..:: Twilight Member Awards ::.. Part 2 Pg.3 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

..:: Awards ::..

Awwww, I just love this award. I love how its for a cute member no matter how annoying they can be. Well the member chosen is no where near annoying infact she is damn damn damn damn damn cute and we all adore how calm she is but i am still waiting on the day she blows up at me for annoying her brains out. Still Waiting.
And the Cutest member is our very own

-anjz-

aka

A
njz
My Sauten (For Rob)

Looking forward to your party Ma'am. LubU!

UGH! Pictures, okay officially this member just likes to drool over either Edwards Hair, smile or Jaw line & Millions of other things or Jacob Pack that's why she just has to make this forum filled with pictures, but again she isn't lazy to get up and post them here so we should be happy we have a worker like her to give us the pleasure of staring at Edward&Jacob.

The Member is.....

Oh! Look at this she is also our cutest member.

-anjz-

aka

Anjz

Well Well i guess some one likes to stare at Rob a little to much am i right? Well this calls for a double part ma'am. Get ready for Massive huge PM!

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!! i am relatively new to this forum and i already win under 2 categories.... Cool...😎  Thank you sooo much .... all those members who voted for me.. It feels really good... 🤗 🤗 🤗

Congrats to all the Winners.... Harsha (truly the most active member of the forum)  Jot (yup, talkative she is..)  Mallika(awesome siggy maker... i even used sum of her sigs ⭐️) Ambrosia(the best Mod in IF i hav seen till now...)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU.... 👏  👏  👏  👏

@ Harsha... first of all.. your name is Ayysha... nice name.... i like it better than Harsha 😛
2nd -- your Sauten...?? 🤣🤣🤣 No worries...🤣
3rd---- You dont annoy me....😃  🤗
4th ---  yes, u are totally right... i do would LOVE to stare at Rob 24 hrs... but my parents...😡 🤣
anyway, i stare wenever i get time....
5th--- Huge PM for what.... 😲  😳   party thru PM or are you sending any PM to me...?? 😆

btw, the sigs are awesome.. Thanks Sid for the sigs... using them 😳

waiting for the rest of the awards..... hoping to win more... 😆 😆 😆

@ Ambrosia.. i like your real name.. Ananya... cute... 😛

@ Jot... Thank you... i am not the up-to-date member.. but the other two.. yea, Thanks 😳  Congrats to you too.....👏

Edited by -anjz- - 13 years ago
heyyyy.... Where are the 2nd set of awards???? m waiting for it 😆
wow congrats to all winners =D and harsha i love the post the style plus ur comments =P really entertaining...hmm i wonder how interesting it would be when you interview rob LOL i'm sure it will be worth reading!!!
waiting waiting waiting.....
Updating Updating Updating!
Just Need the siggys to get in which will be like in a few hours. 😳
Shocked* 0_0

biggest wolf pack fan? :0 :)

*stares*squeals*giggles

aww thanks so much. The sigs are fab

and congrats to everyone else! :)
Ayysha... you need to answer my ques in my long post in the prev page... :P
... People to Thank ...

- Amborisa
- Our Mod for letting me host these awards, Thank you so much Amb this was really fun hope you enjoyed these as much as all of the members. Thank you again!

- yulZ - Sid Bro Thank you so much for the siggys, He made them all in a few hours which is very sweet of him so i would like to deeply Thank him for his work. Really appreciate it Sid. Love you&the siggys were amazing!

- Shareen&Sofia
- Thank you guys for the beautiful siggy its Amazing, really Love it. I am sure the winners will appreciate it a lot. It looks amazing. Thank you a BUnch!

- Members
- Thank you guys so Much for being patient&keeping up with me on this. It was really fun hosting these&I am glad you enjoyed these, well hope you did. Thank you a Bunch you guys Rock.

