Favorite Film/s:

Favorite Actor/s:

Favorite Actress/es:

Aim/Goal in Life:

Motto in Life?

What do you like about 'Kesar'?

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?

That's it!

Hope you guys fill it up...

Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago
Name:Ellen

I-F id:ellen4eva

Birthday:25th of february 1993 (ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm only 12 but am gonna be 13 soon)

Hobbies/Interests:studentEngland (U.K)shopping,IF and hanging around with my friends and family

Favorite Food/s:pizza(depends on what topping is) ,noodles and chappati with something to go with it

Favorite TV show/s:SA RE GA MA PA,and some of the other serials

Favorite Film/s:Funny:Hera PheriHorror:evil dead,amitaville house,wrong turn,texas chainsaw of massacre and lots more........

Favorite Actor/s:Horror:evil dead,amitaville house,wrong turn,texas chainsaw of massacre and lots more........From hindi i like Akshay Kumar and John Abraham,they are HOT!

Favorite Actress/es:i'm noy really keen in girls,but from the ones i've seen is aishwaria rai and bipasha basu and some other

Aim/Goal in Life:become famous when i grow up

Motto in Life?HUH? 😕

What do you like about 'Kesar'?it's OK

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?the rona dhona 😆

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?My favorite actor it Rudra.Why?Because he's Hot

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?no one really 😆

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?no one reallyPAM or PAMMI whatever her name is because looking at her makes my blood boil

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?

i forgot to answer this one,well the most important thing .................KESAR STOP CRYING 4 HEAVENS SAKE!
Ey ellen, thanx for filling it up.. 😊 got to know more about u.. 😊 anyway, here's mine:

Name: Tina

I-F id: mtina58

Birthday: May 19

Occupation: College student (will be completing my degree in Business Administration by March 2006)

Hobbies/Interests: Watching TV, Reading (esp. Harry Potter), Internet, IF, updating shows

Favorite Food/s: Tofu, Mushrooms, Paneer, Pizza, hmmm..can't remember the rest but i love chinese, japanese, indian cuisine but they should be VEGETERIAN 

Favorite TV show/s: Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Married To The Kellys, 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughters, My Wife and Kids, That's So Raven, Oprah, Life & Style, Who's The Boss, The Insider, E.T ; Indian: Saarrthi, Remix, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Hare Kkanch Ke Choodiyan, & Kituu Sabb Jantii Hai

Favorite Film/s: Indian: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Koi..Mil Gaya, Mission Kashmir, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho, Main Hoon Na, Hum Tum,  Dil Chahta Hai, Lakshya, Dil Hai Tumhara, Mohabattein, Veer-Zaara, Lucky and a lot more...  ; Hollywood: The Last Samurai, Minority Report, A Walk to Remember, Pearl Harbor, Spiderman 1&2, Harry Potter (all 4), Passion of Christ and a lot more

Favorite Actor/s: Daniel Jacob Radcliffe 😉, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Karan Grover, Karan Wahi, Nikkhil Arya, John Abraham, Arjun Rampal,  Tom Cruise, Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett

Favorite Actress/es:  Neha Devi Singh,Rani Mukherji,Preity Zinta,Amisha Patel,Reena Kapoor,Sandra Bullock,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Jennifer Aniston & Jennifer Garner

Aim/Goal in Life: To be successful in every role I take in life...that is to give it my best & to do it honestly..

Motto in Life? in hp & the chamber of secrets, dumbledore tells harry that it is our choices, not our abilities that make us who we are--i try to keep that in mind...

What do you like about 'Kesar'? Rudra...😳

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'? kesar herself..the storyline's getting dragged too much..

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why? Rudra...😳 great actor+good looks..

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? a bit like rudra & abhi. rudra's short-temperness & possessiveness for his loved ones, & abhi's caring nature & his willingness to do anything for people he loves & cares for

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why? kesar & pam..i find them a bit irritating at times..

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'? hmm...abhi shudn't have died. he should've married natasha & fallen in love w/ her. rudra should learn to be a bit more understanding towards kesar. abhi & rudra's friendhip shouldn't have broken. and kesar shouldn't be shown toooooooo good..
Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
Name: Khushboo

I-F id: khushix

Birthday: July 29

Hobbies/Interests: Watching TV, Surfing on the net, Designing(clothes,collages/wallpapers, banners & etc.), Sleeping, Eating 

Favorite Food/s: Any food which is delicious...hehehe

Favorite TV show/s: SAARTHI(Star Plus), REMIX(Star One), Kituu Sabb Jaantii Hai, Saath Rahega Always, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki(Sahara One)

Favorite Film/s: too many to write...mostly indian...

Favorite Actor/s: Rajeev Khandelwal, Karan Wahi, Karan Grover, Nikkhil Arya, Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Tom Cruise

Favorite Actress/es: Aamna Shariff, Neha Devi Singh, Shweta Gulati, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta, Reena Kapoor

Aim/Goal in Life: To be successful in life...to be a fashion/interior designer

Motto in Life? well...dont have one...

