Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Krishna needs to open his eyes and realise that everytime his mother feeds him something, not only is she nourishing his physical body but is also trying to corrupt his soul...😆😆...honestly, what kind of a mother is she? can't she just feed him because he is her son and not because she wants to whisper sly stuff about his wife?!!..😲😡..

I don't think their age is the problem....they had too much misunderstanding between them....Krishna filled with blind love and Pratigya filled with blind and burning anger....the road to love will be very rocky and it's not going to be immediate.....I agree they need to start thinking about themselves for a while, let everything else drop by......I was watching the older episodes tonight and the difference between the Krishna then and the Krishna now is poles apart.......why has he suddenly started to believe everything everyone is saying?😔.........but you know the blame isn't all his...if pratigya could meet him halfway, be kind, gentle and make their marraige a priority...he will become the old krishna...few weeks ago, he sounded quite light hearted and now he just looks grim and doubtful every time Pratigya opens her mouth....I think he suspects something, he's asked a few times 'is there something you're not saying'..........

Baba is always very intuitive and he knows when something is off esp. when it comes to Prats. Remember earlier on when he figured out about the engagement to Nitin. She is his radar, life doesn't seem to go right without her in it. I doubt he is going to get through it without hanging around her even when she starts hating him more. She has high expectations of him while she has given him very little in return.

Personally, I feel the equation is quite lopsided with Baba doing most of the giving and Prats doing most of the taking. She has yet to give him a genuine smile. When was the last time Baba laughed out loud since he was first introduced? How can anyone go through life without laughing or shed a few tears when he is so passionate and shows anger so readily? Let's see Baba laugh out loud soon.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi tanthya (may I call you that?)😊, how come u r so sure all the details will be revealed in court?...curious........but I agree, as that way it will have more of a dramatic value.....can just see the scene...all the Thakurs in the front row, with our very own baba amidst them all..😆😆

Of course Dreamy Gal ...you can call me Tanthya 😃

I've got a powerful crystal ball which makes accurate predictions !! well Jokes apart..😆

Just 2 or 3 days ago there was a article which said that Thakurs family will get the shock of their life when Angad's Kidnapping truth will emerge  during trial ....and I shared it with u gals..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Amma gives Baba sweets for his tasty palate while filling his ears with bitter sounds. Who needs enemies when innocent Baba has Amma around. He has been smart enough to realize what she is up to and ignore her for most part.

Prats and Krishna are too young to have gotten married. She ignores her mother 's wise advice and takes her father's words as gospel truth from the scriptures while he ignores his Amma and lets his bauji lead him with his chalaki talk.  They need to start thinking for themselves like they did at the Adda. Oh, those were their best days so far away from their mess caused by their families.

Mera ,

I too want those glorious Adda days  BACK😛

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

saathya komal is too much the bindaas babes started fighting even with milk man che che che array larki koi to standard rakh and teh milk man was like

hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kia larki hai yeh

this chick is gonan tell her father all tiny miny things since she has nothing to do at home
tanthya thumbnail
Fatima,

Milk Man ki ithni Himmat ke ungli dikha raha hai .......woh bhi SS ki beti ko...😡woh bechari thos uss ghar mein ghas phus khaake pakk gayi hogi..Ab ungli dikhayega tho woh Seekh Kabab ki tarah lagegi ...Ungli sambhal beta ....
😆Ungli Sambhal
tanthya thumbnail

Fatima,

Arrey Fatime..Kya sirf Pratigya apne father's ghar mein interefere kar sakthi hai...Komaliya  Nahin.....

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!  Yeh bahut bada Na insafi hai..
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Fatima,

Milk Man ki ithni Himmat ke ungli dikha raha hai .......woh bhi SS ki beti ko...😡woh bechari thos uss ghar mein ghas phus khaake pakk gayi hogi..Ab ungli dikhayega tho woh Seekh Kabab ki tarah lagegi ...Ungli sambhal beta ....
😆Ungli Sambhal

the whole drama was planned for lawyer's entry and i cant w8 for the moment when aroshi will say yeh larka kaun hai kahana sya aya hai

this whole idea would look so funny na Aroshi saw doc she fall in love with him and now she is gonna fall in love with lawyerwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

heheheheheheheh
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Fatima,

Arrey Fatime..Kya sirf Pratigya apne father's ghar mein interefere kar sakthi hai...Komaliya  Nahin.....

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!  Yeh bahut bada Na insafi hai..

Abbay kaun kar saqta hai yeh na insaafi is chick kat sath yeh market main saleout kar kay ajaye gi us insaan ko jis nay yeh himmat bhi ki😉😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I don't think this is anything to worry about for the moment at least, SS will try to learn the truth but will be unsuccessful because him finding out on  his own would not have the same impact as everyone finding out in court which is what will eventually take place according to the article.

And even if SS found out he really can't do anything to prats because of elections, he could poison Krishna' mind but that can be taken care of after the court case as well it would be more effective since then he could also react to the situation according to his wishes.

Binny,

SS cannot do anything publicly, but he can turn that house into a hell  for Pratigya ...
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Binny,

SS cannot do anything publicly, but he can turn that house into a hell  for Pratigya ...

and that too when krishna wont be wround coz he wont allow him to do so in his presence 😊