Thendral

Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
The future of Thendral right now looks sad and painful...looks like there will be more tears from Tulasi and we will see Tamil angry again with Charu and GW celebrating.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTTfankarthi173Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jtselvan

jtselvan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Future of Thendral will be very bright for our lead couple:

1)Lavanya is getting the punishment by getting the child aborted
2)this will totally alienate her from her "pugundha veedu" including nitheesh
3)Tamil mother gets a good bashing from Mohan
4)tamil and thulasi drift may increase because of lavanya abortion and mohan's bashing of tamil's mother
5)charu will ultimately seduce tamil for marrying her
6)kesav will blackmail charu
7)kesav will be killed by charu
8)So, charu father may agree for charu to marry tamil ( as thulasi has already left tamil)
9)marriage will be ready to be held
10)last minute charu will be exposed with kesav's mobile video
11)marriage will get cancelled
12)tamil will run looking for thulasi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VIDHMAKrselvikarthi173Shemmo

VIDHMAK

VIDHMAK

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@jtselvan  if this happens it will be very much thrilling to see but i cant see TT getting seperated. Also to add to your lines i feel that tamil mother i.e prabhu's mom will get to know abt tulasi when she alone in kalyani's place and will try to solve the problem .. and she will show her money power and in the mean time tamil will get to know abt charus  plan as keshav that video and will be threatning charu for money...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysShemmokarthi173

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Welcome Selvan and Vidhmak to IF and the Thendral Section.

@ Selvan

I doubt Nitesh's parents would and NItesh would tell Lavanya to leave their house.  They are really nice and supportive people.  They will be mad at at her (and mad at Mohan too I think) but they will not ditch her like that. 

Tamil and Charu marriage???  Oh my god...I hope the serial does not go that far.  If that happens I will stop the serial.  There should be no scene where Tamil agrees to marry Charu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyskarthi173

jtselvan

jtselvan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
If the director wants to give lavanya, a harsh punishment, he can go to the extent of making this incident of child abortion to the level that, lavanya cannot bear any child in the future at all.  If that happens, I doubt whether nitish mother will be still supportive of her. When lavanya became pregnant, tamil's mother and lavanya did lot of dramas - insulting thulasi with words, using her pregnancy as an excuse to control her mother in law, taking advantage of all the attention heaped on her, acting as if getting pregnant is the "biggest achievement in the world" (the statistics says 1 child every second in india) . After doing this all, to top everything, cursing the child as "saniyan" and going after money. For all these things, I myself wish that the director should plan to give a more hard punishment to lavanya. Lavanya should be divorced by nitheesh or atleast sent out permanently from their house. Then only it will be compensated for what tamil mother did to thulasi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

kirunain

Groupbie

kirunain

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
1.)lav will get abadead
2.)T&T fight will be enlarged bec of lav
3.)lav send out from niteesh family,he might come to know that lav and GW had spoiled his life.
4.)gw will realize her mistake
5.)Lav too realise her mistake 
6.)charu might tell tamil that she wants to live only with him
7.)then charu physco might be get exposed and keshav might do something to her.
8.)tamil will realise his and going behind kuttima kuttima... tulasi will not accept him that time.
9.)tulasi might bestaying with tps/bhuvana house.
10.)tamil will get mad for losing tulasi and will beg her to accept him...and 
atlast i think bhuvana joining with tulasi will be really be good and enjoyable bec as a viewers we can watch GW/bhuvana talk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top