Mayur OS-Snickery love - Pg 107- 29/10 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
well i have never tried the snickers (bt i promise i'll try it soon... :D)... though i loved the os... i cn nw imagine how the snickers might taste!!! :P... anyways... loved the os... i found the line "taste me now" as veryyy cheesyyy and had an "ewww" thot in my mind for some seconds ... though i loved the consequence... ;) :D ... really amazing os... keep writing such os... :)... love them!!... ;) :) 
Saaammyyy...!!!!!!!!!!! yeah , i m screaming!! 😎 ...surprised??? i m STUNNED. ...thanks a lot for the beautiful birthday gift ...❤️  really , thanks a lot. ❤️ ...the big smile appeared on my face seeing this ..and its just not going!! ...😳..i love u samyyy!! 😳

"weekend friend"  and wrong phrase samyyy...we are now " daily friend" :P LOL!! and earlier , though we talked only on weekend , but we are always connected..!! ..❤️..( its ur line only...:P ) but its VERY TRUE!!😳

and now coming to my birthday gift (:P , LOL!) it was beautiful and awesome as usual.! i totally  loved ur snickery love! ❤️ it was so ROMANTIC! 😳 and dreamy!! 😍...and did i tell u how much i adore ur writing?? 😃 ..they r just beautiful..❤️ and lastly i wish ur every dream come true SOON!! 😳..samjdar ko ishara kafi hain...😉.. 😉 anyway , take care samyy , and all the very best for uni xams. dont worry. u ll manage all. love u so much. 🤗..❤️..🤗 
it was amazing dear...

snickeer wow ...explanation was dam good...loved it dear...
and the preentation, addition of lil physiology made it awsme...

thanks dear for the beautiful os...
Sam happy to see u back hun after a long time 🤗
the OS was verry Romantic n sweet 1 loved it
thanks for the pm
awesome OS Sam!
it was so romantic 😳  n i loved the title
thnx for the pm 😊
This was suuucchhh an AWESOME os 😃

Loveddd it...so sweet and romantic...just like Mayank and Nupur 😃😃

Love the way you write 😃

Thanks for the pm..
ok sam i know i m really late.but i m sure u will for give me for this...i didn't hv net at home for the last 15days! & i forgot on which oage i reserved so i m commenting right here...

ok now coming to ur OS...thanks a ton for dedicating it to me...but oh my my how did u know that i love snickers? lol...this is the first thing that came into my mind while reading it...secondly ...u hv tried a completely new writing style here...it was naughty yet cute...some really loveydovey hubby wifey relationship u showed there ...doctors aise he hote hai kya?😆

Mayank & Nupur were really awesome u know...both so much in love, though they were naughty yet showing so much understanding between them...like she understood he was busy at conference & he understood she was under stress...they were really hubby wifey in true sense!

& the love of snickers...lol.i absolutely love the idea ...uniquely u mixed mayank & nupur's love with the sweetness of snickers.snickery love it is!!!!!!

loved it totally sam...& as i always say u please keep on writing coz u r really good at it...
take care dear & love u always!🤗
out an out beautiful in all way sam...!! simply omnipotent piece of writing...😳 so glad to see u back honey...!! was waiting 4 something 4m u since so long... 😊 enchanting os dear 🤗 plzz do write time to time whenever u r free...!! miss both u and ur writing so badly,u knw that?? 😒luv u ❤️
Edited by palz_ArTi4ever - 12 years ago
Ufff cant say how much i loved it...Its good to see u back and when u come with such amazing os it turns out awesome...
I loved all the snickery teasing and love...and defo i love this chocolate...and i can also see the would be doc here...the usage of ur knowledge ws perrrfect...
Loved it...
See u in feb with another amazing os...and best of luck for ur xm...
not sure when will i comment on this dear :)