Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aakhir Koki ko Gopi ki fikar ho hi gayi :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged

ya , u both r rite , Sadhli n fandi, Koki knows zat something is wrong and she already doubts Rashi but i jus hope zat wen Koki n Gopi become close enough, Gopi discloses everything to Koki.

One thing , if Koki doesnt scold Gopi evrytime, Gopi wont want to leave the house as at least her MIL is taking care of her. I hope so. But Aham will stil hate her. Dont know how will Aham start feeling sth for Gopi n when.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakhir Koki ko Gopi ki fikar ho hi gayi :) (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

what wonderful performance from kokila todaySmile i woud like to give the actress a big applause Clap
i am beginning to like koki Big smile and way to go Prarag Tongue it's about time we saw u stand up to koki
it was a fantastic performance by kokila, once she started to think logically then it hit her that if gopi is made welcomed,  also baa and hetal also want to know why gopi is behaving this way and know something is up.  I am glad that kokila realized that gopi has not eaten and something is wrong.
Rashis cherish cat grin  went very quickly, very happy about that

yeah....looks like koki's eyes r set on rashi now.....ab rashi kasie bachegi koki se!!! lol

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
exactly rimi, ab rashi kaise bachegi.

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
lol..yeah rashi ki shamayat aa gayi!! ab nahi woh bachegi......
pata nahi wht story cvs hav in their mind but i jus cnt wait for the whole drama...cnt be botherd...all we want is to see gohem!! lol...and happiness in MM and a happy jigar too!!
lol...rashi hugged jigar today and bechara jigar......rashi is using him!!

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

what wonderful performance from kokila todaySmile i woud like to give the actress a big applause Clap
i am beginning to like koki Big smile and way to go Prarag Tongue it's about time we saw u stand up to koki

agree with u i already like Koki's character but now she is the best more than before Party

Post Reply New Post

Go to top