Smile, Life's fine - Rati Pandey TB article.

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Smile, Life's fine!

21 July 2010 | 6:19pm    0 Comments

Tellybuzz catches up with actors to know their positivity mantra and how it helps maintain sanity in their hectic life!

Many a times we let the worst of our lives get to us, suck out any reason for happiness and let the c- shaped smile on our faces droop to its gloomy and evil twin with a reverse shape. But our television celebrities say there's a way around this.

Here's how they pull out their sun out of the clouds…

Rati Pandey

I am totally honest and even though in this industry being honest is a (means of) disaster, honesty helps you keep out of a lot of trouble and less troublesome life is undoubtedly a happier life. At least this quality has helped me lead a positive life. Patience is very important. Also, when I get upset, I call my mom which helps. I think 'simple living, high thinking' is the key to positive life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing i like her personality sooo much, very rare to find these days.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
truly rocking...

'simple living, high thinking'
👍🏼
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwwwwwww...i love this lady..she is definitely forthright honest n just d best..

thnxx for sharing Debo....
😃
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rati you're so cute actaress 🤗
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww just like our rati thanks for sharing it's very rare for ppl to have an attitude like her so truthful
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i luvd her answer.....we know that she is an honest person.....adn that's the reason we(fans) love her...

and yeah....we know Rati Di that being honest in this industry is a disaster....
safeplacetoland thumbnail
She is just THE best! No one, I repeat no one can come to the same level as her. She is so damn humble and sweet and down to earth and simple 😃
I love her!
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well Said Rati.. u r the best  love u ...Tum Rockstar ho yarr .. 'simple living, high thinking'  

When i get Upset.. i speak to my Mom... and then back to start smiling 😛
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we all know Rati is the most honest celeb ........her honesty will definitely pay off...& yeah she deserve all the happiness of the world!!!!!!!!!....