Page 1 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 2 Page 36

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

First of all '.Dadi got changedShockedShocked'.No!!!!!  I used to love Suhasini Mulay Unhappy She had some kind of royalty on her face. Yeh Kaun aa gayi Ouch. Babaji yeh ki kar dita '.well anyway 'I m glad that the flavor of dadi's character is still there and I completely enjoyed that though I would have enjoyed Suhasini mulay more.

Well Geet's sherni mode continued and she left no stone unturned in accusing Maan for laughing at her probs. Maan painfully says "Kyat um mujhe itna hi samajh paayi ho?" Ouch Mr MSK did u ever give her a chance to let her understand u? U shout at her most of the times, u r behaving weirdest after that night, manhandling her , telling her she is neither important for his company nor for him then what did u expect 'u will knock at her door and she will stand waiting for u with aarti ki thaliLOLLOLLOL'.Though I agree that Maan has been her only support since she has come to Mumbai but I think she was not in a position to think about it ..i will just say Maan landed up at a wrong time.

Ok now the toota taara scene '..bhai taara itna crawl karta hua tootta hai ROFLROFL? It was taking foreverLOL. I'd hope maan too should have thought something at that time 'but I guess its not his character to believe in such stuffs.

Maan-dadi convo 'superb loved it. Finally he started sharing something with her, he is opening up regarding geet and that's what dadi saw. Great start. He accepted that he cares for her and it pains him whenever she cries AwwwwwDay Dreaming

Maan-dev excercising. Wasn't maan looking funny while working out today ?LOL 'well i think Dev was looking better'..Nauatanki dadi is back and so is dev's snide smileLOLLOL.Mannnnn I loved it 'LOLLOL. The way dadi starts speaking about appointing new secretary and the way maan retorts 'dev was in grins 'He understands that for Maan this secretary issue is very sensitive. But I loved the whole part of nautanki dadi , devil yet funny dev and No nonsense MaanLOL. Great trio ...Star

Geet at Maan's place '.he sees her and he thinks he is imaginingLOLLOL. Poor Maan will accept now that he has officially gone mad LOLLOL. I think he will see her  her all over at the office too ....Its gonna be funLOL

Dhamaka for tomorrow '..obviously the promo '..

Edited by Bugger - 21 July 2010 at 10:52am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirchetchouParvin86celimoniiqra.cghsariz2000mana2reenasvswetaa100geet261bhakbhartifanArmu4evamd410Amor.DoJintanya_viJULIELMioneNirjhor105Aurora.prachi_poorviPriya.alias90anufaSWKIAperfectdreamsSakshiGargDiorRouge.--Revv--rusha4003deejagiTheBratveil_of_roses-Amrita2010kudi420morningdewHarpreet.MJiyaaa.....ash08secretkeepermi7chimeslil_desi_goddesadoremevirgocanadians* ~ Roshni ~ *RituparnaaAntaresBingeFaithnFateOfTheHeartcacoethesjyoti06Autumn.shyamsvirgo_gurl-SMay31-49erFanswan20MissArshi-Arwen.SuhaniSoniaspiritcrimsonpennunamita25rahmona_paksweRolzzmuskanpcooldude10geet.aSofnaMishtyShonashonuusuj01-AquaMermaiden-asmaanixx-Ms.Wildcherry-Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan Ser Toh Dadi Sava Ser !!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
 U r bakHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperpennuSofnaBuggerArwen.

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Buggy kithe the tuss ... HugHugHug I hope everything all right at your end. Smile So Geet reaches her pati number 1 ke ghar to wed in future pati no 2. Great Going LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

celimoniNirjhor105rusha4003cacoethessecretkeeperAutumn.Buggervirgo_gurlArwen.swan20geet.apennuSofnaMishtyShona-AquaMermaiden-

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaToronto

U r bakHug

Yep Hug ....i dunno how i was keeping all geet discussion in since last 2 days ...ROFL .....i will vent it out all today LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZsecretkeeperSofnapennuMishtyShonaArwen.SuhaniSonia-AquaMermaiden-

secretkeeper

IF-Rockerz

secretkeeper

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Bugs!!! Hug Missed you! :)

Zabardust post hamesha ki tarha ClapClapClap

Why did they change the dadi? Angry *Super Electrifying nudges* Couldnt enjoy the episode.. had this expression on my face: ConfusedLOL

Sorry i'm in a zombie mode LOL  will spam tomorrow Smile

*phoolo ki baarish on all*

P.S. Why does IF eat my hugs? Angry

HugHugHug

Edited by secretkeeper - 21 July 2010 at 11:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZrusha4003cacoethesmi7chimespennuSofnaMishtyShonaArwen.SuhaniSonia

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Buggy kithe the tuss ... HugHugHug I hope everything all right at your end. Smile So Geet reaches her pati number 1 ke ghar to wed in future pati no 2. Great Going LOL

He an Hug ..yeah some personal issues were going on ......all good now

I know ...ROFL ......dev started going to office toh geet ghar par ....LOLLOLLOL...now maan wll be at home too .....office jaana chod dega LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003secretkeeperSuhaniSoniaArwen.MishtyShonaSofnapennuTaiyonoimi

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by AnjanaToronto

U r bakHug

Yep Hug ....i dunno how i was keeping all geet discussion in since last 2 days ...ROFL .....i will vent it out all today LOLLOLLOL
Grrrreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.   Dadi change.  Me not likey at all.  Rest will watch n come back

My poem for last epi

Its my show
I can cry if I want to
I stubbed my toe
And I just had a big row
Leave me alone and go
I don't want to be Mrs. Robot, No!Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23md410secretkeepermi7chimescacoethesgeet.aSofnarahmona_pakswepennuSuhaniSoniaArwen.swan20Bugger

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi Bugger!! You must be quite special if you were missed so much. My name is Sonia and I was invited by Anjana to come here to discuss the show and all as the mod didn't appreciate our discussing elsewhere.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003secretkeepervivacious_gurlpennuSofnaBuggerArwen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top