Pratigya

Precap - Whistle blowing Wednesday (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Binny1247

I don't think this is anything to worry about for the moment at least, SS will try to learn the truth but will be unsuccessful because him finding out on  his own would not have the same impact as everyone finding out in court which is what will eventually take place according to the article.

And even if SS found out he really can't do anything to prats because of elections, he could poison Krishna' mind but that can be taken care of after the court case as well it would be more effective since then he could also react to the situation according to his wishes.

Binny,

SS cannot do anything publicly, but he can turn that house into a hell  for Pratigya ...

and that too when krishna wont be wround coz he wont allow him to do so in his presence Smile

Fatima,

Do you think Krishna will interfere ...Nah, Beta ! Krishna would be furious at her betrayal and angry at her...he would not do anything..Ouch to protect her..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Whistle blowing Wednesday (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@saathya: i do believe when it comes to his anger he would turn blind but the othe rfact is that he cant harm prats and that is true if some one is gonan hurt her he wont tolerate that i think he would ask them to handle the matter on his own instaed of their torture

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

I don't know Fatima...this Krishna Bhaiyya is so unpredictable...one day he maintains moun Vrat, another day he holds her throat next  day  he ties her in the Jeep..aage kya karega ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

I don't know Fatima...this Krishna Bhaiyya is so unpredictable...one day he maintains moun Vrat, another day he holds her throat next  day  he ties her in the Jeep..aage kya karega ....

aye lo bhayya kis ka bola saathiShockedOuchDeadLOL

we know how unpredictable he is so why should we complaint about this he has bene like this 4m the very 1st day and still teh same. i believe prats is the only person who can make him convince anything and u know how

piyaar say dulaar say puchkaar kay kuch ahem ahem sayWinkLOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

aye lo bhayya kis ka bola saathiLOL

we know how unpredictable he is so why should we complaint about this he has bene like this 4m the very 1st day and still teh same. i believe prats is the only person who can make him convince anything and u know how

Acha , Mere Jija ..teek LOL

Prats cud control him when he thought that Prats loved him...but when he realizes Prats doesn't love him...the hell will seem like heaven

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301MERARAI

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged

aye lo bhayya kis ka bola saathiLOL

Acha , Mere Jija ..teek LOL

Prats cud control him when he thought that Prats loved him...but when he realizes Prats doesn't love him...the hell will seem like heaven

haan that is much betterWink

but he lives in his own fantacies and as per his understanding she loves him so she can influence him anytime.

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Not after what comes out during Courtroom drama...

why could not both the prof and ANgad fall down the cliff...life would have been so easier..

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Not after what comes out during Courtroom drama...

why could not both the prof and ANgad fall down the cliff...life would have been so easier..

ROFL saathi in that case even naina jee would be so happy and singing all over the places zoobie doobie along with aman.WinkLOL

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top