Mayur OS-Snickery love - Pg 107- 29/10

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello... 😃

Welcome to my one shot gallery...

You all know me... I am Samidha (-sam-)

and I write on mayur...😆

I am on a writing spree...

I thought of making one thread for my one shots...

I'll go on writing on any thing...

Edited by -sam- - 12 years ago
INDEX

My sleeping beauty - page 1

Pehla nasha- page 1

Sharma family - page 1

ArTi OS - page 5

Arti OS 2- page 16

Mayur OS - Friendship - page 27

Mayur OS- Love Story- page 40

Mayur OS - Silence Of Love - page 47

Mayur OS - Kehna hi kya - Page 54

Mayur OS - Nothing sort of Love story - Part 1 - Page 61
Part 1 nd 2- page 84
Part 3- page 95

Mayur OS - Nothing's gonna change my love for you - page 66

Mayur OS- Anniversary special- Page 72

Mayur OS - Conflictions- Page 75

Mayur OS - IWGOWU - Page 90

Mayur OS- Special Someone <3 - Page 101

Mayur OS- Snickery love- Page 107
Edited by -sam- - 12 years ago
                My Sleeping Beauty

As usual, Mayank Sharma, the owner of Sharma industries got up early in the morning. Did all his work. He wore white shirt with blue jean and left to meet her angel.He stopped at the flower shop, where he stops regularly. He bought only one Red Rose as usual and a bunch of blue orchids. as it was special day for him. Then he drove his white chevrolet in the direction to meet his angel. As he entered all were looking at him. It had become a daily routine for him.Everyday he goes there.

All the staff knew him by now. The receptionist smiled at him. he too smiled back. Then he slowly opened the door of ward no.17. There was his angel sleeping amidst all the wires on the bed peacefully, in her own dreamland. She is Nupur Bhushan. His love and life. He went to her kept the new rose in her hand and took previous days rose. He placed that rose in the flower pot which he had made for Nupur long back. it was a beautiful pot wrapped up with some gems and shells according to Nupur's choice. It was his firt gift to her when they were small kids and he had learnt it during clay modelling. She loved it and he loved her happiness.  It was full of red roses, there were 364 roses in it.

It had been exactly an year for Nupur being in Coma. The love of his life was in coma, laying there lifelessly in bed. But still she was looking beautiful, purity reflecting from her face, just like a sleeping angel. Mayank went and sat next to her, took her hands in his hand. her hands were soft and cold against his hot hand. He slowly kissed her palms.

Nupur, you are looking beautiful as always. So what are you dreaming now, my angel. When are you going to wake up? I want to talk to you , i want to tell you so much. I want to listen to you , to all your blabbering, i miss them so much. I promise you i wont stop you. Please talk to me Nupurrrr......

His voice was trembling.He took control over his voice and again spoke

I want to tell you that you are exactly looking like "Sleepping beauty", beautiful, serene, pure. Remember once you told me that among all the fairytales, you like "sleeping beauty" the most because its different from all. In this the prince wakes her up through his true and pure love from her very deep and long sleep .............
Our love is also true Nupur and i know one day you will wake up, you have to because of me, for me, for us. I am taking care of myself nupur as you told me. Look. I am perfectly fine. I achieved the sucess too but i want to share it only with you......
I cant take the guilt anymore Nupur that you are here because of me.....
just because of me.......

