Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
LostBoyz940 plz include sohan's dad. I think he's better than the others.
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't pick any one else except for my dad 😊
patel2004 thumbnail
i think my dad is the best dad, but if anyone form kkusum would be goin to be dads i think garv would, because in yesterdays epesode he was so cute, when all the past happened and they were rememberin it.
LostBoyz940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: patel2004

i think my dad is the best dad, but if anyone form kkusum would be goin to be dads i think garv would, because in yesterdays epesode he was so cute, when all the past happened and they were rememberin it.

yea finnaly sum1 wanted garv as a father i also would pick garv even though hes been acting dum i still would pik him or sohon

Pakixqueen thumbnail
i love my dad..dont want any1 else.....who da hell picked sohan..lolzz..πŸ˜†he mad cutee..i dont think people would want him as a dad .....cuz u would b hittin on him..lolzπŸ˜†
nasshuu thumbnail

😑surelly my dad even though he is already die last year. but i'm so proud to be her daughter , he teach me which is  bad and good on this earth, he teach me about forgiveness, he teach me so many thing that is why i'm a successfull girl now! but look at kusum group !!! i dont want any of them to be a my father

abhay: who want a father who as alot of ex wife? who want so many sisters who has a different mother with same father?

kapil: who want a father whos ready to through his son out of the house without help him solve his problem?

garv: who want a father who sleep with sisters

kshitji; who want father like him? who cant express or be brave to talk reality and what is on his head. who want a father who always suffer? how will he teach his children?

no no no i cant continue i dont want any of them.

may be ekta to be my mom. cause i will always be rude for her as kali and kusum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( no no just a joke i dont want her i just hate her)😑