Aakhir Koki ko Gopi ki fikar ho hi gayi :)

Posted: 13 years ago
what wonderful performance from kokila today😊 i woud like to give the actress a big applause πŸ‘
i am beginning to like koki πŸ˜ƒ and way to go Prarag πŸ˜› it's about time we saw u stand up to koki
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

what wonderful performance from kokila today😊 i woud like to give the actress a big applause πŸ‘
i am beginning to like koki πŸ˜ƒ and way to go Prarag πŸ˜› it's about time we saw u stand up to koki
it was a fantastic performance by kokila, once she started to think logically then it hit her that if gopi is made welcomed,  also baa and hetal also want to know why gopi is behaving this way and know something is up.  I am glad that kokila realized that gopi has not eaten and something is wrong.
Rashis cherish cat grin  went very quickly, very happy about that
Originally posted by fanbidaai

it was a fantastic performance by kokila, once she started to think logically then it hit her that if gopi is made welcomed,  also baa and hetal also want to know why gopi is behaving this way and know something is up.  I am glad that kokila realized that gopi has not eaten and something is wrong.

indeed best epi so far....at least some Secrets out today...Gopi dint hav food, Parakh telling Koki to give freedom to Gopi...

and then Koki gifting Gopi the pic.........

really now m feeling show is going some where.......and Loved Koki today when she unterstood Parakh's msg and Baa's also.......
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

indeed best epi so far....at least some Secrets out today...Gopi dint hav food, Parakh telling Koki to give freedom to Gopi...

and then Koki gifting Gopi the pic.........

really now m feeling show is going some where.......and Loved Koki today when she unterstood Parakh's msg and Baa's also.......
we are getting there,  i was so happy that koki understood, watch her shower gopi with love which will get rashi more and more angry and rashi will start to make mistakes, fatal ones. 
Instead of  Aham shouting at Gopi why is she answering the phone he did not say much which is a start. 

we are getting there,  i was so happy that koki understood, watch her shower gopi with love which will get rashi more and more angry and rashi will start to make mistakes, fatal ones. 
Instead of  Aham shouting at Gopi why is she answering the phone he did not say much which is a start. 

@bold....it was another shocker of the day...he just put the receiver down w/o scolding Gopi to pick it up or some more crap....
better late than never.......
kahi to kuchh achha ho raha hai for Gopi...

from the start I didnt like Koki , after the wedding , i began to like her n now i jus love her. She is fabulous. After Gopi, Koki is my favourite followed by Aham.

Me too i want Rashi to make fatal mistakes so that Koki gets hints that it is Rashi wrong doing n then, she will plan to catch Rashi red handed

or

plan to fail every move of Rashi - This is the proper way of dealing wiz Rashi.

Koki should start observing Rashi, it is then that she will b able to understand why Gopi is doing mistakes continuously.

Originally posted by sajnie

from the start I didnt like Koki , after the wedding , i began to like her n now i jus love her. She is fabulous. After Gopi, Koki is my favourite followed by Aham.

Me too i want Rashi to make fatal mistakes so that Koki gets hints that it is Rashi wrong doing n then, she will plan to catch Rashi red handed

or

Koki should start observing Rashi, it is then that she will b able to understand why Gopi is doing mistakes continuously.

@bold..Koki has already observed Rashi a lot...she is just looking for the moment to blast the nuke bomb of her observations on Rashi and then there will be nothing left in Rashi and Urmi's life......

and i too just love Koki these days...the way she puts Rashi in her place after each and every plan of her...its just mindblowing to watch,,,,,

Go Koki go koki...
Originally posted by sajnie

or

nobody like kokila but she knows when someone is doing wrong, thats why she wants gopi to speak up.  Kokila wont let it go but when the truth is known rashi and mother are not going to know what hit them

ya , u both r rite , Sadhli n fandi, Koki knows zat something is wrong and she already doubts Rashi but i jus hope zat wen Koki n Gopi become close enough, Gopi discloses everything to Koki.

One thing , if Koki doesnt scold Gopi evrytime, Gopi wont want to leave the house as at least her MIL is taking care of her. I hope so. But Aham will stil hate her. Dont know how will Aham start feeling sth for Gopi n when.

yeah....looks like koki's eyes r set on rashi now.....ab rashi kasie bachegi koki se!!! lol