Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGG.......................if realy one needs to see a living example of Innocence....then... hail thy lady... suhana.....Embarrassed

Badi Maas.....cute lil....kissy....had its magical effect...n Lo n Behold...the heavy hearted n misty eyed Suhana of yday....converted into her smiling....n genial....self!!

Among the clothes..packed by Suhana...while leaving....one saree belonging to Radha bua found its place....n Badi Maa......asked Suhana to go n return the Saree to RB herself.......

Suhana...at her obeying best...went to RB...n found RB sad......!! Looking to her sadness Suhana..asked.......RB.........I m really confused... 'Do u actually luv Deepak or not?'

A gem of a dialogue was uttered by RB.........that.... 'Purane zakhmo ko jitna kureda jae...usme se hamseha REES aati hai'   .......... n requested Suhana not to ask her anything in this regard...

saying... that... 'Kisi din......waqt tumhe mere zakhmo se mila denge' ClapClapClap fabulous dialogue..

Suhana...unable to see the sadness in RB........chose to apolgize to her. but RB apologized to her instead...........! Suhana said...that Dadaji told me....never to let an elder say Sorry..............so plz dont say sorry........!!

A harried Ishaan.....who thot his wife was upto another round of tussle wit RB...came to whoosh her away...but Suhana told him to stand still till n cover his ears so he dont overhear her saying SORRY...LOLLOLLOL till she finished her apologize to RB...........

Another gem of a dialogue...followed...............RB said... 'Badi maa kehti hai.. Suhana ka dil bilkul saf hai......bilkul behti nadi ki tarah'  Suhana culdn stop grinning hearing it..n wanted to thank Badi Maa for the compliment............Embarrassed

but before that...she came close to RB...n asked her to keep the APOLOGY epi a secret...after al...........suhana Bajpai...kabhi kisi se SORRY nahi kehti na..Wink

Seriously..............innocence...........is thy name.. Suhana..........ClapClapClap

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsdavisSweetbhartiMOHITMAHADEVANAbifragilepravschillskaripa_Nancy_Ruhani..Chand_Ni111192maheen55Dillikudimaneet.n.shanakSomerholicGirlanu rulzAmbrosiaepiphany.Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana O Suhana: Innocence thy name.." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I completely agree wid u Tanu....
Suhana is Innocent and her heart is as clear and tender as a flowing river........

She is just so cute!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaChand_Ni111192

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
tanu i was waiting for ur post..i was sure is scene par tanu to 100 percent kuch achha sa likhegi....
tht scene was too good...RB and suhana bonding is like fire and ice...and beautiful to watch..esp the hug in the end..and the sorry...man suhana slays me...now if i were a guy...i wud probably run in the opposite direction,lol..bt am not so am really really enjoying this great tubelightish angel,who by at times turns into a tornado...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Anu...........Hug lolz......well....i culdn help but grin....watching todays RB-Suhana epi............the dialogues were just what i wanted to hear.....n it felt good...!!

But the way...she made Ishaan..close his ears......was...ROFL ..no wonder.....he says... 'Biwi hai yah HITLER' ROFL

Chand_Ni

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
arre ishaan bhi na..samajhta hi nahi usey...hitler to hai..bt usey hitler se meena kumari banne mein zyada time nahi lagta...not his fault tho..suhana khud apne aap ko nahi samajhti...

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

arre ishaan bhi na..samajhta hi nahi usey...hitler to hai..bt usey hitler se meena kumari banne mein zyada time nahi lagta...not his fault tho..suhana khud apne aap ko nahi samajhti...

Yh...last when i met Ishaan kahyap...at the bengali market....dragging his Ram Pyari......he told me..he was working on a new BOOK.....rather a thesis..... the topic........

The 'SUHANA' code...........in line wit the 'Da Vinci' Code....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Rama rama...koi samjhaye... yeh suhana naam ka karnama...

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Suhaana roams around  giving hugs to every one be it baadi maa, radha bua, meethi or her own sweetoo...................but our poor ishaan is still tarsofying for her one jadoo ki japhi...........pata nahi bechari ki kismat kab jagegiWink

Armu4eva

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Suhaana roams around  giving hugs to every one be it baadi maa, radha bua, meethi or her own sweetoo...................but our poor ishaan is still tarsofying for her one jadoo ki japhi...........pata nahi bechari ki kismat kab jagegiWink
@bold - Uska time bhi aa jaayega .......he is next in the queue ....u seeWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva111192YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top