Sid and Rid both play the game

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
They are equals! It's amazing because in Indian shows couples don't tend to be equals. One is always few steps behind another. But Siddhima is equal in every sense and it's amazing.

It was funny today. Riddhima likes Sid. But she doesn't wish to make it obvious. She teases Sid then coyly smiles. She likes messing with her hubby's head. The confession was a perfect example. Riddhima wanted  Sid to confess. She cried about it, she whined about it. She even called him mean modi when she got drunk. Yet till date she hasn't confessed herself. She likes teasing the man. She tries to look so responsible when she is working, and tells Sid to work. And when Sid is working she gets restless that he is not around her. She gets so shy when he touches her but we can see she comes alive. She also sings bold lines like

Baahon mein bharle mujhko maine roka nahin
Naughty tamanna poori karle maine toka nahin

She pretends to be a very good girl and then she messes with her hubby's precious things just to mess with his head. But she makes sure no one else messes with him.

Sid plays his share of the game. He always pushed the right buttons when it came to Riddhima. When Riddhima was a zombie he made her human. He sent her the divorce papers trying set his wife free. But the man knew she wouldn't sign those. So when she did sign them he was furious!!! He got mad at her for many reasons but he always did it to make her mad, to make her so angry where she would speak from her heart.

Currently he is doing the teasing. Both of them know where they are headed. He always reminds her of it and watches her play her game. He knows what Riddhima wants. She wants him for her bday. ๐Ÿ˜And he is watching his wife squirm while he pretends to be ignorant. I love how he is saying all the right things to make her angry about her bday. ๐Ÿ˜† From match dates to Sachin's bday, and then his boys night out.

I am so excited about this week...or next week depending on how the cvs drag the situation.
Bottom line Siddhima rocks. They are so different from every couple!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post๐Ÿ‘ well said๐Ÿ‘ I totally agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ they r equal.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sid should just put a bow around himself..he'd be the best birthday gift to any wife!

and i've always thought they had a push/pull romance to them..they play to see the others reaction and to get the attention on them.. its sexy
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigrl05

sid should just put a bow around himself..he'd be the best birthday gift to any wife!

and i've always thought they had a push/pull romance to them..they play to see the others reaction and to get the attention on them.. its sexy

SEXY is the word. I haven't seen any other couple play this game. And the thing is their romance is not simply sweet. It seems so natural. There is so much raw sexual tension. ๐Ÿ˜

Sid is the best birthday present Riddhima can have ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sid forget a party dear. Just give yourself away
desigrl05 thumbnail
hahah..bichara sid kabse khud ko lutaaye baitha hai..riddhima hai jo time laga rahi hai usse choone mein...

its best when they're not out for dates or planned events because although they're romancing then i don't like it as much as when its accidental b/c then you can feel the nervousness from riddhima's side and the *ahem* tension from sids

i personally didn't like th eentire kiss thing today..seemed abit cheesy to me but i lOVED ..no. I LOVED  the hugg from the back.. riddhima looked so distracted and unable to concentrate w/ sid nuzzling her neck and he didn't seem nervous at all, pretty confident and thats the way ilike him :)
dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jaan you're going to make me fall in love with this jodi. I love the fac tthat they are on equal grounds with each other becuase what you said is completely true. It is very rare to find indian shows where the couple is on equal footing.

Games...they're fun!!!!!!!!

So I am guessing her brithday is next week and it probably has the dmg s-r fans going crazy. hehe. You should so become a journalist. You write the best articles.
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
something tells me the "boys night out" is next week i mean armaan has to finish his bheegi seq and get his butt back to the penthouse!

sidma was tooooooo cute today, the little finger kissy ๐Ÿ˜
sighhhhhhhhh
and when they were cuddling as he held her from behind... sigh...
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so true yaar...they know how to annoy each other in a cute way of course...god...i'm dying to see SR romance...maybe nxt week...fingers crossed!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
dont be too hopeful guys... pehle sbs/sbb report hogi..then they'll show the same precap for the next 5-6 days then shayad kuch muhurat nikle ๐Ÿค”
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved sid today man both SR have such a naughty side to themโ˜บ๏ธ.
Ridz loves the attention heheh from sid he makes her feel special.