Debate Mansion

How are adolescents supposed to be treated? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Just leave them on their  own... disown them if they get suspended from school more than two times.. or get into drugs or something nasty....Have strict rules for home conduct!

Err . . Confused

Teenagers with such strict parents are either liking to confide in the shell OR turn out to be the most spoiled ones ever! I have seen MANY such people around me. LOL
Ok kanks.. i dont think we need to be so harsh.. so yes treat them like grownups..dont advice but keep strong ground rules of behavior give them some freedom  and  always make them feel like they are their parents small baby even now...

Oh, okay... well, I personally have noticed this thing and so, I said. I dint intend to be harsh. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How are adolescents supposed to be treated? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I think when the enquiry has arisen there is no need to hide anything from children...more intelligent a child is, the earlier he will enquire, tht much is certain....I think telling any lie means you have betrayed the child.....& finally you will be in trouble.... Sooner or later, the child will discover that you have been telling lies. That very day, all trust in you will disappear....I just wanna say....don't create unnecessary puzzles for children..... Life is puzzling enough as it is..... Life is so mysterious, the enquiry is bound to be there. Bt remember, the more intelligent a child is, the sooner he is going to enquire.... So if ur child enquires early, don't think that he seems to be dirty from the very beginning. He is not dirty, he is intelligent. If anybody is dirty, YOU are dirty. He/she is simply intelligent....Big smile

LOL! LOL

I myself don't umm, understand as to why am I not told half the things by my mom which I already know! LOL

PS: I'm intelligent!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
some adolescents can be downright rude , some fall under the category of laton ke bhoot baton se nahi mante Stern Smile

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

some adolescents can be downright rude , some fall under the category of laton ke bhoot baton se nahi mante Stern Smile

I fall under the first category. LOL Whatever it is, every teenager is equally apprehensive about life for no reason and specific and tends to mourn around, again without a reason in specific.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

I fall under the first category. LOL Whatever it is, every teenager is equally apprehensive about life for no reason and specific and tends to mourn around, again without a reason in specific.

Some kids really behave like monkeys, so best is just to ignore them unless they are your own.

So gotta give them plenty of things to do. could be a overactive mind that is easily bored.LOL

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Some kids really behave like monkeys, so best is just to ignore them unless they are your own.

So gotta give them plenty of things to do. could be a overactive mind that is easily bored.LOL

Alright! LOL

I'm glad I'm not considered a monkey or I'd be ignored by everybody but my parents and aunt. LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

We could solve India's population if we compelled all couples to spend some time with adolescents online. A good dose of the monkeys and they would rather have root canals everyday without Novocaine, than conceive a child. LOL

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

We could solve India's population if we compelled all couples to spend some time with adolescents online. A good dose of the monkeys and they would rather have root canals everyday without Novocaine, than conceive a child. LOL
now who wants a root canal ...I d rather scram ...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top