Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 5)

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
i don't hope there will be Tamil and Thulasi seperation and if kumaran sir make Tamil and Thulasi seperation it is only for few weeks or few months. In the future they will show who is TPS son and truth about Thulasi mother (Bhuvana or TPS). Finally Deepa and Kalyani marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I am not ready for a TT separation track but you never know what Kumaran has planned for us.  I think after listening to the teacher talk to Tulasi, we know for sure that something big and negative will happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamsneha_vijayShemmo

geneliadsouza Newbie
geneliadsouza
geneliadsouza

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I want TT to live together forever without any problems! I want Thulasi to become an Engineer as her wish and Thamizh to earn lots of money and lead a peaceful life. I want charu to correct all her mistakes and realize her evilness.  I want TA's mum to understand Thulasi and be a good mother for her rather, than being evil. I want lavanya to understand Thulasi and see her as her best Anni!  Bhuvana should understand the feelings of Thulasi, hear about all her past sorrows and bad experiences as a cause for leaving Thulasi and leaving her with this bad embarrassment; she needs to be a comforting mother for her.

Thendral should last for more than decades. TT should have children in future BUT WE don't want them as old couples always young and fresh! Wink

sobeysShemmo

SGANESHAN Newbie
SGANESHAN
SGANESHAN

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I think good things also should come in serial like Thulasi and Tamizh should enjoy some happy moments.They should not show all sufferings only for Thulasi and infact they must show that Tamizh sister must feel for Thulasi good character,

For this Tamizh sister should not deliver a baby and Abortion should happen and then only the bad characters like Tamizh sister and his mother will feel .But I find Thulasi is always sufferer.Even in movies hero will get some sufferings and in between he will song with her lover and all

Same way in serials also Thulasi should win some of bad people hearts.

In this contest I appreciate Mr.Kumaran, the director is showing good results for Selvam in Thirmathi selvam serial but in that serial also all bad people are getting success

If any serials are showing about 900 episodes as Good people suffering and last 10 episodes or so good people are winning

Such serials create a wrong impression in the minds of the people. I am quite surprised how Vikatan group encouraging and producing such wrong serials

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyssneha_vijaysahi.

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
ya pa T&  T should not be separated .cnt imagine their separation ...
1.charu has to change or thulasi must change her
2.tamil's mom has to change a lot due to her all the probs for t and t
3.all should come to know abt charu and tamils mom...
if all these happens they wil lead a happy life...
mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
   I want T&T to live together. It is true that TA didn't tell Charu about his love for Thulasi which was the grave mistake he had done but I want her to understand as to why Thamizh didn't tell about his love for another girl as his mom was emotionally blackmailing him which lead him to hide the facts about Thulasi to Charu

.  Moreover it would be good if GW understands about Thulasi's true nature soon and accept her as her DIL and give full support to Thuls as it will be the best medicine for T's sufferings which she has undergone from the beginning. Lavanya should also somehow understand that Thulasi is very innocent but circumstances lead her to mistake our heroine.

vjayamsneha_vijay

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

will thulasi and tamil go to kalahasthi  temple...?
some one tell me y people go to that temple?
any thing -ve will happen na if they go there?

Edited by sneha_vijay - 19 September 2011 at 8:29am
rbc.2511 Newbie
rbc.2511
rbc.2511

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I think this Thulasi needs to gain some spine and take charu on a little smartly. She knows her stupid husband is being manipulated and yet is clueless to think herself w/o her friend or husband's anni's help

**EDITED**
Viewbie's Note - please refrain from advertising other sites. 
Thanks.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 01 December 2011 at 2:38pm

Go to top