Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

awesome shanti its really beautiful

Thanks jyothi

Wow looking at an old one i wrote just came across for FF ideas smitha is pitching
I just happened to come across this post !!

Shantiji its wonderful. I wish they have incorporated this in one of the episodes..

The whole scene was very well depicted.
So many loop holes are there in Bidaaii season one ..
I am sure one iof them was this big dance completeion Gunni wanted to go to

Very nice i wasnt active in the begning of Bidaaii show when this was written I had great time reading it !πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Originally posted by bhondu2010

I just happened to come across this post !!

Shantiji its wonderful. I wish they have incorporated this in one of the episodes..

The whole scene was very well depicted.
So many loop holes are there in Bidaaii season one ..
I am sure one iof them was this big dance completeion Gunni wanted to go to

These scenes were so apt for season one.. WIsh they an have for seaon two !!

Very nice i wasnt active in the begning of Bidaaii show when this was written I had great time reading it !πŸ‘
πŸ‘
O thank you so mcuh this was a OS I had written long back when teh show was running and the time when Gunni wanted to dance..
Glad you liked it !😊
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Shanti dii aap ye sab bhool gaya kya????missing it
@shanti...i cant believe i missed this OS..

I was not active but still how i did not  came across this OS..

read it and its so beautifuly written..πŸ‘πŸΌ

i remember gunni so wanted to dance but vasu strictness so no chance..

it was anmol who always supported her and in this OS you showed same..

all scenes esp angini's ones so catchy..

his stturborness to change ragini's decision and make her get the ehsaas of dance again.

it happenned with him getting the pair of gunghroo for gunni..

a so mesmerising scene ragini in her world on such a lovely song dancing .. anmol in awe watching his beautiful wife happily dancing..

at the end anmol did succeed to make ragini change her decision and also he did brought a smile on her face..

captivating..awesome and yes a scene which the creatives could have shown in season 1..

its not too late they can incorporate such scenes they missed showing and bidaai2 will be a treat to watch..so much scope are there for potential track same as in this OS..

now ragini is happily maried to anmol so she can go back to her passion that is dance and how he encourages her to do so....

great job and its was a real treat..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Shanti dii aap ye sab bhool gaya kya????missing it
Doing sweet I will post it soon !!😳
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti...i cant believe i missed this OS..

I was not active but still how i did not  came across this OS..

read it and its so beautifuly written..πŸ‘πŸΌ

i remember gunni so wanted to dance but vasu strictness so no chance..

it was anmol who always supported her and in this OS you showed same..

all scenes esp angini's ones so catchy..

his stturborness to change ragini's decision and make her get the ehsaas of dance again.

it happenned with him getting the pair of gunghroo for gunni..

a so mesmerising scene ragini in her world on such a lovely song dancing .. anmol in awe watching his beautiful wife happily dancing..

at the end anmol did succeed to make ragini change her decision and also he did brought a smile on her face..

captivating..awesome and yes a scene which the creatives could have shown in season 1..

its not too late they can incorporate such scenes they missed showing and bidaai2 will be a treat to watch..so much scope are there for potential track same as in this OS..

now ragini is happily maried to anmol so she can go back to her passion that is dance and how he encourages her to do so....

great job and its was a real treat..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Saveeta I soo wanted to see such a scene when B1 was airring, I still remeber many people liked this post, It woudl have been beautifully execute just after Gunni talked to Anmol about the dance copetion, she wanted to go for teh national level one, Vasu being aganst as she wanted her to study, well thaqts always there but there small passions and desires do make up an individual

And for Ragini who had lost touch with it for so many years, judst coz she gave all her time to teh family could have been shown  just getting sme of her desires back..

An individual how much ever they sacrifice for  teh family  for ourselevs our self concious mind alwas pokes you to  get your life sme day back as life is too short live it to teh fulest

Thanks for reading it
I wrote it last july wow  creeping bak
Hope B2 offers something like that wud be a treat to watch !
Posted: 12 years ago
well what should i say i read this OS again.. .i Felt Like Watching An EpisodeπŸ˜ƒ you have written it well...πŸ‘πŸΌ ragini is teaching guni dancing...😊 aww...so sweet...😍 missing them...  anmol tried his best to get her happiness back... at last he did it...πŸ˜ƒ.. i enjoyed reading this OS dii...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by zee10

well what should i say i read this OS again.. .i Felt Like Watching An EpisodeπŸ˜ƒ you have written it well...πŸ‘πŸΌ ragini is teaching guni dancing...😊 aww...so sweet...😍 missing them...  anmol tried his best to get her happiness back... at last he did it...πŸ˜ƒ.. i enjoyed reading this OS dii...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
O Zee such an old OS u pulled up thanks I am glad you liked it !!

Kassh we got this type of scene in season one .. I would have love to see Ragini teach Gunni dance as she is  a good professional dancer

Many potential tracks  are there wish that season two will have such scenes it wud be amazing !

Thanks for reading !😳
Originally posted by shanti05

O Zee such an old OS u pulled up thanks I am glad you liked it !!

Kassh we got this type of scene in season one .. I would have love to see Ragini teach Gunni dance as she is  a good professional dancer

Many potential tracks  are there wish that season two will have such scenes it wud be amazing !

Thanks for reading !😳
 aww... πŸ˜ i wish it would happen soon... so much in angini's life are incomplete yet... hope we will get them back soon...😊