Tere Liye

Article - Harshad, Anupriya Will Have To Wait (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
rajshri. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article - Harshad, Anupriya Will Have To Wait (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
omgg...nooooooo...more weeks to go....i cant wait nymore....nywayz thanks for article.

preethi01

preethi01

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Still 4 weeks to goUnhappy anyway the kids are adorable but they shouldnt drag

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
who's devesh & rajshriROFL

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
This is the Limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an insult for the audience that has eagerly been waiting for these two kids to grow up....What the hell are they doing, this bachpan Crap is getting on my last nerves. Have Fun with some more episodes with a lot of childish shit and rhona dhona crap! I am sorry for my language, Iam a little bit angray right now!
I will start watching tere liye after 15 episodes! Until then so long friends!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
What kind of a reporter doesn't even get the names right of the ppl on whom he or she is writing the article on.....u don't even know the name of ur subject.....ewwww who r these ppl and who employs them...don't they have ppl who  reread articles to check for spelling mistakes and errors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I love kids....my wishes come true...harshad and anu..plz..thoda sa hor wait karlo,.haan ..later this show is all urs..we no gona see these kids again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeerCess-

Cess-

Goldie

Cess-

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
All I have left to say is, I am just glad TC is not posting a crappy article degrading Anupriya for Aditi Gupta. Even if they did, one sentence is better than a whole article.

As for their facts and knowledge, I am not sure they have too many because I havent seen a single article they have posted on HC without a darn mistake. I mean editing bhi koi cheez hoti hai LOL. Agar ek editor ko bhi afford nahin kar sakte, toh kissi samajhdar fan se kehdiya hota, hum log tum logon ki madad kar lete *rolls eyes*

Rajshri! Sleepy

Anyway, on topic, I dont have much to add on to the last comment regarding this. It's simple, you guys can give us all the epis with the brilliant kids in it, as long as you dont make a fool out of the show, and their talent. Simple and sweet. I dont mind even if it is a month, but if it is just for the sake of TRPs being supplied by the youth; then it is deffo a no-no.

They need a story; obviously. As long as they have that, i am contended with Tere Liye. Like I said before, we will see these kids only now, because when they go, they will not come back; and I would love to see as much of them as I can before AK-HC comes into the picture.

Then they will rule the roost! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top