Kishore was too funny .. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Haila ......wats this ..😲😲

I go 4 half an hr to offer my prayers & u all turn my topic into Rabbits SR scenes ...!
🤣🤣

i was just wondering when u would comment on how we turned ur topic🤣🤣🤣

I just luved it when Kishore when introduced Kala to the rabbits ...he said .."Ye hai Kala tai ...(btw ..Kala uski tai kab se ho gayi ..) ...Saare ghar ka remote iske haath mein hai ..wo alg baat hai k jab ye bhale ka button dabati hai tab bhi bura hota hai "...!😆

One of the rabbits was black and the other was white. So, he more than made his point 😆 Kala khargosh = Nakku, safed khargosh = Dutta.😆
The two bunnies..1 black n d other white seemed so adorable just lyk our DuKu...n d way Kishu was comparing them to DuKu indirectly was 👏..😡I hated it wen Kala ghoorofied @ d bunnies.. seemed like she was going 2 separate dese animals 2..😆
Edited by balluda - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mariescott14

i was just wondering when u would comment on how we turned ur topic🤣🤣🤣

Haan haan .....main sab janti hoon ....🤣
Btw ,,,,welcum back Marie .....
I missed u .....!🤗

Haan haan .....main sab janti hoon ....🤣
Btw ,,,,welcum back Marie .....
I missed u .....!🤗

thanks shabz🤗🤗🤗
i missed u 2😃

tell me in the pic who is being akdoo shabz😆😆

Edited by mariescott14 - 13 years ago
@Marie.. Haila from TaSha LS we have shifted our attention to Bunnies LS.. I think we need to change the Laagi Tujhse Lagan title to Laagi Bunnies ki Lagan🤣🤣🤣
Hey Marie can you pls post the Rabbits nibbling each others ears wala pic.. Pls .. It was really very cute pic
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@Marie.. Haila from TaSha LS we have shifted our attention to Bunnies LS.. I think we need to change the Laagi Tujhse Lagan title to Laagi Bunnies ki Lagan🤣🤣🤣

i know😆😆..after so much bunnies discussion...could not stop myself from posting this  pic😆😆