Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

-"Aisha" Fanclub starring Abhay and Sonam- (Page 6)

dormantdreams Goldie
dormantdreams
dormantdreams

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
wow zaru u have done an AMAZING JOB !!! AND WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS YIPPEE !! i'll add everyone:)
dormantdreams Goldie
dormantdreams
dormantdreams

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by -Pratibha-

NEW VID : VERY VERY CUTE:)

<div></div>

Aww this is such a cute video. She said Abhay is the next Anil Kapoor, this is a huge compliment Embarrassed you know what i meant Prats Wink

off topic, prats you're STILL AWAKE like me? LOL LOL

yea zaru !! i came for 1 minute by sneaking in the dark !! oh god this obssesion with sonabhay !! LOL
dormantdreams Goldie
dormantdreams
dormantdreams

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

count me in

hi zareena

u remember me?

priyaEmbarrassed

Hey priya, of course i remember you. you use to visit Anushka or MNIK fc right? So nice to see you here and welcome to the club Hug

So what do you like about Aisha so far? and do you like Abhay Sonam pairing?? Embarrassed

hi zareena.Hug

yeah right me used to visit there n we used to discuss anushkaLOL

i like the abhay sonam pairing but more than that i love the songs n sonam is looking wow in the movieTongue

Ah Good old days Big smile I agree Sona is looking Gorgeous in each frame. i want to learn some of the hairstyles.

Sona alwayas has the best hairstyles these two are my fav hairstyles from aisha

dormantdreams Goldie
dormantdreams
dormantdreams

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

wow she is looking GORGEOUS
dormantdreams Goldie
dormantdreams
dormantdreams

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

LOL!! I guess reporters has finally woken up. But i don't think Preeti and Abhay were in a serious relationship or else he would had said something on Koel episode. Embarrassed

I agree completely. they are not in a serious relationship.
dormantdreams Goldie
dormantdreams
dormantdreams

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

^credit: Kajol Boards

'DAD'S A BUNDLE OF NERVES'

... says Sonam about father Anil Kapoor who's getting the jitters as sis Rhea and her film readies for release

Sharin Wader Butani I TNN

Sonam Kapoor is in Scotland shooting for Pankaj Kapur's Mausam with Shahid Kapoor. She's down with a sore throat but that's least of her concerns. Sonam's eager to know people's reaction to the promos of her film Aisha in Mumbai. "Are girls liking it? Will you go to watch my film," she asked. Her concern is justified as it's an in-house production with her sister Rhea making an entry into Bollywood as the co-producer along with Sanjeev K Bijli. "Unlike me, my sister's pragmatic, someone you can rely on. We didn't have any creative differences except for some fights where she accused me of stealing clothes from her wardrobe," she laughed. But the Kapoor siblings are equally excited about their film. "More than us, it's dad who's getting the jitters as the film readies for release on August 6. He's a bundle of nerves," added Sonam.

It's a PVR Pictures and Anil Kapoor Film Company presentation and Anil, who was mostly in LA shooting for TV series 24, would drop by on the sets of the film whenever he was in India to give tips to his daughters. "He gave us our freedom too," said Sonam, who looks her stylish best in the film. "I enjoy clothes and like putting them together. But I don't take fashion critics too seriously or else I won't know what to wear," said the young style icon.

Directed by Rajshree Ojha, Aisha is based on Jane Austen's novel Emma and Sonam plays the lead with Abhay Deol, Cyrus Sahukar and Ira Dubey as her co-stars. "Aisha sees all the characters through her perspective. It's a cute, lovable film and all the characters are believable," said Sonam, who tries to play Cupid and find a match for newbie Amrita Puri in the film. Just like how in real life, everyone's trying to play Cupid and find her a match. "But I'll marry someone my parents approve of... at the same time, I'm not someone who'll go in for an arranged marriage," said Sonam.

The movie will ROCK the nation , no worries anil :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

wow zaru u have done an AMAZING JOB !!! AND WE HAVE MORE MEMBERS YIPPEE !! i'll add everyone:)<div></div>

thanks prats Big smile

dormantdreams

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

NEW VID : VERY VERY CUTE:)

<div></div>

Aww this is such a cute video. She said Abhay is the next Anil Kapoor, this is a huge compliment Embarrassed you know what i meant Prats Wink

off topic, prats you're STILL AWAKE like me? LOL LOL

yea zaru !! i came for 1 minute by sneaking in the dark !! oh god this obssesion with sonabhay !! LOL
<div></div>

haha yeah! did you heard Anil kapoor walking the ramp next week. I wish sonam abhay do as well!

dormantdreams

Go to top