KSG-JENNY ~Destined2Love286~ BAD ROMANCE <3

Posted: 13 years ago

Destined To Love #286

Sharad-Sneha ~ Armaan-Riddhima

Karan + Jennifer = KaJen

Topics will be opened by: anitamalik, Preeti_285, gia.khan, -Veena-
Writeup/Banners/Layout Organised by: Preeti_285, anitamalik, gia.khan, aisha_1992

Edited by Preeti_285 - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

KARAN'S QUOTES ABOUT JENNY --

2006 >>

"Jenny is special. She is one of the greatest people I've known. I do confide in her, as she is a great friend."

2009 >>

"Jennifer meri bohat purani dost hai, bohat achi purani dost hai, and when she came to join us main kaafi khush hua tha ke mujhe phir se uske saath kaam karne ka mauqa mil raha hai."

"Jennifer has been my good friend since the past five years. So it's only natural that the comfort level turns into great chemistry when we are coupled on-screen."

"Jennifer is my closest friend."

"Jennifer was my first onscreen wife in a show called Kasauti Zindagi Ki! Aur us mein main bohat ghatiya tha!"

"Jennifer is a very very talented actress! She's a beautiful girl!"

"Jenny aur main bohat saalo se ek doosre ke dost hai...It's just very fortunate ki mujhe phir se mauqa mil raha hai Jenny ke saath kaam karne ka! Kyunki I really missed working with her...and it's just a very nice feeling working with a very close friend!"

JENNY'S QUOTES ABOUT KARAN--

2006 >>

"Karan is a dear friend and off late he is going through a lot of stress. As a friend, I'm always there for him. I guess people are talking about us because we're both great friends and, above all, we're single,"  

2009 >>

"I thank the viewers for accepting us and for all their affection. I think my friendship with Karan is on a whole different level, because even before one of us would complete a sentence we know what the other person is gonna say and most of the time it's the same thing that we've been thinking all along!" 

"Karan ko main bohat pehle se jaanti hoon. Humne Kasauti saath mein kiya tha. Main usse 5 saal se jaanti hoon, hum bohati ache dost hai. In fact, he's one of my closest friends."

"Thoda sa irritating hai! Ajeeb aur gareeb harqat karta rehta hai but he's a very sweet person!"

"Yeh actually pareshaan nahin karta hai. Nahin! Karta hai karta hai! Actually, karta hai! Nahin karta hai! He's very sweet aur yeh onscreen jitne badmaash hai usse thode zy-kam offscreen basmaash hai."

"5 saal pehle maine kya kapde pehne the, kaunsa bag liya tha, mere baal khule the ya nahin, inko har ek cheez yaad rehti hai! Toh inki memory real life mein bohat bohat achi hai. Yeh bhoolte nahin hai, yeh vaise Ghajini nahin hai"

"I have known Karan since Kasauti, so we have been friends since then, so there is no awkwardness as such, after the intimate shots, we normally burst out laughing, it really helps that we have a good rapport."

"Pehle scenes karte the...romantic scenes karti thi Karan ke saath tab...*pinches his cheeks* Tab Karan romantic scenes mein aise *does a frown face* aankhon ke saath karta tha"

"After four long years! Lekin abhi bhi matlab wohi ek jo hamaari chemistry hai, jo comfort level hai, it's still the same and it's so surprising ki kahin kuch alag nahin lag raha hai ya kahin kuch uncomfortable nahin hai."

"Yahaan par main unse koi bewafaai ki umeed nahin karti! Lekin haan Kasauti mein mere khayal se humein chaar saal ho gaye abhi...Kasauti mein kaam karke bohat mazaa aaya tha! Aur bohat acha dost hai mera Karan! Abhi tak main usse mili nahin hoon lekin I'm really excited ki hum chaar saal baad phir se ek saath kaam karenge. Jab yeh show shuru hua tha tab mera aur Karan ka show saath shuru hua tha... Sangam aur Dill Mill Gayye ek hi din shuru hua tha...20th August, i still remember... Toh humne bola tha ki dekho Kasauti toh khatam ho gaya, doosre show mein akele-akele jaa rahe hai....Same day shuruaat hui! Mujhe yeh bhi yaad hai ki uska aur mera hoarding jo tha saath mein hi laga tha. Aur ab hum phir yahaan vaapas aa gaye! Toh I dont know...its a small world! I'm really excited ki itne waqt ke baad hum saath mein kaam karenge! Aur humne bohat aish ki hai Kasauti ki set par!"

