Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
the more i see kishore  and kala interaction...the more i begin to love the couple
when he left the rabbits alone with kala i really thought she would do something with it
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mariescott14

i know and did u notice the black and white  rabbit ...that was hilarious

for that was none other than our naku and dutta
did u observe the white rabbit oggling the black one
OMG i am going mad...i am seeing tasha in bunnies...someone svae me

the white rabbit wasn't oggling....he was just being akhdu 2wards her just like Dutta ....!🤣🤣
mariescott14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

the white rabbit wasn't oggling....he was just being akhdu 2wards her just like Dutta ....!🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣oh i thought he was oggling...what is this rabbits too come in dutta brand
so was it the black rabbit oggling the white one
i better go watch the rabbit scene again🤣🤣🤣
i cant believe this instead of wanting to see the adorable tasha scene i am going to see the rabbit scene🤣🤣🤣
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Sabz the White Rabbit was biting the ears of Black Rabbit.. I think the White Rabbit is full Fida on the Black Rabbit.. Just Like Dutta who is gonna fall in this kinda situation really very soon.. and the process had already begun
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All right, I was not going to say this. Matter of fact, I kept my fingers from typing this...you guys know about rabbits, right. What they do more of than other pets? 😉 😉 😆
mariescott14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

All right, I was not going to say this. Matter of fact, I kept my fingers from typing this...you guys know about rabbits, right. What they do more of than other pets? 😉 😉 😆

i do😉😆😆..i dont want to think of it😆😆😆
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Lots of SR of course.  Here we go another thread switched to our besharami topic (i am not complaining).  So do I get an A+ gp00?
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
oh so i was right the white rabbit was biting black one ears...i hope kishore checked the black one is a girl...bcoz if the black one is a guy that would  be anna...and dutta rabbit  would be biting anna rabbit  ears trying to harm him🤣🤣🤣
mariescott14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

No Sabz the White Rabbit was biting the ears of Black Rabbit.. I think the White Rabbit is full Fida on the Black Rabbit.. Just Like Dutta who is gonna fall in this kinda situation really very soon.. and the process had already begun

i am so happy the white rabbit is fida over black one..it a forecast that soon our white dutta is going to be fida over our balck naku😃
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariescott14

oh so i was right the white rabbit was biting black one ears...i hope kishore checked the black one is a girl...bcoz if the black one is a guy that would  be anna...and dutta rabbit  would be biting anna rabbit  ears trying to harm him🤣🤣🤣

Anyway since this thread has taken a turn towards besharmi I will add that nibbling of the ear (Dutta: White & Nakku:black) is part of SR.🤣