Flashback
'Nupur, you are coming to me before the engagement na? 'Mayank asked Nupur for the 100th th time,and continued' I want to enter our engagement hall together with you. We will step inside together. I dont want us to go seperately. Its not at you home too , for this reason i wanted it to take place in the resort where all the special arrangements are made. so meet me outside your house."' mayank finished in one breath. He was more excited than Nupur, more worried too because he wanted everything to be perfest, afterall he is an Perfectionist, Mr. Perfect.
'By God! mayank, you are becoming like me. You talked so much in one breadth. Mera asar ho raha hai' she started laughing. mayank loved her laughter
'cut to the point nupur, so you wait for me outside your house in 2 hours'
'just 2 hours, how do you expect me to get ready in just 2 hours, dont you want your going to be wife to look beautiful' mayank knew that Nupur was already ready , he too played along with her
"Nope. I dont want anyone else to say that you look beautiful, sweetheart!"
Nupur blushed but," What!! you dont want me to look good. How rude. You know what i dont like you even if i love you."
"Me too same honey, though i love you i dont like you. Now stop your nautanki and i know you are already ready"
"How?" " Because i love you..." Nupur blushed "to be Mrs. Sharma, stop your sharmana, i have to go and get ready"
"You are still not ready? Go and get ready fast." She cut the phone. She looked herself in the mirror. She was already ready, wearing a white lehenga with golden embroidery. She smiled at herself, at her Mayank, who loved her a lot. She considered herself blessed with everything, perfect parents, perfect sister and a perfect partner in her childhood best friend, the love of her life. She loved Mayank's family too, which consists of his mother, who loves Nupur more than her own son. Nupur's family too loved Mayank, he was perfect.
She was in her own dreamland thinking about all their small fights and all their lovely meetings when she heard the sound of the car

Mayank on the other side, all set in his black suit, white shirt, black shoes, gelled up hair, looking total handsome left his home in his black car. He reached her place, he didnt wanted to go inside because he wanted to see his angel descending down. He got down and leaned over his car. He saw Nupur and was totally mesmerised by her beauty, Nupur felt his intense gaze on her. She lowered her eyes but saw him and he was looking dashing. Mayank was standing on the other side of the road with his car. He was moving forward,and she towards him slowly.Both were lost and didnt realise the sound of the horn of the truck coming in their direction whose brakeswere failed. Before Mayank could push nupur she pushed him and herself got hit. He saw her white lehenga covered in all blood. He was numb, broke down but went to Nupur picked her up in his arm and went to hospital. She was badly injured. All tried to console Mayank but all in vain, he was lost.

Doctor called Mayank as Nupur was calling him,
"Mayank.....please......dont blame yourself.........promise me that you will take...... your care..... and .......fulfill all our dreams....."
Before Mayank could say anything "Mayu.....I love you.....take care...." and then she went in coma.

From that day Mayank everyday gets the Red rose for her, Her favourite flower and today he got his favourite Blue orchids for his love, who is in her deep sleep.....in her own dreamland
His sleeping beauty......
He know she will wake up, his love will make her wake up.....

some stories are better to left incomplete.......................................

Pehla Nasha

Nupur slowly enters the class with a smile on her face,
lovingly looking at mayank , who is engrossed in his books
a blush appears blush on her face.

Chaahe tum kuch na kaho, maine sun liya.................
Ke saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya...........................
Chun liya, maine sun liya..........................................

As she enters, Mayank feels her and looks in her direction.
A wide smile appears on his face, showing his dimples.

Pehla nasha, pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai, naya intezaar

He stares at her, a cute eyelock between the two.
two different souls, attached by Love.........

Kar loon main kya apna haal
Ae dil-e-beqaraar
Mere dil-e-beqaraar,
tu hi bata

Nupur slowly proceeds without breaking the eyelock.

Mayank remembers their first meet,
the way she landed in her arms.

Udtaa hi phiroon in hawaaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaaoon in ghataaon mein kahin
Udtaa hi phiroon in hawaaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaaoon in ghataaon mein kahin
Ek kar doon aasmaan aur zameen
Kaho yaaron kya karoon, kya nahin

He remembers their first fight,
Her anger, the way she looked at him.

I could never imagine that i will see the blush erupting on her face with my gaze
I never thought you will blush for me
I never thought we will fall in love with each other.
I love this feeling.

Ae dil-e-beqaraar
Mere dil-e-beqaraar, tu hi bata

Nupur remembers the way he shouted at her during their fist fight.
Usne baat ki kuch aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya voh hazaaron rang ke

I never thought you will propose me one day.
I never thought you will be My Rajkumaar....
I never thought you will make me feel special....

