShockedClapClap
Yay im so glad u  are here too EmbarrassedBig smile

I agree yaar Maneet rocks, and yesterday's scene were cute when she cut the apples Big smile
Dadi plays the cupid all the way, go Dadi Wink

Cant wait to see the room seq where Geet will find that Savitri ji is actually Maan's granny LOL

-Humera Smile

Humii I love them !! Big smileBig smile

agree, Dadi and Geet are SO cuteeeeeeeeee !
haha waiting eagerly for that scene too ! and Omggg Maan looks SO HOT in it Day Dreaming

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I dislike dev & naintara as well...but im still waiting for that moment geet meets dev and beats him up bad! LOLThumbs Up now that is something i would enjoy!

Geet & Maan..make a really cute couple...i cant wait 4 todays epi...its gna be funny when he realises that Geet is not his imagination LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top