Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana O Suhana: Innocence thy name.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

[QUOTE=anamika_0]y is suhana toooooooooooooooooo childish????????????how can a girl of 20-22 play with a doll lik a 4 yr old kid n  her hubby just watch her play???????????????????i think CT are making her tooooooo kiddy.....
[/QUOTE ]
its quite normal playing wid soft toys...my roomy in college had ten million soft toys wid her..uske bed par khud ke liye jagah nahi hoti thi..and she is the most grounded mature person i know..and a doctor..so this is no criteria...anybody can enjoy soft toys..
Ditto about my sis who's pursuing her Phd. We tease her that we'll give a family of teddys in her  dahej but she takes it seriously & becomes super happyBig smile. Even her fiance has got into the habit of gifting her teddys  LOL. But seriously, there are very few people who can show the child in them in front of everybodyStar & they are very lucky. The rest of us also do childish stuff but chupke chupke...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana O Suhana: Innocence thy name.. (Page 3)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top