Usne baat ki kuch aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya voh hazaaron rang ke

I am completely  in love with you
I love you a lot.....
i want to share my entire life with you
with your love......

Reh jaaoon jaise main haar ke
Aur choome voh mujhe pyaar se
Ae dil-e-beqaraar
Mere dil-e-beqaraar

Tu hi bataa........

Nupur and Mayank, they dont need words to express their feelings
because they can express through their eyes....
Their unsaid words says all.......................

Sharma Family

Eveyrtime, all write the os from Nupur's point of view, so i want to write through Mayank's . I cant understand boys but I guess I know my Mayank very well, after all I am in love with him since last two years, and drooling over him is my favourite passtime.....
I love Nupur too.....
My MayUr.....

so here it goes....

There is she, standing in the balcony, looking at the sky, but actually waiting for me to appologize. Afterall, she is angry with me. We were suppose to go out for dinner, but I am late as usual. She has the full right, my one and only wife, my life. "Nupur, am sorry" I whispered slowly, hugging her from behind, she loves this. I placed my chin on her shoulder. But I cant see her crimson red cheeks. She is struggling to free hersellf. But me, naah, not so easily. I held her more tightly. "Nupur, sorry" I turned her around, pulled her more closely. She is scared, she looks so beautiful with this expressions, her eyes filled with innocence. She is actually shivering. It had been 7 years for our wedding now, but still I have the same effect on her. I cupped her face and slowly planted a kiss on her forehead. Then I held my ears, and said, "Dil se sorry, duniya mein jitne bhi sorry hain, woh sab sorries. I m sorry Nupur"
"Tum hamesha yehi kehte ho, phir wahi galati, jaao mujhe tumse baat nahi karni"
I again held her from her waist, "begum sahiba, agar aap humse baat nahi karengi, to humaare saath film dekhne kaisi chalengi?"
Her face lit up with happiness, only my wife knows to find happiness even in the smallest thing. She is the best, I love her so much.
" Sach Mayank, kab jaana hain?" "Abhi isi waqt, nau baje ka show hain, aur abhi 8:30 baje hain, to Chalein?" I said showing her my arm, waiting for her to entwine. "Mujhe taiyaar to hone do"
"Mrs. Sharma, aaj aap is white  saree mein Hot lag rahi hain" I remembered the first time I saw her in Dia's dress. She blushed so much. Today also she is blushing like a new bride. She hit my shoulder lightly.
We came to the leaving room,
"Mamma, papa aap kaha jaa lahe ho?" Here comes our 3 year old son, Pranav, the name which we thought in the liblary leading to so many misunderstandings, which further increased our love. "Aapke papa, mumma ke saath bahar jaa rahe hain, aap dadi ke saath so jana" I said kissing his cheeks and ruffling hair, "Pappa, baalon ko mat chuo naa" Maa came out laughing, "bilkul apne baap pe gaya hain" She picked him. Nupur too kissed his other cheek and we both waved bye to them. This is my perfect happy family. My happiness lies here. My maa, my Nupur and our son and the one who is going to arrive in another 6 months, my daughter and I am going to name her, Kashvi, which means "exist in the world".

So here is it...
Sharma family through my eyes....

This I wrote for Nidzy's birthday....

This is the most short os....again a record!!!!😆

Edited by -sam- - 13 years ago
res

Hey Sam

Fantastic OS...

I read it in Nidzy's bday thread but commenting here.

That was truly a perfect family.

I loved it...

Awww... Balon ko mat chhuo... So sweet yaar.

Write next one soon

Love,
ShreEdited by ..Shreyu.. - 13 years ago
hey sammy.... all are so cute
first one is sad but still his love is soooo pure.... i so love u for this,....

u know what i wanted nupur to get and talk to him... i can't sleep after reading sad things.... sorry but i really cant! 😭

abi i can't write more... i have to rush.... catch u here l8r
i read all three of them
sleeping beauty was sad.....
plz write a sequel to it n make it happy......plzz
the other two were cute
do tell me if u write more