Pratigya

A-If smallscreen became silver screenPratigya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by nisha2010

actually i have thought of it so many times................watching pratigya in theatre...................

d music of serial will b awesome.....esp d krishna krishna bg.........will luk good in dolby system.................

and i will b d one whistling on each and every dialogue of krishna(not d one's abt his thoughts on women.........but those laughable ones) ROFL

advance booking kar lo........................ LOL

looool as im reading you comment, im imagining it in my head...as it is i already annoy my sister with saying dat krishna krishna bitLOLLOL ...imagine it on big screen....AHHH lol wicked!

now that you say it like this, they should do it! hahaLOLLOLLOL

am sure it will run houseful......................am addicted ............ LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A-If smallscreen became silver screenPratigya (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

am sure it will run houseful......................am addicted ............ LOL

trust me...i know exactly how u feel, im having my addicting moment as well loool...im obsessed! im starting to speaking lyk krishna!...n my bro's n sister r like "oh no she is at it again"ROFLSillythey dont know what im sayingBlushingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

arhaanfan247

Groupbie

arhaanfan247

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da article Tongue

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
main to bhul chali babul ka dess...
krishna ka ghar pyaara lage.........Day DreamingDancing

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Any such movie should be rated " R ", and should not open to people below the age of 21. If this Serial on TV can some time creates so much awkward situation when other family members are around, consider what level of language and screen play may be shown on the silver screen.

No from me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top