Article - Harshad, Anupriya Will Have To Wait

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Harshad, Anupriya Will Have To Wait
'Tere Liye', the Balaji show has been on air for over a month now. All attention though has been on Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor, who've so far made very little appearance. The story is currently in the flashback mode with Harshad and Anupriya's characters be shown in their school days. Actors Devesh and Rajshri are playing the younger Anurag and Taani.

As Harshad fans expressed anguish over his pairing with Anupriya, viewers started to like the performance of Devesh and Rajshri. That can be reflected in the encouraging TRPs. This has prompted the makers to increase the track of Devesh and Rajshri.

A source closely associated with the show says, "Though, it dipped slightly in the last week, 'Tere Liye's TRPs has been good for a newly launched show. Devesh and Rajshri have been appreciated by the viewers. This has been reflected in the TRPs. Thus their track has been increased by few episodes. Harshad and Anupriya will have to wait for another 15-20 episodes."

We wonder how Harshad Chopda's fans will react to this news. Our advice is that if they waited for so long, they surely can have the patience to wait for another few weeks.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/806-harshad-anupriya-will-have-to-wait.html

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anu13- thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGG Still one more month ..Already its one month of show start and great they wanted to drag the kids part for more one month ..Have the creatives gone Mad ..TRPs are dripping cant they see that and still they are experimenting on the Kids track..Just too much

Btw What is rajashri ..? Her name is Prachi not rajashri ..He is devarsh not Devesh

Now i doubt is it realy the true ones as the reporter donno the name of kids also ..The reporter got no news are A busy in new show na ..So he might thought of writing what he knows about Tere Liye in his own words😡

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know...they pronounced Devrash and Prachi's names wrong! 😕
-Anu13- thumbnail

What is with Harshad fans expressed anguish over his pairing with Anupriya

Hello its not Harshad fans those are purely Harshiti fans why blaming HC fans in middle ..We have already accepted Anupriya if some fans have little percent complain about Anu they will get to see her in show na then problem solved

Y always involving Harshad fans in this stupid list of Anti anupriya fans🤬

Now what happen to Tellybuzz not even a single article on show after Ananya thing😡😲

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanu14

What is with Harshad fans expressed anguish over his pairing with Anupriya

Hello its not Harshad fans those are purely Harshiti fans why blaming HC fans in middle ..We have already accepted Anupriya if some fans have little percent complain about Anu they will get to see her in show na then problem solved

Y always involving Harshad fans in this stupid list of Anti anupriya fans🤬

I know...most of the Anupriya bashing has come about so far only because Anupriya's scenes have been very limited in scope -- the role as of now requires her to be more of a sentimental sutradhar and very little else...when the leap comes about and she gets a variety of scenes I'm sure people will definitely love her! I just hope they keep going at the pace they're going now -- they've been pretty quick about most of the tracks: the marriage ka raaz track, the Taposh track, the Ananya marriage track, the kids' feelings...they've done quite a lot in a matter of a month. I think they need to make sure that it doesn't drack and they bring HarshIya at good intervals.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx tanu.......

one more month!
i guess he'll give me a b'day gift this time!🤣
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rajshree ??????????????? her name is prachi na?

well 1 more month .........cant wait to see our handsome harshu 😭
but i loves the kids part too , especially devarsh..............he is soooooooooooooooo cute 😍

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what the hell is this ??? 😡😡😡

i am just hating this kids track 😡😡😡😡😡

waiting eagerly for the leap
dying to see harshad😭😭😭😭😭😭

this is so silly that we harshad & rajat tokas fans still hv to wait

i am finding the current kid anurag &taani track so boring !!!🥱🥱

& frankly speaking anupriya is really good 👏

she is really good in the emotional scenes
she will look more beautiful when she will b shown in salwar suits
i am really liking harshad & anupriya😳

& yes why always involving harshad fans in this stupid chaos by harshad-aditi fans

plz...... i am dying to see harshad & anupriya as anuraag & taani
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol if we dont see anupriya how we l praise her nd now creatives r draggingg whch will loosee pplzz interest in the showww rediculousss
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So Sweet !....
I'm jus loving these kids .....i'll get to see them one more month....aww!!😉