Debate Mansion

How are adolescents supposed to be treated? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

4teen12

4teen12

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

some adolescents can be downright rude , some fall under the category of laton ke bhoot baton se nahi mante Stern Smile

I fall under the first category. LOL Whatever it is, every teenager is equally apprehensive about life for no reason and specific and tends to mourn around, again without a reason in specific.

Some kids really behave like monkeys, so best is just to ignore them unless they are your own.

So gotta give them plenty of things to do. could be a overactive mind that is easily bored.LOL

We could solve India's population if we compelled all couples to spend some time with adolescents online. A good dose of the monkeys and they would rather have root canals everyday without Novocaine, than conceive a child. LOL

suggest this to Sibbal and he will go jumping to Sonia wid the $35 nano-laptop to be sold under subsidy schemes to OBC/ST/OBT and now even all those not under these categories but below the poverty lineTongue...so much for subsidies in India.

BTW, wid new Hormone Gel which cud eliminate RCTs, the danger still looms large, wid spurt in adolescents' doling out their 2 cents too often

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

casper2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How are adolescents supposed to be treated? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Alright... spending time with teens is better than getting root canals done, I'm sure!! Stern Smile ROFL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Alright... spending time with teens is better than getting root canals done, I'm sure!! Stern Smile ROFL
Guess teens are better than the 5 year old rushing and running wild.
I got a shock while visiting a preschool kindergarden; monkeys would have better bahaved than these unruly bunch.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

That is probably because you are still a kid. Certain teenagers or even physical adults (mentally regressed teens) can be so painful to be with that root canals can appear to be a pleasurable experience. Sometimes when I log off IF, I fantasize about pleasurable root canals.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

That is probably because you are still a kid. Certain teenagers or even physical adults (mentally regressed teens) can be so painful to be with that root canals can appear to be a pleasurable experience. Sometimes when I log off IF, I fantasize about pleasurable root canals.

Oh, okay. I hope I never get into your situation ever in future. LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Its easy. Don't join the Dev Team. Tongue

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Guess teens are better than the 5 year old rushing and running wild.
I got a shock while visiting a preschool kindergarden; monkeys would have better bahaved than these unruly bunch.

See! LOL

But you know, both teens and children are monkeys, only difference is.. kindergartners are cute while teens have pimpled faces! LOL

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Its easy. Don't join the Dev Team. Tongue

Alright, I will make sure I don't! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top