Fan Fictions

shaadi ke baad pyaar ya takraar?[AR] Pt6 pg16 14/3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

dmg_roks_antara

Goldie

dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
gr8 part thnx fr d pm n cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgmyluvmylyfff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shaadi ke baad pyaar ya takraar?[AR] Pt6 pg16 14/3 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
hiiii
cute update
loved it
loved the gang teasing AR
cant wait 4 the wedding
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ksgmyluvmylyfff

azy123

azy123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list and continue sooooooon

ksgmyluvmylyfff

ksgmyluvmylyfff

Groupbie

ksgmyluvmylyfff

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Orkut sorry Scraps

I AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY ONCE AGAIN FRNDS ND THANK U TOO FOR NOT COMPLAINING ABT MY IRREGULAR UPDATES BUT NOW I CROSS MY HEART ND I PROMISE TO GIVE U ALL UPDATES TWICE INA WEEK PAKKA GUYS ND I WILL BE GIVING AN UPDATE TOMMORROW SO PLZ PLZZ PLZZZZ BEAR WITH ME I AM SOORYYYYYY

LOVE,
PARI.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iceprincess101vidu87nacimaprachi06KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatjiyaa_m

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list

ksgmyluvmylyfff

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
waiting...n plzz do add me to ur pm list...........

ksgmyluvmylyfff

ksgmyluvmylyfff

Groupbie

ksgmyluvmylyfff

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged

PART 3

BANG!!!!BANG!!!!!BANG!!!!! here the sound of the drums was heard in the gupta house nd all were thrilled as they knew that the groom's baarat has arrived all were really very excited meanwhile in our girls's room where all of them were having their hugging session suddenly came out of the trance because of the noise nd were startled as padma shouted to a servant,"ARRE BHAIYA MAINE KAHA THA NA JALDI KARIYE AB DEKHIYE BAARAT BHI AA GAYI",saying so she went out of the room kissing riddhima's forehead affectionately.

And now all the girls were just ready to tease riddhima nd it was started by muskaan,"arre ridzi dekh tera romeo aa gaya",because of which riddhima's ccheek started to show a variation in colour."arre muskaan romeo nahi romeo toh Juliet ki balcony mein aaya tha usse vahan se le jaane par inke vo toh ghode par aaye hai kyun riddhima???",nikki said with a grin on her face to which riddhima's cheeks turned to a deper shade of red."hmmm yeh to total armaan style hai only for his dear dear basket right???",interrupted anjali by pushing riddhima's shoulder in a teasing manner nd now riddhima was'nt able to take it anymore so she hid her face in her palms.

"arre riddhima hum toh bas tumhe tang kar rahe hai vaise girls chalo baarat dekhte hai",

Nikki said assuaring riddhima."baaarat dekhte hai ya abhi ki huh???",

Muskaan teased niki."muski tera tym aane de tujhe bhi kisise pyaar hone de phir main tujhe batati hoon nd I am sure ki us waqt riddhima mera saath zarroor degi kyun riddhima",nikki questioned."ofcourse nikki main aisa golden chance miss nahi karungi",

Said ridhima positively."okay guys bahaut ho gaya come on yahan aao",anjali told them walking to the window.

There he was sitting on a horse waiting for his bride impatiently seeing him riddhima gasped as he was looking really very handsome in that sherwani as soon as armaan's head shooted a bit up to glance at the window riddhima hid behind the curtain nd smiling nd blushing to herself."Kab tak bachogi basket just few more minutes aur phir main tumhe kabhi bhi kahi bhi nahi jaane doonga",armaan said to himself nd smiled.

Soon enough the baaratis were welcomed nd were all seated in the hall when shashank said to padma,"arre padma riddhima ko le aao varmala ka mahurat ho gaya hai."ji abhi kehti hoon ladkiyon ko aap sab guests ko dekhiye,"padma answered.