2010>>

"(the rumours about Karan and I were) not true. Karan and I have been friends for a very long time and it's only natural for people to talk. However, I think it's extremely stupid to justify my friendship with him."

Credit : Dhruvi

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mmx8zXMmcY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Preeti_285 - 13 years ago
[Quote=HotMess]

Rara, Rarara, Roma, Romama, Gaga Ooh Lala!

Want your bad romance ~

Okay, I know what you're thinking. What's with the random singing? Well guys, it's time for PARTY! Actually no, I lied. It's almost time for party! I know we aren't that close yet, but close enough. KAY, WAIT WAIT WAIT. I know what you're thinking, wth is so close? Wth is Aditi randomly bickering about? GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Kay, I won't make you guess. WE ARE ALMOST CLOSE TO OUR.. DUN DUN DUN..
300TH THREAD!

Okay, I know what you're thinking. We haven't even hit 275 yet. 😆 BUT THE THING IS, last time everything was done in a rush, and it was waaaay too hectic for me & Sahar, and other folks helping out. So, me being a genius I am (and Komal, Sahar & Fatima), we're like, YO, WE'LL JUST START PLANNING FROM NOW! 😎 And let those lazy bums have extra time to vote (NO EXCUSE THIS TIME BUDDY! 😡). SO YOU BETTER ALL VOTE :)

Okay, I know this will sound REALLY repetitive, BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! 😃
WHAT VOTING? Is stupid Aditi having awards again? -_- WELL SHUSH. Don't complain, 'cause yes WE ARE! 😃 And don't lie to yourself, I know you loved the awards last time. 🤣🤣  (If you're new to the thread, you HAVE TO check out our 200th thread, Aditi did an AWESOME job, and yes I love to brag 😊).

Oh btw, if you're going to complain about the awards like last time -__-  don't participate, and don't whine. We don't want this special thread/event to be ruined. 😊 Again. 😊 'Cause when you complain, you have no idea how bad you make the organizers feel. 😊 No specific names will be taken. 😊 Appreciate others for what they have won, and appreciate the awards you have received and USE THEM. Don't complain about you not liking what you won, or how someone in the thread got awards that you should have received. The awards ARE NOT RIGGED. People VOTE for them. So stop complaining, kay thanks.

Btw if award organizers and/or winners get hated on for any reason, this is our theme song:

Make you say, "Oh My!" 😳
Feels just like I don't try. 😎
Look so good, I might die! 😲
All I know is, everybody loves me. ⭐️

KaJen - Related Member Awards

Baby of KaJen AT
 JJ of KaJen AT
Star of KaJen AT
 Moon of KaJen AT
Laughter Ka Phatka of KaJen AT
 Fashionista of KaJen AT
Teacher of KaJen AT
 Junior Hulk of KaJen AT
 Apple of KaJen AT
Bulbul of KaJen AT
The Most Loyal KaJenian

Creative Characters Member Awards

Mystery Girl - "A" of KaJen AT
Wittiest of the Witty - House of KaJen AT
 Gossip Girl of KaJen AT
Super[wo]man - Clark Kent of KaJen AT
Criminal Mastermind - Neal Caffrey of KaJen AT
Eternal Stud - Damon Salvatore of KaJen AT
 Promiscuous Brat - Nate Archibald of KaJen AT
Emotional Fool - Liam Court of KaJen AT
Irresponsible Child - Ricky Underwood of KaJen AT
Coolest Kid On The Block - Lady GaGa of KaJen AT
Don't Mess With Them - Eminem of KaJen AT
The Know-It-All Nerd - Seth Cohen of KaJen AT
Ma & Beti - Lorelei & Rory of KaJen AT
Romeo & Juliet of KaJen AT
Always Worrying - Chuck Bartowski of KaJen AT
Always Together - "Friends" of KaJen AT (nominate up to 6 people who are always together)
The Dynamite Duo - Jesse & Michelle of KaJen AT
McDreamy & McSteamy of KaJen AT
Gone, But Always In Our Hearts - Lucas Scott of KaJen AT (Inactive KaJenian)
Always in Lalaland - Rachel Berry of KaJen AT
Mr. or Ms. Popular - Cristiano Ronaldo of KaJen AT
Everyone's Favourite - David Villa of KaJen AT
Helping the Team - Kaka of KaJen AT
Champion of KaJen AT

