Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanayourmittzombiemiratoonaminikisnehasanjanarani_mTaneeshaloop118pragyakumarRaviSharmahiaadorathyJkamransdavisER_ER_YArupalimpremaditineteche_civanta29PDLIMANelimsrkpuniragmoonlightsakshi1srmirjinanda_gopaKatrina82..anisha..monalidp_Nancy_naj7CarrotCakeAbhiAniSunriseGreenpuvinishivani003Shell16saomomshalini01sajnienivedithaArwen.sujji0609mitzi11suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 21-Picture Abhi Baaki Hai" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

thx for the update dear , i really liked Rashi's expressions at first but the precap abt Gopi wanting to leave the house made me sad again. I knew it Rashi wont ever let Gopi at peace. She will ALWAYS create prob for Gopi. Now Gopi will definitely get scolded wiz the family n more rona dhona.

Am geting fed up wiz this serial. Always bad things for Gopi. Rashi n mami are making her life miserable and she is not even considering it . She is bent to destroy her own hapiness by blindly following EVIL Rashi n mami.

If this conitnues like zis , i will definitely stop watching this serial. I cant see sooooooooooooo much injustice in one go , from episode to episode.

Gopi should not go away from the house, instead she should make evrything possible to win Aham's heart. It will b dificult at first but gradually , it will come. hapiness comes after much struggle. Who will explain it Gopi.

I jus hope Koki catch Rashi red handed before its too late. ALL my hopes are in Koki now. It is only her who can fail every motive of Rashi.

Even if Rashi succeeds in making Modi's family hate Gopi, she will never b able to take Gopi's place. Koki will never give Rashi the status of elder bahu in the house.

Edited by sajnie - 21 July 2010 at 8:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
the worst precap. i'm sorry to say. i thought it would all change for the better. i'm getting tired of this rashi and her mom. and what jigar said was right. No matter how hard rashi tries she will never be like gopi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieshivani003-tellyaddict-

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for this nice update. When will this gopi change. She is making me crazy. I hope rashi gets caught.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the update....

Hoping someone catches Rashi doing this... especially Koki ..

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
wht an epi!!! thnx sadhli for update

-tellyaddict-

ninag

ninag

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Gopi is a bit thick to follow Rashi and her mother - she knows they abused her since she was a child so why would they care about her now, she needs to toughen up and kick ass.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I loved today's epi every bit of it  minus Rashi Urmi Angry  .... today's precap was even worseeeeee Ouch   i hope today Aham shows some affection towards Our Gopi Embarrassed  then only Gopi will drop the idea of leaving house Stern Smile

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top