Thendral

   

Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Joined: 08 June 2007

Posts: 13434

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Post your thoughts about how you would like for Thendral to progress in the future?

I want this love triangle (?) to end as soon as possible.

When I started watching Thendral I thought it would be like the Tamil movie Indira. Thulasi's character started out as weak and almost like the character essayed by Anu Hassan in Indira. I think it's the right time for Dir. Kumaran to convert the lines of the title song to screen, as Thulasi's about to start college. I don't mind the love track but it should be sidelined to give more importance to the main theme. For me, the future of Thendral should be about Thulasi's struggle and her independent decisions.

Share your views. I will be back with more!?

Thamizh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamRishi87Jan50shubbaSweetyGreensahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future of Thendral - Your Thoughts!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Post your thoughts about how you would like for Thendral to progress in the future?

I want this love triangle (?) to end as soon as possible.

When I started watching Thendral I thought it would be like the Tamil movie Indira. Thulasi's character started out as weak and almost like the character essayed by Anu Hassan in Indira. I think it's the right time for Dir. Kumaran to convert the lines of the title song to screen, as Thulasi's about to start college. I don't mind the love track but it should be sidelined to give more importance to the main theme. For me, the future of Thendral should be about Thulasi's struggle and her independent decisions.

Share your views. I will be back with more!?

Thamizh




ya ya u are correct in ur thoughts.. i too feel he same way as u think... as she must independently move on in her life with struggling obstacles on her way......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Joined: 14 November 2007

Posts: 3718

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

my first hope

1) Love triangle must be over soon
 
2)  Charu though she misunderstands in the begining she must realise Thulasi's nature and should understand  her if T and T are united bcos i dont want to see her as a villi...........
 
They can show Thulasi/Deepa and Charu become friends........and how  women together can be successful in life probably after Thulz/deepa finishes her studies......(Even if Charu carries her misunderstanding with TA she can be friendly with Thulasi, which will definetely justify the character of Charu so far she was).....
 
3)How a man can also be a supporting hand in a women's success......TA for Thulasi.......
 
4) Thulasi should always be sweet to TA without any misunderstand and prove she can be a good at her career as well giving a good support to her family(if she marries TA).....


Edited by subbali - 24 July 2010 at 1:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Shemmosahi.SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

my first hope


1) Love triangle must be over soon


2) Charu though she misunderstands in the begining she must realise Thulasi's nature and should understand her if T and T are united bcos i dont want to see her as a villi...........


They can show Thulasi/Deepa and Charu become friends........and how women together can be successful in life probably after Thulz/deepa finishes her studies......(Even if Charu carries her misunderstanding with TA she can be friendly with Thulasi, which will definetely justify the character of Charu so far she was).....


3)How a man can also be a supporting hand in a women's success......TA for Thulasi.......


4) Thulasi should always be sweet to TA without any misunderstand and prove she can be a good at her career as well giving a good support to her family(if she marries TA).....


wow subbali great thought dear.. i was also exactly thinking the same way.. very good of all the hope u have given tat must come true in future....

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Joined: 08 June 2007

Posts: 13434

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Subba, I agree with you about Charu's character - it wouldn't gel if Charu turns negative as her character is shown as very understanding. That being said, she should not forgive Thamizh easily for not telling her about his love.

I don't mind Thamizh being a support / guide like Arvind Swamy in Indira; he guides Anu Hassan but leaves her to make the decision (similar thing would be interesting).


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Subba, I agree with you about Charu's character - it wouldn't gel if Charu turns negative as her character is shown as very understanding. That being said, she should not forgive Thamizh easily for not telling her about his love.

I don't mind Thamizh being a support / guide like Arvind Swamy in Indira; he guides Anu Hassan but leaves her to make the decision (similar thing would be interesting).


<p></p>


ya u are right

kmhfan4destiny

Senior Member

kmhfan4destiny

Joined: 06 April 2010

Posts: 392

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i dnt want charu 2 bekum negativ! shes sooo sweet!  i want charu 2 sacrifice hr luv 4 tamizh and the cvs shud introduce a new charactr 4 hr! i want  tamizh-thulasi 2 unite and i also want thulasi 2 study well aand bekum a v. big engineer, hr mom shud realise hr mistakes and she shud apologise 2 hr.
finally the story shud end on a happy note!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.ShemmoBakisahi.SweetyGreen

kurtrina

Newbie

kurtrina

Joined: 14 July 2009

Posts: 7

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i think that chaaru has to except that TA doesnt lover but loves thulasi and get to know how thulasi was trying to sacrifice her love for TA just for his wellbeing and chaaru's..and this lavaniya has to also except the fact that her brother only loves thulasi...well we cannot forget abt the great villain nilalgal ravi...TA will be again fighting for thulasi with that fellow...thulasi has to finish her studies and also get to know her mother who is i think will be TA's manager in the bank...thats wat i predict..at the end both TA&T will get married...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Thendral Creations Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

~*Thamizhan*~ 533 100634 01 June 2014 at 3:11pm
By Smiles-20
*Thendral July Update Archives*

2 3

Theiva 22 7797 26 July 2010 at 1:53am
By Theiva
Thendral 24 padmikumar 3 1311 18 July 2010 at 4:11pm
By SweetyGreen
THENDRAL

2 3

SweetyGreen 16 9893 17 July 2010 at 1:15pm
By SweetyGreen
*Comments on Thendral Picture Gallary*

2 3 4 5

Aahaana 32 22528 16 July 2010 at 5:37am
By SweetyGreen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.