See, last time, we had Character Awards from DMG. So we already know who Armaan, Riddhima, and etc. of this thread are. So now, Sahar, Fatima, Komal &I got a little creative and we thought out of the box! So we chose some of our favourite American shows, chose some characters from them, and are having character awards based on them! (:  But as you can see, they're labelled on their personality. Example, choose a witty member for the House Award. The coolest KaJenian for Lady GaGa and etc! It's TOTALLY DIFFERENT, and it's totally original, eh? 😉

If you need help understand, you can always ask Aditi (HotMess), Sahar (Sahar18), Fatima (Phatty16) and Komal (komal119) for more info! :)

1) Read this whole note! :D
2) Look at the list of awards! :)
3) Try to think of who fits best for each category.
4) Once you have thought of who you're going to vote for, write their names (preferably usernames PLEASE, since we have 3 Rabia's, 2 Fatima's, 2 Aditi's, 2 Tina's and so on).
5) PM your votes (name beside each category) to either Aditi (HotMess), Sahar (Sahar18), Komal (komal119) or Fatima (Phatty16).
6) And there you go, you're done! :)

ALL VOTES MUST BE PM'D TO THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE BY THE END OF JULY 25TH.

If for some reason you were unable to do so, make the votes are AT LEAST in by 3-4 days prior to the actual 300th Thread day! :D

OR. EVEN BETTER. LATEST IS 295TH.
But I understand if you aren't here then, and don't when that's going to be. So you should just start voting now. 🤣

1) Avoid voting for yourself. If you cannot think of anyone else, fine. But you are only allowed to vote once for yourself.
2) Avoid voting for the same person repeatedly. You can vote for the same person only twice.
3) You are allowed to vote for more than one person for individual awards. You are allowed to nominate up to 2 to 3 people the individual awards. If it is a duo award, you are allowed to vote for 2 duos. For the "Friends" award, please just vote for 3 to 6 people who are always together.3-6
4) When voting, please use user names instead of real names in order to avoid confusion.
5) If you win an award, please use your award siggies for at least 3 days. Appreciate the award organizers & siggy makers please! 😊
6) Do NOT complain. If someone wins an award you wanted, or if you won an award you did not like, tough luck. Do not accuse the award organizers of rigging the award. This is all being done for FUN. So quit complaining as if this is the real world.
7) DON'T YOU DARE FORGET TO VOTE FOR HOTMESS, SAHAR18, PHATTY16 AND KOMAL119. -__- We ain't counting your votes, or giving you an award if you don't vote for us. Just kidddddding. <3

NOTE: We're out hunting for siggy makers, if you'd like to help, please contact Aditi (HotMess), Sahar (Sahar18), Komal (Komal119) or Fatima (Phatty16).

AND OH. We will be having a script/awards show like last time. Hosted by yours truly, Aditi & Sahar. We will also be having a "White & Blue" Carpet event since KaJen love white & blue!

So, what are you waiting for? Get voting now! :)

[/Quote]
[quote=HotMess] 

These are award descriptions for anyone who needed help!

Keep in mind that some awards have been added and some which has been edited!

KaJen - Related Member Awards

Baby of KaJen AT

This award is for anyone, really. No requirements or anything. Baby is the nickname of KSG. And Jenny calls him that. :]

JJ of KaJen AT

Same as Baby Award, only JJ is the nickname for Jenny by KSG. <3

Star of KaJen AT

KSG has a tattoo of a star on his ankle. The award is named after that. No requirements or specifications.

Moon of KaJen AT

Same as Star Award. Only Jenny has a Moon tattoo on her ankle.

Laughter Ka Phatka of KaJen AT

Named after the show Laughter Ke Phatke, a show on Star One which was hosted by Jennifer Winget. There is a specification of this award. Choose a funny person! :)

Fashionista of KaJen AT

Karan Singh Grover & Jennifer Winget are both very fashionable. Choose someone who seems really fashionable. Maybe by the way they talk, or their organization of their siggy box, or maybe if they make creations, you can base it on that.

Teacher of KaJen AT

Flashback to summer of 2009; the memory loss track. Armaan called Riddhima Teacher. There is no specifications for this either; but, maybe someone who's very dominating and bossy. They can be a teacher, right? ;)

Junior Hulk of KaJen AT

Also from last summer; Riddhima called Armaan Junior Hulk. I'm not too sure how to describe this award, but not really any specifications for this. Who's the Hulk type? Btw, if you do not know who Hulk is, here's a link: http://www.food2.com/images/blogposts/Hulk.jpg

Apple of KaJen AT

Nana's nickname for Armaan. :] No specifications, bas Nana ka nam le, aur kissi ko chun le. :P

Bulbul of KaJen AT

Same as above; only Bulbul was Nana's nickname for Riddhima.

