Balika Vadhu

NEW jagya ANANDI photos video added (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

Originally posted by ammoos

</div>
<div>The boy looks so handsomeEmbarrassedonly if its true.. he suits to be dear JagyaEmbarrassedPratyusha..am not sure..lets see..Ermm I had preferred NiveditaDisapprove

yup... jagya looks handsome and actually he resembles avinash somehow!! but tht turban? was that needed? mm... i didnt really like it, atleast not in the snap... may be better in the show... or may be thats just for a function or something?
and anandi... i too preffered nivedita Unhappy looked much more bubbly than pratyusha... may be pratyush is more like the role sumitra portrays.. poised and well behaved... i mean, froom the first looks of the person.. may not be really so anyway... hoping to see great performances from the new artists anyway
i too wonderer about the turban,maybe he wants to look mature in front of anandi LOL with the turban and all..Or Wink i could be totally wrong and that dude could be some rajasthani guy watching the shooting Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW jagya ANANDI photos video added (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
No yaars he came there to see his beendni after 5 yes and that too chup chupke.... So he has to look different na Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
thanx..i also preferred nivedita...she suited anandi more sumhow...i hope they get her as sum1 else tho..

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
thanks

pallai

pallai

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I wonder how they are gng to age the other characters like B&B,sumitra,shyam ,sugna..it will be interesting...dadisa wil have more white hair i guess....
when anandi got married she was 8 yrs old she became 13 in 2 years.. and she will turn 18 in a day...
the serial makers make us assume so many things .. sigh!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

I wonder how they are gng to age the other characters like B&B,sumitra,shyam ,sugna..it will be interesting...dadisa wil have more white hair i guess....
when anandi got married she was 8 yrs old she became 13 in 2 years.. and she will turn 18 in a day...
the serial makers make us assume so many things .. sigh!
yeah may be some white hair or mostache for some characters Wink but with bhairov iam curious because in all these 500 episodes he never even grew a hint of a beard Wink even when he was in hospital with anandi bullet wound ,he didnt change his bloody suit but he managed to be total cleal shaven Wink LOL LOL shyams beard grew darker,even jagya's had a hair or two LOL but bhairov ,no way Big smile And what can they do with shyam D'oh Day Dreaming ,already bearded..will all the characters retained after leap ? D'oh

priya_al

Goldie

priya_al

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
awwww new jagya looks really cute!!!! but howcum he is so fair lol.. jagya isnt tat fairTongue.. no offence to ne1 just my opinion!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_al

awwww new jagya looks really cute!!!! but howcum he is so fair lol.. jagya isnt tat fairTongue.. no offence to ne1 just my opinion!
must have got influenced fairness cream ads on tv and used them Wink LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top