Pratigya

Precap - Whistle blowing Wednesday (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

AH ,

SS has already met the lawyer and Komal knows that Pratigya-Adarsh combo have hired the lawyer..natural inference would be that  if Pratigya hired a lawyer then her bauji too would be aware of that...no if u had watched from the start ...the prof will say..he does not want the case to be fought, cos he wants to save his daughters life...Lawyer will mention this and our Komaliya will latch on to that and helpfully convey to her bauji ..[ After all  , the privilege of helping Maika extends to all the married girls and is not reserved  exclusively for Pratigya, is it ?Smile ]

Ohh okay ab samjha!  I didn't know that I skipped the professor's scene as usual LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Whistle blowing Wednesday (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmostHonest

AH ,

SS has already met the lawyer and Komal knows that Pratigya-Adarsh combo have hired the lawyer..natural inference would be that  if Pratigya hired a lawyer then her bauji too would be aware of that...no if u had watched from the start ...the prof will say..he does not want the case to be fought, cos he wants to save his daughters life...Lawyer will mention this and our Komaliya will latch on to that and helpfully convey to her bauji ..[ After all  , the privilege of helping Maika extends to all the married girls and is not reserved  exclusively for Pratigya, is it ?Smile ]

Ohh okay ab samjha!  I didn't know that I skipped the professor's scene as usual LOL

I know AH ..even I mute when Prof, is on but since lawyer was there, I thought he might ask some intelli Q's and trap Prof....Dead..but sadly..he is turning out to be a refined and distilled version of Pratigya-Shyamji combo ...at the drop of the hat...starts on sachayi...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlmostHonestdamon_bitemeMERARAI

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

AH ,

I know AH ..even I mute when Prof, is on but since lawyer was there, I thought he might ask some intelli Q's and trap Prof....Dead..but sadly..he is turning out to be a refined and distilled version of Pratigya-Shyamji combo ...at the drop of the hat...starts on sachayi...Angry

awww don't say that I love aman CryLOL

tanthya

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think the clock is now ticking and Prats better not waste too much time in telling Krishna all the details....does she think it won't come out in the trail, after all they put so much stock on the truth so I'm sure the whole kidnapping will be spelt out in technicolour while our baba will be showing some technicolour himself - more of the pyrotechnic type though!!!!...LOLLOLAngryAngry...what with Komal now being a spy in the saxena camp, the SS group will also be on the case to find out her secret and then off course will not draw a breath to wait to fill Krish's ear full of poison and filth, that's from beloved Ammaji off course while feeding him lychees.....Ouch

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

AH ,

awww don't say that I love aman CryLOL

Ooops.......have zipped myself !!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I think the clock is now ticking and Prats better not waste too much time in telling Krishna all the details....does she think it won't come out in the trail, after all they put so much stock on the truth so I'm sure the whole kidnapping will be spelt out in technicolour while our baba will be showing some technicolour himself - more of the pyrotechnic type though!!!!...Angry...what with Komal now being a spy in the saxena camp, the SS group will also be on the case to find out her secret and then off course will not draw a breath to wait to fill Krish's ear full of poison and filth, that's from beloved Ammaji off course while feeding him lychees.....Ouch

dreamy gal,

the truth will be revealed in court, in front of every one and that will be the first time the Thakur's comes to know about it ...

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

AH ,

I did not get  you ....what abt the lawyer ??

I think Komal was talking abt the new lawyer Prats hired .. the kidnapping secret won't be revealed soo soon .. no? Confused

The Kidnapping truth will be revealed in court ...not now..rest easy ...Big smile

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I think the clock is now ticking and Prats better not waste too much time in telling Krishna all the details....does she think it won't come out in the trail, after all they put so much stock on the truth so I'm sure the whole kidnapping will be spelt out in technicolour while our baba will be showing some technicolour himself - more of the pyrotechnic type though!!!!...Angry...what with Komal now being a spy in the saxena camp, the SS group will also be on the case to find out her secret and then off course will not draw a breath to wait to fill Krish's ear full of poison and filth, that's from beloved Ammaji off course while feeding him lychees.....Ouch

dreamy gal,

the truth will be revealed in court, in front of every one and that will be the first time the Thakur's comes to know about it ...

Hi tanthya (may I call you that?)Smile, how come u r so sure all the details will be revealed in court?...curious........but I agree, as that way it will have more of a dramatic value.....can just see the scene...all the Thakurs in the front row, with our very own baba amidst them all..OuchLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top