The Most Loyal KaJenian

Who's the most loyal KaJenian/Arian? The one who stuck with KaJen through everything? We all know who forgot KaJen after' ahem. But who still remembers? :)

Creative Characters Member Awards

Mystery Girl - "A" of KaJen AT

From the show, Pretty Little Liars. "A" is a mystery girl who apparently knows all secrets of the four main characters in the show which only their best friend Alison knew. Even though there is no one as creepy and scary as "A" in the KaJen thread who knows every little secret of every KaJenian, choose someone who can be labelled as being "mysterious." Maybe someone who is a little creepy, LOL. Or someone no one knows well, dun dun dun. You figure it out! :)

Wittiest of the Witty - House of KaJen AT

Gregory House, M.D. from the show House, MD. He is a doctor and basically a medical genius. He's cynic, he's sarcastic, he's witty. Nominate someone who's always joking around, and is always making sarcastic comments. Who's clever and cunning? ;)  (I'd give you names, but figure it out, LOL)

Here's House: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0b/HouseGregoryHouse.png

Gossip Girl of KaJen AT

From the show, Gossip Girl (no duh). Gossip Girl is someone who spreads gossip about the 6 main characters in the show. She ends up getting news of everyone, and posting it on her blog, and even sending texts to the whole youth population of New York City to let them know what the 6 Upper East Siders are up to. This is very self-explanatory. Who's the gossiping queen of KaJen thread? You know that KaJenian who keeps chapad-chappading about what's going on in the forums, and other people. Someone you're scared to tell things to, 'cause you know their big mouth will end up telling everyone. Go ahead, nominate someone! ;)

Super[wo]man - Clark Kent of KaJen AT

From the show, Smallville. He is superman! Come on, everyone knows who Superman is! Nominate someone who's like a super[wo]man. Someone who is always helping you out in KaJen thread. This is someone ho works really hard; someone who is out in the main forums, fighting crimes against KaJen & AR.  Be creative! Here's a look at Clark Kent: http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/clark-kent.jpg

Criminal Mastermind - Neal Caffrey of KaJen AT

Before I get to the actual description, can I say YUMMY!? Okay, I shall shut up now. I meant' okay nevermind. Anyway, Neal Caffrey is from White Collar and is a criminal mastermind. He's a con man, a thief, a forger and is known for committing all kinds of white collar crimes. Minus all that, he's a good guy. He's working side by side with the FBI these days, helping them solve all kind of crimes. Now figure out who's the naughty one in this thread. Always going into other threads and shutting everyone up, or spreading crime of their own. Someone who might as well get plenty of warnings, but never does; someone who always says things, but never gets caught: basically a criminal that never gets caught, and can be really helpful sometimes!

Here's Neal Caffrey: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/10/matthew-bomer-white-collar.jpg

Eternal Stud - Damon Salvatore of KaJen AT

Damon Salvatore, AAAAAH, DAMON SALVATORE. He's from The Vampire Diaries, and is well, a vampire. But he is not just any vampire, he is THE COOLEST vampire. He's eternal, meaning he is alive well for' eternity, as in forever. He's like the vampire version of House, only hotter. ;) Now get creative on how to choose your Damon! Maybe choose someone who's active in KaJen thread, since Damon is going to live forever, so who's always there in KaJen thread? Maybe choose someone who's a total stud. Who always makes jokes, but is helpful and caring when needed? YOU figure it out! ;)

Here's Damon: http://www.theiansomerhalder.com/ian-somerhalder-pictures/photoshoots/ian-somerhalder-in-february-2010-nylon-magazine/pictures/8.php

Promiscuous Brat - Nate Archibald of KaJen AT

Nathaniel Archibald is a character from Gossip Girl. You know how I was talking about the 6 main characters of the show? Yeah he's one of them. He is known for making girls like me drool. He gets any girl he wants. And it's not surprise that Gossip Girl labelled him as the Class W----. I hope you got the point. From Serena to Jenny to Blair to Vanessa to someone who's his mom's age, he's had plenty of girlfriends. Nominate someone who's known for liking plenty of people on KaJen thread. :P  Like you know, celebrities. Who just can't get enough. Liking people, one after another. Go ahead, be creative! Here's Nate:
http://www.chacedaily.org/gallery/albums/Photoshoots/Daniel%20Jalmbratt/normal_002.jpg