Harsha 😳
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago

Twilight
Member Awards Part 2

My Favorite Award lol. Award for the biggest fan on this forum of the brooding sexy, perfect, sexy, .... did i mention Sexy Uhmmm. Well the sexy perfect boyfriend Edward FREAKING Cullen! Now we have so many fans on this forum that are die hard fans but please keep in mind that This is just a little fun topic. Everyone loves Edward but this member i guess is beyond in love&that's what the voters think too!

Any guesses?

--

--

--

---

----

---

NOPE! Dr. Phil is NOT correct. What are you people thinking?

The real answer is.

Amborisa

aka

Anaya

Congrats Amb! Well Well deserved. Congo on the 3rd or 4th Award lol. As Much as would like kill you for stealing my award . ... Kidding. I have a heart. Congrats again! Enjoy.

--------

This is like ultimate Fav because its R-Patz! Peeessh! The Sexy, Alive, Crooked Smile living Greek God. He has managed to steal hearts all over the world becoming the world's biggest heart thorb & the Sexiest Man Alive. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN by Glamour Magazine in 2009&we are just waiting for the results on this year! Well anyways lets get back to the award! This is member is RObsessed all the way so let give it up for ....

NO OPRAH! PEeesh People Oprah is too young for him.

The member is ...

xoHarshaxo

aka

Harsha

*Twirls in circles* OH yaaa! This was the award i wanted from the beginning so thank-you guys for voting. You people Rock.
Congrats to Moi!

----------------

Well Well this one was also hard because we have like 6-8 members in this forum addicted to Jacob Black so the votes were close then not so close. 3 members have won for this award and i think we all know who they are. These members are crazy Jacob darling, devoted to him &

--

--

Justin Biber? People Come on.

The members are ....

fly_chick

&

Angad-Kripa#1

&

i_love_twilight

Congrats you three. Jot get ready for my second party, Well I still haven't attended the first one 🤣.
Have Fun guys!

--------------------

Ooooooo! Well there has been a fight about this one. LOL. 2 members have been fighting and the funny thing is that they both won this award. Well i don't wanna keep the Mrs. Launters waiting so lets get on with it.

-Esha_423-

&

disha_sen

Congrats Guys. Esha&Disha will be sending you a PM of the things i want included in the party you are throwing. So Get ready babes.
Loveuguys!

-----------------------

Okay this one was hard for people to chose, but we got 2 winners who won by one votes. One member is winning her 3rd award  and it none other then our cutie and Pic spammer....

-anjz-

Okay well triple party jaan, get ready for my list too and for you it will be extra special. LOL

The second winner is winning her first award and the member is ....

dreamer_dreams

Congrats yaar on your first Award. Get ready to throw your party too.

-----------------

Ummm, well this one shouldn't be a surprise since mostly everyone voted for this member. She posted a few posts showing us how important Bella Swan is for the Twilight Saga and i actually i respect Bella More. So Thank you sweet heart. The Sweets

is .....

Mistha

Winning by 8 votes. GASP! lol. Congrats on the award. Its your first one tonight to hold it tight. Thanks for you great posts.

----------------

Biggest EB fan. This one was also a tie between 3 members 2 new one old. But no cares about who won its all about how much we love this couple. Personally Edward and Bella book or Movie doesn't matter have stolen my heart. I've never felt this close to a couple before, they just make my heart melt.

Well anyways The winners are .....

mehar_mia1

&

xoHarshaxo

&

irreplaceable

Congorats Guys. Aditi&Mehar Waiting for your party!

--------------

Biggest RobSten fan was also pretty easy for people to vote on because mostly one member was voted threw out and that member is ....

xoHarshaxo

Okay Thankyou Guys again. You Rock!

--------

Biggest JB fan was a close tie but in the end it ended up we only got one winner. This is member is well known and very active and the member is ....

Angad-Kripa#1

Jot just wait for my PM lol. Congrats.

----------------

*PHEW* Congorats Everyone. You are all amazing Thankyou for voting for me. Really appreciate it. Love you all.
Hope you enjoyed this.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago