Thendral

Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I think Thuls's mother is locked up in Vels house and it her that Thuls saw when she went up and came running down. Maybe Vels drove her mad and locked her and MM thinks she ran away.
Imagination has no limit na? Smile

Hahha..Kuttyponnu unga imagination is nice...Neenga engeyoo poithinga...Haha...But Thulasi ran down becoz there was a dog illaiya???...I cant remember, but i think soo!!...Lets see!!

Sue Aunty, i think too that Sundari is Thulasis Mom...Like Priya akka said she was forced to marry MM...Hmm..Lets see!!...

Namma guess panrathu enge nadaka poguthuuuuuuuuu!!Angry

Kumaran Sir is very clever!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yes shammu dear wat we expect will not happen as u said kumaran sir is very clever in twists and turns in his serials.. ha ha ha

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 28 October 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I think Thuls's mother is locked up in Vels house and it her that Thuls saw when she went up and came running down. Maybe Vels drove her mad and locked her and MM thinks she ran away.
Imagination has no limit na? Smile

attack # 6

You have been attacked 6 times. So you have officially become a zombie. Pls read your PM and follow the instructions.

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I think Thulasi and Tamil will separate. Tamil will marry Charu as per mother's wish but will lead a miserable life. Thulasi will struggle on her own and become strong and mature and will not need TA any more. In this serial all charcters have some negatives. Villains have plenty like Ta's mother and Bhuvana. Tamil is erratic and immature in his actions although his intentions are pure. Most of the problems are created by him. Charu is a victim of TA and his mother. Thulasi so far has been very laid back and weak. High time she pulled herself  up.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I feel that Kumaran will not separate Tamil and Tulasi...or even if they do separate it will be for a short time and it will not be that bad.

Remember when Tamil was in the hospital and Tulasi was alone with Vel.  Those scenes were really painful to watch as TT were not together. 

I think the director has learnt his lesson and he will not make TT separation track that big.

Tamil will never ever marry Charu!!!!!!!!!!  Omg....if he does that, then there is no point to Thendral and no point to what Tamil said in court.  If something like that happens, I swear I will come to India and yell at the entire Thendral team...lol.

The magic of Thendral is Tamil and Tulasi.

Now that Tulasi is more bold and aware of Charu's plans, it's her turn to rock and play with the psychos.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiJanani20Rishi87karthi173SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yes Thulasi and Tamil is the main characters.. and Kumaran should now give more aappu for Charu and GW through the bold Thulasi..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Subba, I agree with you about Charu's character - it wouldn't gel if Charu turns negative as her character is shown as very understanding. That being said, she should not forgive Thamizh easily for not telling her about his love.

I don't mind Thamizh being a support / guide like Arvind Swamy in Indira; he guides Anu Hassan but leaves her to make the decision (similar thing would be interesting).

To have Charu turning into a positive character is fine....but her heart is filled with TA's thoughts and she is green with envy when she sees TA/T in a friendly situation and she doesn't even allow TA to send Thuls to college in his bike either....coz Charu feels its only she who has the right to be with Tamil. She made sure that TA/T don't even share the same room...let alone can't be seen sleeping next to each other even in their own living room itself...so she made sure they sleep at the opposite ends of the hall.

Athunaley...eppidi this cracko is going to change into a new leaf? Unless another Tamil walks into her life..!!LOLLOLLOL 

I think Tamil should not be sweet/friendly/kind to Charu anymore....its only encouraging her more and more to be crazy over him. Emphasis should be put in his part to show his affection and love for Thuls only....like holding her close to him and giving her a peck or two on her cheeks and forehead.... perhaps on her lips too....Aiyo!! ...then there will be another volcano eruption in Indonesia..!!DancingTongue

Theiva

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

I think Thulasi and Tamil will separate. Tamil will marry Charu as per mother's wish but will lead a miserable life. Thulasi will struggle on her own and become strong and mature and will not need TA any more. In this serial all charcters have some negatives. Villains have plenty like Ta's mother and Bhuvana. Tamil is erratic and immature in his actions although his intentions are pure. Most of the problems are created by him. Charu is a victim of TA and his mother. Thulasi so far has been very laid back and weak. High time she pulled herself  up.

I don't think they will separate - Tamil is not that foolish to marry Charu just coz his mum wants it to be. He may be friendly with Charu out of guilt - besides she has not given the slightest hint that she is interested in him - she is slowly trying to build a good impression of herself by belittling Thuls in many ways thinking it will surely outshine herself (which is really foolish) - but that is not going to change TA's opinion of his wife to leave her and marry this cracko. Tongue

A cracko is a cracko....let Charu crack away but she is never going to warm TA's bed..!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 28 March 2011 at 11:35pm

Theiva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top