Emotional Fool - Liam Court of KaJen AT

Liam Court is from 90210. He looks like a tough guy, wait scratch that, he IS a tough guy. But underneath this tough get up is a really sweet, adorable dude. He has been through a lot in life, parents divorcing, dad going to jail, stepfather cheating on his mom & that annoying girlfriend of his, Naomi who just does not understand him. And then there are these feelings he has for his friend Annie, and the dad who got out of jail, and then abandons him. He's really sweet, and well emotional. He looks adorable when he's crying like a baby. <3 So choose the emotional baby of this thread. Someone who's always upset over something, or crying about KaJen,. :)

Here's Liam: http://matt-lanter.com/photos/albums/Photoshoots/session07/normal_p003.jpg

Irresponsible Child - Ricky Underwood of KaJen AT

From The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Why is he irresponsible? Because just at the age of 17, he has a son. He's always getting in trouble, doing all sorts of things. He's basically the bad boy. I don't blame him as he was abused as a child, and has been living with foster parents until a year or so ago. Even though he's growing to be responsible now, he still experiences a good share of troubles. Nominate someone who's always getting in trouble, someone who gets warning pe warning, warning pe warning, but never stops. Or someone like GAP. They are sooo irresponsible, always forgetting to create new ATs these days (kidding, ily <3). Anywaaay, get creative guys!

Here's Ricky: http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii360/spunkyransommunkey/daren-kagasoff.jpg

Coolest Kid On The Block - Lady GaGa of KaJen AT

Who doesn't know Lady GaGa? She's a badass. She has the most amazing songs ever. She is breaking all kinds of records. Did you know after Michael Jackson, she's the only person to ever have multiple songs from the same album reach #1 on BillBoard Charts of Hits? That's how amazing she is! And she's so UNIQUE. She doesn't follow fashion or styles, she creates her OWN. She lives the way she wants to, without following any rules. Yeah, sure people think she's a little weird. But who isn't? And if not following societal rules is being weird? Then YES SHE IS! Her voice is beautiful. Her videos are amazingly different. She is definitely the coolest celebrity in Hollywood! YOU decide who's the coolest kid in the KaJen thread! Here she is: http://www.boston.com/ae/music/blog/Lady%2BGaGa.png

The Know-It-All Nerd - Seth Cohen of KaJen AT

Seth Cohen is from The O.C. He is the sweetest nerd. He's way too cute! He knows everything, and is obsessed with comic books! He's an amazing artist, but he's also a very adorable lover. He loves his girlfriend/wife Summer Roberts like there's no tomorrow. He might not be perfect, or be strong, or be the most beautiful man Earth, but he's one amazing friend to his friends Ryan, Marissa & Taylor. He's the person who can make you laugh with his not-so-funny jokes, his idiotic & sarcastic comments, and his annoying talks about video games and whatnot. And he's a genius, he is a nerd after all, eh? His IQ is pretty high, and his parents are happy with his marks. So, nominate a KaJenian who seems to know everything.

Here's Seth: http://www.derok.net/derok/images/thegrill/oc%20seth%20cohen%20adam%20brody.jpg

Ma & Beti - Lorelei & Rory of KaJen AT

They're the best Ma- Beti jodi around (well in television). They're from the Gilmore Girls. They're always there for each other. They have their own shares of fights, sure. Which ma-beti jodi doesn't? But the thing is, despite their differences, they always support each other. They love each other, and they are basically inseparable. Lorelei is a single mother, and she was pregnant with Rory at the age of 16. She has her share of problems with her wealthy parent & boyfriends. Rory is a teenager, and she has problems that any normal teenager would have. But at the end of the day, they know they have each other. They are not only mom & daughter. They're like best friends. Here are Lorelei & Rory:

http://www.robertocorradi.it/wp-content/uploads/lorelai-and-rory.jpg

Romeo & Juliet of KaJen AT

From Willam Shakespeare's play, Romeo & Juliet. Everyone knows about them! Nominate two lovers from the thread. LOL! There are no real specifications for this award. :)

