Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

ADF's prediction on future of thendral..!

Tulasi and TA will soon marry with MM, patti and friends presence

So Charu's people will not save him and he will get arrested

SoTA and Tulasi will not live together , will be separated

Tulasi will study and try to save TA from prison and case

Meanwhile Velayudham will recover and cause trouble

Tulasi will come to know yuvarani is her mom, hate her then realize mom was not actually bad and just ran away to study unable to bear young MM's torture

Meanwhile tulasi's brother will get caught for selling drugs, and disown his mom all alone, tulasi's sister will love someone marry and walk away from her mom

Tulasi's chithi will be left alone and tulasi wil save her

MM and yuvarani will meet but decide not to live together

Nithesh and lavanya will marry

Charu will initially hate Tamil but later seeing Tulasi's condition will leave tamil, help tulasi to rescue tamil and go back to take care of orphanage

TA's mom will slowly realize tulasi's value

TULASI WILL FIGHT, STUDY, AND FINALLY UNITE WITH TA.......and live happily,,,by then we would have gone around the earth thrice......hehehhe Megaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa serialll... epdi namma story writing...???😊chanceee illa illa...?? πŸ‘

hi ardent deepak fan.. u proved to be his fan by such a true story writing...great dear.. well i pray to things happen as u said...ha ha... kumaran sir pls go through the storyline wat is given here and do the right way..
mellisai thumbnail
Awesome story writing, ADF. Ithellaam unga story la 2mins la padichchaachu, however serial time la eppadiyum oru 2-3 or more years eddukkum engirathuthaan engaLLoda periya kavalai!😭
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sweety...lets quickly hide my post from S Kumaran..if he sees it..then...even if my predictions are true....he will change it......!!! heheheee :-) πŸ₯³  en posta engayavadhu olichu vechirlam vanga...πŸ₯±Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

TA's bank manageress to be Thulasi's mum?? I don't think so....coz somehow she doesn't seem to fit as MM's wife  coz they are a world apart....😍

I strongly believe that she is Charu's biological mum...that cud be the reason for them to emphasis on Charu being adopted from the orphanage by her present parents..!!!....πŸ˜‰ 

Do you all feel that our Mr. Velayuthan and this Manageress had any connection before?? Cud our Charu be their love child?...πŸ‘πŸΌ
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

Sweety...lets quickly hide my post from S Kumaran..if he sees it..then...even if my predictions are true....he will change it......!!! heheheee :-) πŸ₯³ en posta engayavadhuolichu vechirlam vanga...πŸ₯±

yes yes hide it in bank locker.. ha ha.. or else register ur story.. and yes anyhow he will change the entire thing into different one ...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

TA's bank manageress to be Thulasi's mum?? I don't think so....coz somehow she doesn't seem to fit as MM's wife coz they are aworld apart....😍

I strongly believe that she is Charu's biological mum...that cud be thereason for them to emphasis on Charu being adopted from the orphanage by her present parents..!!!....πŸ˜‰

Do you all feel that our Mr. Velayuthan and this Manageress had any connection before?? Cud our Charu be their love child?...πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes sue bhi i too feel something fishy will go in tat love child matter... lets see..
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intha Charu whole life perusa oru kashtam nu onum kaanavillai so (except her parents died young but was adopted soon so not in the orphange long enough to suffer) so Kumaran is going to make her suffer for absolutely no reason except her thalai elathu😭.

Thulasi is going to suffer too, as she tries to avoid all problems including Thamizh but all his mistakes will eventually fall on her and people will hate her for absolutely no reason. 😭😭

Thamizh already suffering inga unga odi, thulasi vishathala earlier nalla anubavichutaan. Hence he is not willing to let himself suffer anymore and is strong in doing whatever it takes to make Thuls is his forever. πŸ˜† He too, will suffer again for his mistakes by seeing the pain he caused Charu and the consquences it may have on his beloved Thuls. 😭

But ithukulla unmaiya suffer pannom TA's mom, Padma and Mohan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this last part doesn't happen,😑😑😑😑😑
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ranu ,
you are right
he will do anything to make thulasi as his own.......
he admitted that to joseph earlier also soon after thulasi admitted her love....he does not want to miss thulasi at any cost......
so very sure he will go to any extent for making thulasi his own....
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

TA's bank manageress to be Thulasi's mum?? I don't think so....coz somehow she doesn't seem to fit as MM's wife  coz they are a world apart....😍

I strongly believe that she is Charu's biological mum...that cud be the reason for them to emphasis on Charu being adopted from the orphanage by her present parents..!!!....πŸ˜‰ 

Sue Aunty....i liked your different guesses😊.....According to me when Sundari is the mother of Charu, Thamizh would marry Charu...nooooo......or it could be that she looses her love (TA) but gets her mother...i don't think so....as Hema correctly obeserved...whenever Thulasi scolds her mummy for the pattam "Odukali's daughter" given by the society....they switch to Sundari who would be ignoring family sentiments.....is this not a hint that she is her mother......

When your second thought of Vel and Sundari and Charu their daughter is correct....then Charu definetly would join with her dad to take revenge on Thamizh and Thulasi....anyways the track with Sundari and Vel would be very interesting.....

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Niki....I want to guess differently thinking in all directions coz one of it would be the one the director has in his mind. Sometimes seeing us guess his idea he might switch to something else....lets give him a hard time to make up his mind...!!.🀣

I am the same person who wished that Charu cud be TA's lost sister thus making it impossible for him to marry her. Sometimes I wonder if Charu would confront Thulsi.....just like in Thangam - when Valli confronts Rema to leave JC.πŸ˜ƒ

Now I got the name of the manageress - Sundari - I know she has got a history which we are yet to know. But somehow I don't think she would have been married to MM - she looks like from a well to do background and educated while MM is an average person doing a normal work with an average income.πŸ˜•

I believe Thulsi's mum is dead and she must be killed by Vel - I don't think they wud want Thulasi's mum's character to appear. If Sundari is Thuls mother she wouldn't have come back to the same district to work knowing very well that her child and husband is living in the same place.😍

Vel has yet to set his eyes on Sundari - he might forget Thulsi when he finds a person right for his age in the form of Sundari....πŸ‘