AR...-||Always & Forever||-...ImpNote..Page16

ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys I Hope You All Remember Me If Not Then Let Me Remind You I Am The Writer Of Ridhima Ka Armaan FF Which I Left As I Thought The Concent Was Jingled N All...Anyways M Bak It Actually Feels Really Gwd...Boyyy I Missed IF...Anyways M Bk With Another Concept Which I Believe And Hope Yu Will Enjoy...And I Hope I Can Make A Special Part In All Your Hearts N Make Sum New Friends...
Btw One I Add The Basic Concept Of This FF...Do Add Me As A Friend If You Would Like To Be Pmed Wen I Post The Parts..
Well M Off For Now Will Post The Concept By Evening...

Love You All...<3
Ridzie
P.S: I Do Hope I Gain As Much Love From My Readers Of This FF As I Did In Ridhima Ka Armaan
Edited by ridzie4u2nv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Reserved...(Concept)

Hello Again...I Dunno If You Would This The Concept Or Just An Introduction But What The Heck..Anyways I Hope You Enjoy It...While I Start Working On The Character Sketch Of Ech Character...Do Reply As I Am Spending My Holidays Duin This For People Who Wnt More AR Fanfictions So Please Give Me A chance...😃

Ridhima (Shilpa Anand) Is A Beautiful, Intelligent And Creative (Yet Quite Innocent And Childish) 17 Year Old Girl. At school, she and her friends  "the sleepovers", Muskaan (Drashti Dhami), Nikkita (Shweta Gulati), Anjali (Sunaina Gulia) Share Everything between One Another, They Refer to Each other as Sisters. Ridhima lives with her mother Padma (Shilpa Tulaskar) and father Shashank (Mohnish Behl) and 5 year old sister Sapna (Muskaan Mihani) who occasionally can prove to be quite annoying. Sheena (Preeti Keswani) known as the school sl*g never leaves a chance to humiliate others in specific Ridhima. As the new college year starts two handsome fraternal twins Armaan (Karan Singh Grover) and Rahul (Mayank Anand) join the very same college as Ridhima and her friends.

Tune In To Know What Happens Along Their Journey''

Hope Yu Liked It'Do Comment Bad or Good'..Please Do Reply As It Will Make Me Feel Happy To Know If My Concept Is Worthwhile

And Once Again If You Would like Me to Pm You Then Do Please Add Me as A friend 'Thankyouu

Index
Part 1: Page 4
Part 2: Page 6
Part 3: Page 7
Part 4: Page 11
Part 5: Page
Part 6: Page
Part 7: Page
Part 8: Page
Part 9: Page
Part 10: Page

Edited by ridzie4u2nv - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
waiting for concept

&
welcome back

love
Riddss
moonlight2630 thumbnail
hi
plz counti... this FF(Ridhima Ka Armaan) if u can.
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
waiting for concept

&
welcome back

love
Riddss

Thankyou Hunny For The Welcome Back....Mwahhh..I Missed Reading Yur FF's Will Need To Catch Up With Them Too...

Love RidzieXxX❤️
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Hey Moonlight...You Must B A New Reader Of My FF Well Welcome And I Hope You Enjoy Reading My Neww FF Story ...Erm Da FF Ridhima Ka Armaan I Am Still Thinking About Whether I Should Continue It Or Not But Until Then I Will B Concentratin On This One Okay Thankyouu..
Love Ridzie..XxX
mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey really like the concept please add me to your pm list thanx- misha =]
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Hey Is My FF Dat Bad Dat Deres So Many Views Bt Only 7 Replies Cumon People Have A Heart And Reply Even If Its Jus One Word...Coz Even Dah One Words Makes A Difference
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept
continue soon
do pm me