Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
geet is so innovative in her arguments when she's crazy mad!!!
dahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was so emotioanlly into the scene and then she goes off and says that line ....woh bhi itna lanba line....you could also see a confused maan....rajendra chaha beech mein khan se aagaye...😆 😆
uzmakhan thumbnail
thatz line waz friggin awesum!
its an art to bring humour in a very serious and stressful scene!
kudos to the dialogue-writers!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah geet said Tommy, and maan shouts Geet!!! Geet says Dekha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i could'nt stop laughing i am still laughing omg adorable and hilarious geet i am sure Gurmeet and Drashti would have a good laughter ke phatkay session after shooting this scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Though it was a funny line, it pulled the heart string... How that poor thing never got any respect in life!!! Sooo much humiliations and disappointments...At the end when she was finding a solace in Maan even he too....

SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I found that so funny.  Our dog who died two years ago was called Tommy and I didn't know it was the most popular name given by indians for their dog.  Mind you, I remember my brothers wanted to call him Rambo or Bruno but then they said 'Nah, we'll let mum name the dog'......and she came out with 'Tommy' as its 'socha to say'.    I found it hilarious and sad at the same time......'mere Tommy ki yaad agayi'.  Mind you Geet was right........he does say her name as if he's shouting for his dog
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
she is a total spaz! and i love tht abt her...
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an apt dialogue in such a serious/sad  scene.....  Brought a smile to the face...... Poor Maan ... He didn't know how to react to that question.....

Ann.

sallulover thumbnail

i love the way she actsssssss