What do you like about 'Kesar'? Nikkhil Arya...i mean RUDRA...

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'? KESAR herself...& the Story...

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why? def. has to be RUDRA...Why?...well..a good actor, and very handsome... esp. when he smiles...

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? well...no one...i guess...

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why? KESAR & her MOM...they both are sick!!!...kesar keeps on crying...and her moms keeps on worrying about her...

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'? everything...rudra & abhi's friendship shouldnt have broken, abhi shouldnt have died...and Harman shouldnt have made an entry in the show...

Edited by khushix - 18 years ago
Name: sharon

I-F id: *Sharon*

Birthday: April 7

Hobbies/Interests: movies, music, tv, serials

Favorite Food/s: anything with gud taste..lol

Favorite TV show/s: SAREGAMAPA, the Apprentice, mostly all the serials...

Favorite Film/s: lots of them except the ones with ash and amisha in them 😡

Favorite Actor/s: EIJAZ!!!, SRK, Salman, Abhishek, John, Zayed and lots more

Favorite Actress/es: Rani, Kajol, Madhuri, and lots more

Aim/Goal in Life: to become something and make my parents proud

Motto in Life? ummmmmmm.......

What do you like about 'Kesar'? NIKKHIL ARYA!!!!

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'? goes to slow and too many problems at once

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why? rite now Komal...hes soooo damn funny!!!lolz

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? ummmm no one relli

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why? kesar herself...she takes everything upon herself and thinks she can fix everything and it relli pisses me off when she doesnt tell anyone anything and tries to solve the problem herself... 😡

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'? ummmm like everything except about rudra and kesar being married....abhi should have never liked kesar...harman should have been showed in a better way and not soo mean and they shouldnt have paired him up to ria!!...and ya almost everything..lol
Name:mavish

I-F id:sweet honey

Birthday:19th sep 1992

Hobbies/Interests:i like reading, singing,dancing and watching drama

Favorite Food/s:anythin

Favorite TV show/s:kesar,ksbkbt,kyph,kavyanjali and kahin to hoga

Favorite Film/s:neel n nikki, dosti

Favorite Actor/s:zayed khan and shaihd kapoor

Favorite Actress/es:amrita rao and sushmita sen

Aim/Goal in Life:to be somethin special in life

Motto in Life?live and let live

What do you like about 'Kesar'?nikhil arya

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?it never moves forward keeps havin problems

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?nandini singh cuz shes cute

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?ummmmmmm

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?pam cuz she keeps causin lots of problems

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Name: Faizah

I-F id: islam is faith

Birthday: 23/08/91

Hobbies/Interests: charity work

Favorite Food/s: PIZZA and NOODLES

Favorite TV show/s: kavyanjali, friends, My Wife and Kids, Drake and Josh, EASTENDERS I LUV EASTENDERS! and loadzzzzz more

Favorite Film/s:humtum, devdas, dosti, shawshank Redemption, the green mile, the exorcist........and loads and loads more.

Favorite Actor/s: Dennis 4rm eastenders (he shunt of died) Abhi, ejaz khan, Orlando Bloom, Ashton KUTCHER

Favorite Actress/es: NONE

Aim/Goal in Life: To make a change in the world

Motto in Life? always have faith

What do you like about 'Kesar'? hate her

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'? everything shes too ugly her teeth argh! her make up!

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why? Harman

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why? nope

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why? kesar shes annoying!

should end by now!
forgot to say why i like Harman he lives the way hes happy and does what he wants to! there are otha reasons but i jus dont no how to xplain 'em
Name:Pooja

I-F id:pooja_15

Birthday:dec,20,1990

Hobbies/Interests:movies,indian dramas,playing volly-ball and shopping
Favorite Food/s:i am indian so i love indian food

Favorite TV show/s:kasamh se,kesar,KYPH,sinndoor

Favorite Film/s:Dosti-friends forever

Favorite Actor/s:Shahrukh khan,akshay kumar,emraan hasmi,and john abrham

Favorite Actress/es:kareena and priyanka

Aim/Goal in Life:to be a dentist

Motto in Life?u mean motive in life to achive teh highest

What do you like about 'Kesar'?the story i think is good

What do you dislike about 'Kesar'?that sometimes the story goes off way

Your favorite 'Kesar' character? Why?Rudra, 😳 cuz he is so cute and his acting is just superb

Is there a character in 'Kesar' you closely resemble? Who is it? and Why?I think not sure Kesar think i have that simlpelicity in my face and that innocence kinda resembles like her

The character you hate the most in 'Kesar'? Why?harman.cuz he is always trying to create the most fuss in kesar's life 😡

One thing you would want to change about the storyline in 'Kesar'?that they bring abhi 😭 back cuz he was so nice and cute 😳

that's all from me 😉