Thendral

Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Intha Charu whole life perusa oru kashtam nu onum kaanavillai so (except her parents died young but was adopted soon so not in the orphange long enough to suffer) so Kumaran is going to make her suffer for absolutely no reason except her thalai elathuOuchCry.

Thulasi is going to suffer too, as she tries to avoid all problems including Thamizh but all his mistakes will eventually fall on her and people will hate her for absolutely no reason. CryCry

Thamizh already suffering inga unga odi, thulasi vishathala earlier nalla anubavichutaan. Hence he is not willing to let himself suffer anymore and is strong in doing whatever it takes to make Thuls is his forever. LOL He too, will suffer again for his mistakes by seeing the pain he caused Charu and the consquences it may have on his beloved Thuls. Cry

But ithukulla unmaiya suffer pannom TA's mom, Padma and Mohan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this last part doesn't happen,AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts! (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
ranu ,
you are right
he will do anything to make thulasi as his own.......
he admitted that to joseph earlier also soon after thulasi admitted her love....he does not want to miss thulasi at any cost......
so very sure he will go to any extent for making thulasi his own....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25AnnaJayTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

TA's bank manageress to be Thulasi's mum?? I don't think so....coz somehow she doesn't seem to fit as MM's wife  coz they are a world apart....Day Dreaming

I strongly believe that she is Charu's biological mum...that cud be the reason for them to emphasis on Charu being adopted from the orphanage by her present parents..!!!....Wink 

Do you all feel that our Mr. Velayuthan and this Manageress had any connection before?? Cud our Charu be their love child?...Thumbs Up

Sue Aunty....i liked your different guessesSmile.....According to me when Sundari is the mother of Charu, Thamizh would marry Charu...nooooo......or it could be that she looses her love (TA) but gets her mother...i don't think so....as Hema correctly obeserved...whenever Thulasi scolds her mummy for the pattam "Odukali's daughter" given by the society....they switch to Sundari who would be ignoring family sentiments.....is this not a hint that she is her mother......

When your second thought of Vel and Sundari and Charu their daughter is correct....then Charu definetly would join with her dad to take revenge on Thamizh and Thulasi....anyways the track with Sundari and Vel would be very interesting.....

Edited by Nikila10 - 14 August 2010 at 3:52am

AG25AnnaJayTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESShemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Niki....I want to guess differently thinking in all directions coz one of it would be the one the director has in his mind. Sometimes seeing us guess his idea he might switch to something else....lets give him a hard time to make up his mind...!!.ROFL

I am the same person who wished that Charu cud be TA's lost sister thus making it impossible for him to marry her. Sometimes I wonder if Charu would confront Thulsi.....just like in Thangam - when Valli confronts Rema to leave JC.Big smile

Now I got the name of the manageress - Sundari - I know she has got a history which we are yet to know. But somehow I don't think she would have been married to MM - she looks like from a well to do background and educated while MM is an average person doing a normal work with an average income.Confused

I believe Thulsi's mum is dead and she must be killed by Vel - I don't think they wud want Thulasi's mum's character to appear. If Sundari is Thuls mother she wouldn't have come back to the same district to work knowing very well that her child and husband is living in the same place.Day Dreaming

Vel has yet to set his eyes on Sundari - he might forget Thulsi when he finds a person right for his age in the form of Sundari....Clap

AnnaJay-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Sue, your arguments are good! Thulasi's mum could have been killed by Vel for some reason and that's why the family is obliged to him, perhaps! But if she was killed, why then do they keep emphasizing that she ran away? Could it be to cover the fact that she actually died or something? I mean, hearing that someone died is better than knowing that the person ran away right? Since they keep highlighting the fact that she ran away and that Thuls is the "odukaali's daughter" and also showed the episode where people mocked her, i'm sure there has to be a dreadful past to it.

Maybe Sundari's parents forced her into the marriage with MM and after coming to know that he's merely a factory worker, she decided to run away to find a better life for herself? Or it could be that she wanted to join the league of career oriented women who believed in establishing a successful career and did not believe in the institution of marriage and the concept of a family. She has stressed this many a times in those bank episodes. I recall the incident when Thamizh approached her for permission to attend the parigaaram and she furiously rebutted saying that sentiments are to be thrown away when it comes to work. Also whenever Thuls talks about her mum, the scene always shifts to Sundari. So I guess Sundari is Thulasi's mum. Lets see what the director has in mind Smile

Edited by khpriya - 14 August 2010 at 11:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25AnnaJay~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESShemmoQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Oh Sue, I just got what you meant. Why should Sundari come back to work in the same place... hmmm that's something to ponder! She can also be Charu's mum and could have ditched her family for a good career. This is perhaps to show the contrast between Sundari and her current foster parents esp her dad Veeraraghavan, who is a big businessman and affluent but showers soo much love on Charu keeping in mind her happiness and wanting only the best for her, to prove that one doesnt have to neglect the family to achieve a successful career.

aaah!! enakku manda vedikkudhu..! Let's just leave to the director's discretion! Big smile

Edited by khpriya - 15 August 2010 at 12:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think Thuls's mother is locked up in Vels house and it her that Thuls saw when she went up and came running down. Maybe Vels drove her mad and locked her and MM thinks she ran away.
Imagination has no limit na? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
yes sure imagination has no limit.. ha ha all ur thoughts are great..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top