Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sheena_12

I HATE this tooo!!plzzz just try2 get the old dadimaa back!!letz keep on buggin the PH member on FB!!lplzzzzzzzz guyz!!!!!

yes sheenu..plz lets spam der Fb wall...bug d PH person...atleast he ll let us knw d reason....
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

noooooooooooo.....i kept geet a bit late and when i kept the dadi scene was going on....for a sec when i saw her...i was wondering whether this is teh same serial or not..and did  the timing changed...or is it sat or sunday taht we r getting new serial...

but the min i saw geet..i realised that dadi has been changed....
noooo wayy...cant digest it yaar...
plssssssss some one confirm whether she is temporary or permannent....or the reason behind this sudden change n shocking us all...
plssss i want the old one back..she just brilliant...its getting difficult to imagine someone else as dadi...😭

yes suhasniji is so gud....dt its diffcult 2 imagine sum1 else...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys maybe the old dadima had other commitments..? Coz i mean she acts in movies too right..? But i really wish they get her back! It would fee diff with this new dadi ma..i was so used to the on screen presence of Drashti..with the older dadi ma..can't hav a new one..:((
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was so annoyed😑 she doesnt suit the sophistaced dadi 😑
Armu4eva thumbnail
But this is really unexpected.... i thot..the Geet CVs..being nice enouf to stay in touch at th FB..wuld hv told us or the fans..that suhasi was being replaced or mite hv opted out..........

Seriously after th past couple of epis..i was so looking fwd to Dadi aka Suhasi muley playing cupid for Maneet....m shattered...😭
Parakeet thumbnail
i m so disapointed.. πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

i loved the original dadi yaar.. this is no way to change dadi.. i loved the original dadi.. she ws so adorable yaar...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the sudden appearance of the new dadi ... it totally ruined the dadi-maan scene for me .... even though i m sure it was rocking but her appearance was so jarring for me ... may be i'll be able to concentrate on maan when i catch the repeat πŸ˜•

but damn i missed the old dadi
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adits7

dey replaced such a brilliant actress..........WTH..........😑.......

Suhasni muley is 1 of d fab character actresses.........................y did dey change her.......anju mahendru doesnt evn suit..........i soooooooo luved d original dadima..............she lloked so lk Maan's dadima.........

suahasni mulley as dadima : so composed...poised...classy...women of less words n mre expressions....silent observer.....

while dis 1 d replacement is jus jabberin frm wen she hs entered...😑😑😑😑
dadima's role hd jus startd gettin better n better....wat is dis ya...

guyz pl spam GEET FB wall.......v want d old n original dadima bk

Agree with every single word you said here dear ..the moment i saw her i was like WTH......just when the character  was getting more screen space they had to do this .....

Suhasini Mulay is all definitions of classy.......she had this almost regal aura around her ....her smile and every lil expressions ....that was just wow.....and she had that presence too ....tall ....a sort of towering personality...Awww whay did they have to do this to us

Anju -- nothing personal against her .....but ...a bad replacement by any standards .....what a typical dadima ......eeeeeeeks 

Spoiled all the fun....she's such a distraction ...Angry
Edited by Priya. - 13 years ago
uzmakhan thumbnail
i like the old one soooo much more as well!!
and yah she actually lukd like maan's dadi fer real!
she alwayz used to haf naughtiness on her face wen she used to take geet's name in front of maan---buh this one seems expressionless!!
nahiii!!! that dadi waz sooo cute!! i want her back!😭😭😭
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree adits we want the old dadima bac!!!!!