Always Worrying - Chuck Bartowski of KaJen AT

Chuck Bartowski is the main character from the show, Chuck. Chuck was one of the best & smartest students in his college. Everyone knew that he'd get far in life. But then he ends up working in a retail electronic store, the Buy More.  His life got screwed up when he got betrayed by his girlfriend Jill, and his best friend Bryce Larkin. He was kicked out of Stanford University when his buddy Bryce planted answer papers under his bed, making the admin at the university think Chuck had cheated. Few years later, Chuck ends up getting all this government information into his head, all thanks to' Bryce. Every time he sees something or someone related to the government, he "flashes." He's become Agent Chuck Bartowski, working along CIA Agents Sarah & Casey. Bryce has been a good guy all along. He got Chuck kicked out of university to protect him, so CIA does not recruit him. Bryce sent the "intersect" to Chuck, making Chuck the only "Human Intersect." Chuck is always worrying as he thinks his life is ruined by having all this information in his brain. And he's always traveling with his two partners, because he's given orders to help them fight crimes. He's always apprehensive that he'll die. He thinks his life got even more ruined. Now think of someone who is always worried about KaJen or AR. Someone who's always apprehensive or something!  Here's Chuck:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4e/Chuck_Bartowski.png/270px-Chuck_Bartowski.png

Always Together - "Friends" of KaJen AT (nominate up to 6 people who are always together)

From the show Friends. Nominate your own Chandler-Joey-Monica-Phoebe-Rachel-Ross. There are way too many of them so I'm not going to go into detail for every single one of them. Just know they are friends who always stick to each other, who are ALWAYS there for each other! Who love each other, support each other, advice each other, and are just well, AMAZING FRIENDS. :]

Here are they:

http://missexpatria.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/friends-season.jpg

The Dynamite Duo - Jesse & Michelle of KaJen AT

From Full House. Uncle Jesse & his niece Michelle are the CUTEST & MOST ADORABLE uncle-niece duo ever! They have the most funniest & sweetest moments. Not really any specifications. Be creative and nominate any two people. <3

Here they are: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Michelle-and-Uncle-Jesse-full-house-218218_300_400.jpg

McDreamy & McSteamy of KaJen AT

From Grey's Anatomy. These two are the HOTTEST doctors ever (after Dr. Armaan, of course). They are hot, they are hardworking, they are cool, they are awesome, they are perfect. Choose the two most amazing KaJenians in your opinion for this award! Here they are:

http://sbsullivan.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/mc1.jpg

Gone, But Always In Our Hearts - Lucas Scott of KaJen AT (Inactive KaJenian)

From One Tree Hill. Lucas Scott is one cool guy, and oh, right hot too! He's a basketball player, he's a writer, he's a friend, a supporter, and an amazing lover. He was in OTH for 6 seasons, until he left. ): So this award is for an inactive KaJenian, who we all LOVE dearly, and really miss them!

Here he is:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/53/LucasScott2.jpg/250px-LucasScott2.jpg

Always in Lalaland - Rachel Berry of KaJen AT

Rachel is from Glee. She's smart, she's perky, and she's always in her own world. She's a member of the Glee Club and loves to sing & perform! Nominate a KaJenian, who's always like that: lost in KaJen Land, all the time. Or they might be lost in another land, and you have to bring them back to KaJen Land. LOL. Choose whoever you like, think the way you want! :)                     Here she is: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/39/Rachel_Berry.jpg/250px-Rachel_Berry.jpg

Champion of KaJen AT - Will Be Named After Winner of World Cup

Just getting into football/soccer season. Nominate anyone as the "Champion."

Mr. or Ms. Popular - Cristiano Ronaldo of KaJen AT

Somebody who everyone knows, they might not communicate with them much, but they are well known in the KaJen AT.

Everybody's Favourite - David Villa of KaJen AT

Someone who is well known, and is everybody's friend!

Helping the Team - Kaka of KaJen AT

Kaka always helps his team in scoring, and getting the ball around during a match. He's an amazing player. Nominate someone who's always helping around!

You Don't Want To Mess Them - Eminem of KaJen Thread

Nominate someone who can be easily angered, or someone who even scares you! This person might as well be bossy, or you just don't want to mess with them!   [/quote]

C 4 CONGRATULATIONS!!
KAJEN..ARMAAN RIDDHIMA...SHARAD SNEHA...
ROCKXXXX
Congo on the nw thread!!!!!!!!!!!
vaishali hey,,hugs dear!

siddhika, ankita were are u 2, the duo?
Congo on the new thread <3