Siddhima (SR) OS (i am new)

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi! I am new here and dnt really knw hw things wrk. But i just wrote this os and thought of psting it. Its right about the time when Armaan cums back! Hope at least some of you like it!

part2-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444985
part3-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1445499 
part4-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1446573

Sid just had a confrontation with Ridz and Armaan. Ridz had revealed to Armaan that she was married to Sid. She couldn't bare the pain she saw in the eyes of Armaan and Sid, so she escaped to her shelter, the fire escape. Anger completely embraced Armaan as he felt betrayed by both Ridz and Sid. However Sid tried to calm him down and in the process received harsh wounds. Sid made no attempt to defend himself as he felt Armaan's actions were justified. Now he stood on the roof of Sanjeevani looking over Mumbai. The events of the past few moments kept replaying in his mind and he kept questioning as to what he should do next?

He recalled the state he had found Ridz when she was in desperate search for Armaan. How she almost sacrificed her sanity, her life just to catch a moment with Armaan. He remembered the promise he made her of reuniting her with her love. Then again he remembered the promises that came along with the seven pheres of marriage. "Main Riddhima ko in vaadon mein nahi kutne donga" Every time she made a decision it was for the sake of others. She accepted our marriage for the sake of her parents and it has brought her nothing but tears. Now she will make the decision with her heart, it is the only way she will be happy and her happiness is the only thing that matters.

All of a sudden Armaan came to the roof. Anger still flooded his thoughts and he was in no condition to say anything for he feared he may regret it. Sid turned to look at Armaan.

"Armaan I know right now you want to kill me and you have every right. But just hear me out." 'Sid waited for Armaan to respond. Armaan's breathing increases and his jaw line tense, but he made no notion of moving or speaking. So Sid continued.

"When Ridz found out the real reason you left, she went almost insane searching for you. And I promised her I would help her and I tried. Then Dr. Shashank came to me with Ridz proposal. At first I was going to refuse because I thought Ridz was being forced into marriage. But when I asked her she said she was willing to marry me. At that moment I thought that Ridz was trying move ahead in life. Mujhe laga ki usse kisi saath ki zarorat hai, ek dost ki. Ausi ki katir main ne is rishte kau haan keh di. Then she tried to end her life and that's when I realized she was sacrificing herself to society's stupid norms."

Sid broke "I tried. I honestly tried to revive her and I don't know if I succeed or not. All I know is that Ridz deserves to be happy and I am willing to do anything to ensure she gets it. Even if it means letting'letting her go, but remember this Armaan, this decision is completely up to Ridz. I am not going to force her and I won't let anyone, including the society, force her." With this Sid left a confused Armaan.

Armaan couldn't understand what he should feel. Sid's words echoed in his head. He understood that Sid was there in his absence to take care of Riddhima, but he was also the barrier that stood between him and his love. One thing that touched Armaan's heart was the fact that Sid left the decision completely up to Riddhima. A few years ago Armaan would have been sure Riddhima would have chosen Armaan over Sid, but now... now everything had changed. He wasn't sure of anything, but the fact that both Armaan and Sid's happiness were dependent on Riddhima's decision.

(Srry abut the spelling mistakes. )
Precap: Sidz and Ridz get drunk and Ridz makes her decision

Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago
Hi Prachi (thats ur name rite?)
Welcome to IF!!! & The DMG Forum! πŸ€—

Great OS! πŸ‘ Was a delight to read...liked how armaan actually got to know more of the history behind SR - something I think he needs to know even today.

I will be looking forward to ur next part! 

Hey Thtz a lovely OS. 😳Took me back to those times. Once again I  realised we SR fans have survived a lot and tht just brings such a proud smile . πŸ˜ƒ  We've come a long way.😳😳 Edited by lucky__me - 13 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ superb OS......bstttt of luck fr ur nxt OS dear.......
Prachi welcome to the DMG forum:) hope u dont run away from here πŸ˜† btw kidding πŸ˜‰

Love ur topic it is just awesome, wanderful and love to read it well wait for more SR's OS do write more yaar:)

Love Leena:)
superb OS yaar..... keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
Prachi first welcome India Forums and DMG forum😊 Just Superb OSπŸ‘Keep it up. waitin for ur next one😍

1st of all welcome to IF & SR Brigade πŸ€—

Awesome OS yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Totally agree wid @ Sidra2007 dat Armaan really needs to know abt SR history......

Waiting 4 d next one...

Fantastic..Loved every bit of it...Please do write more.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very nice OS !! I loved the way you described how Armaan gets to know abt Sid and Ridz meet

I think this is needed now also in current situation