Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

krishna4ever

Goldie

krishna4ever

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
With Sadhna not around what will happ. to Alekh's track?  I think there will be a father-daughter track between him and khushi. He might  turn normal again with the help of everyone around him esp. khushi and anmol.  I really hope Sara returns to the show as a completely new character to the show so he can have love in his life again.  Plus Sara's and Parul's sisterly chemistry is still the best.  I ask all for members ke what should Alekh'sfurther track be?

Edited by krishna4ever - 26 July 2010 at 12:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alekh's track post leap?" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salekh1

salekh1

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I think Sara will return as a new character, maybe as Alekh's doctor, and she can be the oposite of Sadhna , instead of shy, she can be outgoing, that way we can see more romanceEmbarrassed..and alekh gets normal and he thinks sara the doctot, is Sadhna and maybe the family and the doctor, decide to leave it that way..
and we get to see the amazing chemistry between Sara and Angad and Parul and Sara.. they can do many things to bring her back..
but i think she will come  back, as she keeps on saying in the artilcles that she is gonna come back in 2 months, so within these two months, they can show anmol and ragini's love florish and tamana finds out the truth ,a nd how she takes it,and then the pratham issue, that will take up a good 2 months anf then Sara can come back and fiz alaekh and havea  few Romantic scenes and finsh the show on a happy note..
OR
as some member mentioned , i dont remember who, but they had a really good idea that they can have a another leap and introduce sara and Parul as kushi and tamana, and there lovers are Alekh and Ranvir..
i just want my Salekh back..Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purple.starASRdeewanirabees011yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

I think Sara will return as a new character, maybe as Alekh's doctor, and she can be the oposite of Sadhna , instead of shy, she can be outgoing, that way we can see more romanceEmbarrassed..and alekh gets normal and he thinks sara the doctot, is Sadhna and maybe the family and the doctor, decide to leave it that way..
and we get to see the amazing chemistry between Sara and Angad and Parul and Sara.. they can do many things to bring her back..
but i think she will come  back, as she keeps on saying in the artilcles that she is gonna come back in 2 months, so within these two months, they can show anmol and ragini's love florish and tamana finds out the truth ,a nd how she takes it,and then the pratham issue, that will take up a good 2 months anf then Sara can come back and fiz alaekh and havea  few Romantic scenes and finsh the show on a happy note..
OR
as some member mentioned , i dont remember who, but they had a really good idea that they can have a another leap and introduce sara and Parul as kushi and tamana, and there lovers are Alekh and Ranvir..

From your lips to God's ears...but Angad sounds very heart pressed...and the show doesn't have much longer left, in my opinion....

I know...I just want my Salekh back too....and some KHUSHI for KHUSHI!! Sigh...

"Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi Ki Har Khwaish Pe Dam Nikle...."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purple.starASRdeewani

ASRdeewani

Goldie

ASRdeewani

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
it breaks my heart seeing my jannu alekh like this... its just so upsetting... i want him to be normal again... i really really miss the normal alekh.. he was just so amazing. the creatives killed the show by killing sadhna and then they killed it even more by making alekh metally unstable again..

i hope either sara comes back (i really dont care how) and then salekh will be together again... or another leap as u guys have already mentioned... i just want salekh.. just like all the other salekhians

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purple.star

shorti21

shorti21

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

OR

really love the first idea.  i don't want sara to come back as khushi cuz then its just going to be weird for me to watch, even if her lover is alekh, i can't see them as any other characters other than the ones that they were before.

kripsy

nazmobile

Goldie

nazmobile

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think it would be too weird if Khushi and Tammana grow up and the show takes a leap and they end up falling for guys who look like their dads...that's a little too creepy and weird for me to believe...

But i do think it's possible for Sara to come back as another character and to be honest i want to see her in a different avatar someone whose more fiesty and outgoing but still has nice traditional values but more importantly that way we can see some HOT romance between her and Aalekh and we Saalekhians have been deprived long enough

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purple.starrabees011yanks28

salekh1

salekh1

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazmobile

I think it would be too weird if Khushi and Tammana grow up and the show takes a leap and they end up falling for guys who look like their dads...that's a little too creepy and weird for me to believe...

But i do think it's possible for Sara to come back as another character and to be honest i want to see her in a different avatar someone whose more fiesty and outgoing but still has nice traditional values but more importantly that way we can see some HOT romance between her and Aalekh and we Saalekhians have been deprived long enough

For the first idea, of another leap, they would have to change the faces of the foursome  first, and thenn take the leap, so its not that creepy...
and i really think its is possible for sara to return as a new avatar, and i want MORE HOT ROMANCE between them....Embarrassed..
i WISH...

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Us poor Salekhians....never got that hot romance we craved...heck....it just fizzled away...all they got was angst and separation...so unfair...jhoote waade....we were screwed over....our gorgeous couple is the unluckiest in HISTORY...even Romeo and Juliet died together.

kripsy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top