Everyones eyes were glued to the stairs as the bride made her way to the hall supported by her sweet loving frnds while armaan was just lost in his lala land looking at her she looked so mesmering yet so simple he thought maybe because she was his basket nd smiled to himself.he dint even realize when riddhima was made to stand exactly in front of him he was just busy staring her nd adoring her looks.both were then given garlands each nd it was the bride's turn first.riddhima raised her garland so as to put it around armaan's neck but to her surprise he was lifted by rahul nd abhimanyu.nd riddhima just looked at him with a sad look which armaan did notice."armaan jhukna nahi otherwise tumhe hamesha riddhima ke sammne jhukna padega ",rahul advised him.but our armaan can never see his basket sad so he bent his head to her level so that she can put the garland nd yes she did averyone clapped but rahul nd abhimanyu were furious at armaan to which armaan asked,"what y r u guys staring at me like this?","vo isliye ki we wasted our energy lifted u but tu tune kya kiya jhul gaya riddhima ke saamne ab poori zindagi jhukte rehna",abhimanyu said."arre yaar hum toh yahi cahte hai ki poori zindagi hum inke saamne jhuke rahi unki har khwaaish poori karne ke liye",armaan said looking dreamingly at riddhima.she blushed harder nd harder every moment nd more with everyone's hooting afer listening what armaan said.

Soon armaan also puts the garland around her neck nd in that process kisses her cheek softly with a feather touch but to their misfortune it din't go unseen by the crowd there nd everyone hooted even more.Nd both our love birds just stood there blushing nd  smiling to themselves.

They all were then seated on a nearby couch as there was still some time for the pheras nd all were getting bored with an exception to oyr sweet love birds who were bsy talking to each other with their eyes.when muskaan said,"oyye kuch nach wach toh hona hi cahaiye shaadi hai yaar wo bhi mere hero ki kyun hero??","haan muskaan chalo I will start which is only for my dear basket gupta soon to be basket armaan mallik",armaan said with a wink.

Dang dang dang
Make some noiseee
Lets Screeemmmm

Come on come on now
Break da beat down
I say come on come now
Sing it all soniyyeee

Dhak dhak dhak 
Tere bina tere bina dil na lage [armaan said looking at riddhima]

hoyee
Dhak dhak dhak 
Tere bina tere bina dil na lage
Jab jab dekhun tera mukhda hasin

Ankhiyon mein milne ke khwaab saje
Tujhe doli mein baitha ke 
Teri maang saja ke
Le jau mein sab se churake
hoyeee
Soniye ve soniye 
Mere naal aaja soniye [pulled riddhima too ]

Soniye ve soniye 
Mere naal aaja soniye

Soniye ve soniye 
Mere naal aaja soniye
www.lyricsmasti.com

{RAP}

[Kehte hai pyaar kise 
Aaj humko yeh batlade]2

Matlab pyaar ka deewane zara samjha de
Rakh do kadam jahan pe jaan wohin hum dedenge
Itni ijazat rab mujhe de de sajda mein ishq ka karlu
Tujhe doli mein baitha ke 
Teri maang saja ke
hoyeee
Soniye ve soniye 
Mere naal aaja soniye[both danced with each other]

hoo [Chodke ke mein apno ko
Tere saath kaise jaau] 2

Ajnabi riston ko soch soch mein ghabhron
Hogi kami mahsos na inki 
Itna khalaa mein rakhonga
Keh na saka jo baat zuban se
Aankhon se meri padh le

ho Tujhe doli mein baitha ke 
Teri maang saja ke
hoyeee
Soniye ve soniye [the oheras nd all were done nd finally they married]
Mere naal aaja soniye

Soniye ve soniye 
Mere naal aaja soniye

Soniye ve soniye 
Mere naal aaja soniye…..

"ab aap dono ka vivah sampan hua ab aap dono bado ka aashirwaad le lijiye aur phir bidaai ka bhi mahurat ho gaya hai",panditji said to which riddhima's eyed instantly welled up listening the word 'bidaai'.She took armaan's mom dad's blessing nd turned towards her parents who were looking at her emotionally .she hugged all of them, her nahi nd her di and prepared for her farewell supported by armaan who felt bad for her cause his heart pinced seeing her cry he consoled her troughout the journey to their home nd riddhima just wondered abt her future life with armaan.

I HAVE FINAALY DONE WITH THE WEDDING AFTER ABT 2 MONTHS BUT STILL I HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT PLZZZ DO COMMENT ND SILENT READERS PLZZ DO PRESS THE 'LIKE' BUTTON PLZZZ..BYEEEEE GUYSS.

LOVE,

PARI

PRECAP: THEIR FIRST NIGHT

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu19m-g19ARCaskettFanKBfanNo1iceprincess101prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetAR_LOVERmithilalovesksgKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat

friends_4dream

Goldie

friends_4dream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
lovely part

ksgmyluvmylyfff

Post Reply New Post

Go to top